Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Supporters pass

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've had a great time on the forums etc. but it's time that I left this horrible site when my pass runs out. It's full of superficial people and fakes. Thanks to the small percentage of people that were actually genuine. A lot of the women on here want to get themselves a pretty boy with a 12 pac lol even if the bloke is borderline brain dead or completely disrespectful. Whatever happened to the days where it was all about the individual as a person and not how pretty they are? I'm not saying this about all women because I have met some lovely women on here. By giving these blokes the time of day you are ruining it for us decent guys. Thanks anyway everyone. Bye!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Glad to see you’re not bitter about it. Best of luck

Reply privately

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

TTFN

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Glad to see you’re not bitter about it. Best of luck"

I wouldn't even say I'm necessarily bitter mate. I just find it extremely frustrating when people turn and say things like and I quote "oh, you have a nice and big cock but it's not bbc" why does that make a difference?

Reply privately

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"Glad to see you’re not bitter about it. Best of luck

I wouldn't even say I'm necessarily bitter mate. I just find it extremely frustrating when people turn and say things like and I quote "oh, you have a nice and big cock but it's not bbc" why does that make a difference? "

Really?

Us women are not all after the BBC. We all have varied preferences. You just gotta read profiles and choose to message those that could possibly be interested in you because you know, just because you read a profile and think that it describes you 100 percent, you might not be the person they are looking for. It's a numbers game, what can I say?

Also, according to some studies women find different men attractive at certain times of the month

I dunno, I guess food for thought as you let your site support run out

Reply privately