Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Timewasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do people do that .. we organise a meet find the guys . Chat throughout the week then the night before the meet they go all quiet and stay off fab .. we do all the prep then they vanished and usually reappear a few days later .. we only give people one chance you let us down you are blocked never to be seen by us again .. if you haven’t got the balls stay off fab !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That’s why it’s best not to chat all week. It’s makes things too intense. Arrange a meet, chill and then get to know each other in person.

Makes even more sense if you’re a person that feels like your time is precious.

over a year ago

"That’s why it’s best not to chat all week. It’s makes things too intense. Arrange a meet, chill and then get to know each other in person.

Makes even more sense if you’re a person that feels like your time is precious."

This

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"That’s why it’s best not to chat all week. It’s makes things too intense. Arrange a meet, chill and then get to know each other in person.

Makes even more sense if you’re a person that feels like your time is precious."

Different strokes (ahem). I like to get a good sense of someone before I meet them.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/19 20:35:42]

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Funny, we have never met a time waster in a club.

In fact we have only met fiends.

over a year ago

"Why do people do that .. we organise a meet find the guys . Chat throughout the week then the night before the meet they go all quiet and stay off fab .. we do all the prep then they vanished and usually reappear a few days later .. we only give people one chance you let us down you are blocked never to be seen by us again .. if you haven’t got the balls stay off fab ! "

Single guys like the chase but they go cold when it comes to meets lol

We just stopped looking for them .

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Why do people do that .. we organise a meet find the guys . Chat throughout the week then the night before the meet they go all quiet and stay off fab .. we do all the prep then they vanished and usually reappear a few days later .. we only give people one chance you let us down you are blocked never to be seen by us again .. if you haven’t got the balls stay off fab ! "

It happens just find a single or couple that won't.

Just FYI I wouldn't.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Time wasters are rife in Leeds and surrounding areas. We've currently stopped meeting due to the sheer amount we've encountered. Previous to that we'd stopped traveling to meets due to being given false addresses.

They're just sad, lonely little losers. At the end of the day we have each other and have sex on tap, whereas they're partying with their hand.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Funny, we have never met a time waster in a club.

In fact we have only met fiends."

Fiends!

By *arewithmeMan
over a year ago

Craven Arms

"Why do people do that .. we organise a meet find the guys . Chat throughout the week then the night before the meet they go all quiet and stay off fab .. we do all the prep then they vanished and usually reappear a few days later .. we only give people one chance you let us down you are blocked never to be seen by us again .. if you haven’t got the balls stay off fab !

"

Thats putting all single guys in the same box, I had an arranged meet tonight, as late as lunchtime they were saying all was ok. I got to the arranged meeting place 5 mins early, waited for an hour, no sign of them, not even a message to say sorry can't or wont make it.

So what does it make them !!!!!

By *harliebluestockingsCouple
over a year ago

london

Remember the good times and learn from the losers.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think we can only improve our expertise at spotting those people that will not fulfil the meets they've agreed to. I get people to commit to an agreed timetable, for when communication to confirm etc will happen - this can increase the notice period you have, for when someone isn't going to meet.

Also, some 'single men' have different availability midweek and weekends, depending on who is involved in their lives. For many, it's worth having a social meet in advance, to help ascertain reliability and how much you like them. Keep sex talk to a minimum, apart from to determine mutual compatibility - some guys will just be in it for horny chat, so that they can cum.

over a year ago

"Why do people do that .. we organise a meet find the guys . Chat throughout the week then the night before the meet they go all quiet and stay off fab .. we do all the prep then they vanished and usually reappear a few days later .. we only give people one chance you let us down you are blocked never to be seen by us again .. if you haven’t got the balls stay off fab !

Thats putting all single guys in the same box, I had an arranged meet tonight, as late as lunchtime they were saying all was ok. I got to the arranged meeting place 5 mins early, waited for an hour, no sign of them, not even a message to say sorry can't or wont make it.

So what does it make them !!!!!"

Seriously mate, the amount of no shoes we had will put all single guys head hang in shame here .

So called Heavy Cummers actually never cum to meet lol

We won't generalise but it does gives a bad name to all single guys .

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

That certainly wouldn't work for me and how I get to know people!

over a year ago

Single guys update their status as looking for fun today and when contacted ,they say ,busy tonight ,can't make it.lol

One of the best excuses we get is

" Going out with mates for a drink so can't make it "

Well on a weekday night ?

over a year ago

It's the people 100s of miles away that call you names because you refuse to be their friend lol

over a year ago

So what does it make them !!!!!"

Should have done what I do pal .....................

Ask them to send me there passport and library card 3 days prior to meeting

By *arewithmeMan
over a year ago

Craven Arms

So what does it make them !!!!!

Seriously mate, the amount of no shoes we had will put all single guys head hang in shame here .

So called Heavy Cummers actually never cum to meet lol

We won't generalise but it does gives a bad name to all single guys ."

I hold my head high and not in shame, i have never not turned up for an arranged meet, always told the truth, but am being given a bad name, there are plenty of good guys on here with very good verification's so to generalise them all is slightly wrong in my mind.

Shame you hadn't arranged to meet me, i'd have turned up and maybe you'd have a different view of single guys... Cheers

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Luckily for us we always have a plan B ..and c . So we never lose out, I’m not saying all single guys on here duck out when they realise the actual meet is happening but lots of them are just wank fantasists which is a shame really because if they were brave enough they would have the most amazing time .

Post new Message to Thread