Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex with same person.

Jump to newest

By *racknell Sex OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

I see so many gorgeous ladies on here who have a very sexy way about themselves.

And my own personal experience is the more sex you have with someone the better it gets.

What I do not understand is why so many of you gorgeous people do not just find and keep meeting the same person?

I know I would...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have to find them first. Its not as easy as you think.

Not many on here would commit to a long standing thing. For many its about variety.

We are still looking for our male unicorn who would fit the bill.

over a year ago

Because they don’t want too

over a year ago

Same person is exactly what i would love as connection only gets better...now to find that person

over a year ago

We've had one bloke visit us about 4 or 5 times now and it keeps getting better. Not to mention he's really sound and we can sit and chat for ages. The Mr loves hearing the convo get more sexual hahaha!! It does take time for everyone to properly click I think. We would rather have a couple of 'regular' visitors than a different person every week

over a year ago

"I see so many gorgeous ladies on here who have a very sexy way about themselves.

And my own personal experience is the more sex you have with someone the better it gets.

What I do not understand is why so many of you gorgeous people do not just find and keep meeting the same person?

I know I would...

"

Because for two singles if you keep having sex with the same person over and over then someone (usually the female) is going to develop feelings. If you are only sleeping with each other and nobody else then that’s basically a relationship which not many guys on here want.

I was meeting a guy end of 2017 and the first time I met him and done stuff he said he never meets anyone off fab more than once but as he was off to the Middle East for 3 weeks the next day he would meet again when he was back. We met when he was back and ended up meeting for the next 2 months at least once or twice a week. He then put a stop to it saying it’s best we don’t meet again! He got back in touch 2 months ago after not hearing off him for 10 months and said could we meet again but for me to leave my emotions at the door!

I don’t think it’s possible for a single woman to not develop feelings for someone she sleeps with multiple times.

I’m having a bit of a moment here. Maybe I should just fuck loads of guys for one offs.

over a year ago

"I see so many gorgeous ladies on here who have a very sexy way about themselves.

I know I would...

"

Not through lack of trying x

over a year ago

I know I would...

"

many people do...we just do it with more than one person...

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I would IF I could find someone. It's really not that simple

By *rtraymondo76Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"We've had one bloke visit us about 4 or 5 times now and it keeps getting better. Not to mention he's really sound and we can sit and chat for ages. The Mr loves hearing the convo get more sexual hahaha!! It does take time for everyone to properly click I think. We would rather have a couple of 'regular' visitors than a different person every week"

I go with this.

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I do meet guys for repeat sessions but enjoy the variety of meeting new men a lot. There have been occasions where the connection got quite deep and was way beyond just sex. We are all adults so feelings have to be managed.

By *BCambsCouple
over a year ago

Biggleswade

"We've had one bloke visit us about 4 or 5 times now and it keeps getting better. Not to mention he's really sound and we can sit and chat for ages. The Mr loves hearing the convo get more sexual hahaha!! It does take time for everyone to properly click I think. We would rather have a couple of 'regular' visitors than a different person every week

"

This is us. We have our playmates. When you don't get much time to meet its so much easier having a regular guy and the sex gets pretty hot.

over a year ago

There are many reasons why not, just as there ate many reasons why people join Fab.

There are the couples who want fun encounters with new people but don't want attachment complications.

There are singles who enjoy being independent, single and not emotionally tied into a relationship.

There are singles who have been heartbroken and let down in love and don't want to risk that pain again.

There's a minority who equate notches on bedposts as a measure of their masculinity / femininity...and a lot of others with lots of other reasons for not meeting a regular FWB.

Then there are also those on here who would prefer a regular FWB.

Personally when I was active in this lifestyle I found that nothing compared to regular and increasingly exciting fun with a woman I clicked with, where there was strong chemistry and similar senses of humour and kinkiness...maybe thats why I was so comfortable on the fringes of swing

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

I know I would...

"

Because that's what monogamy is?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Finding and meeting the same person is a relationship ony opinion. I don't want that I already have one. Meeting several different people regularly would be fun though

over a year ago

Sex with the same person definitely gets better the more you get to know and trust that person and the more confidence you gain and relaxed you feel.

But it can also get dull and boring. With anything you have to put the effort in and keep it alive.

I can understand why someone would want to keep this going, but it would have to be how both parties feel and some people like to move on quickly! Next!!!

over a year ago

"You have to find them first. Its not as easy as you think.

Not many on here would commit to a long standing thing. For many its about variety.

We are still looking for our male unicorn who would fit the bill."

I’m glad you’ve called them that

We have decided it is actually just as hard to find a gorgeous man who fits what we want just as much as a single girl.

Sure there is more choice- but doesn’t mean you can find what you are looking for any easier...

Come find us sexy male unicorns

Mrs P x

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

Variety is the spice of life. Or so they say.

We have each other for regular sex, and we do meet others more than once for sex, we don't mind 'one-offs', and we don't mind multiple meets either. But we'll keep the regular sex between ourselves.

over a year ago

I know I would...

"

It’s hard to find a regular FWB on here, I’ve tried!

over a year ago

I know I would...

"

As others have said, some want more than one regular, others haven’t found anyone that they want to sleep with regularly

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

I married my fun, sexy person. We just like to share

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I know I would...

How do you know they are not meeting the same person for sex?

"

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I have and I do

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I haven't met anyone for nearly two years now!

Not through the lack of looking, may I add, it's more the mens attitude in my area, they just see us as free prostitutes if I am being honest, and I am worth a lot more than that!

over a year ago

"You have to find them first. Its not as easy as you think.

We are still looking for our male unicorn who would fit the bill."

This.

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

Finding the one who is compatible with you can be difficult.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

When we were swinging we didn’t want to meet the same people time after time as it became predictable , boring , unexciting , and everything swinging shouldn’t have been .

Having said that , the sex between us has gotten better and better so maybe there is something in the op .

over a year ago

"When we were swinging we didn’t want to meet the same people time after time as it became predictable , boring , unexciting , and everything swinging shouldn’t have been .

Having said that , the sex between us has gotten better and better so maybe there is something in the op . "

Nice comeback in case one of you read what the other wrote

By *uzukiNo1Woman
over a year ago

Rhyl

"When we were swinging we didn’t want to meet the same people time after time as it became predictable , boring , unexciting , and everything swinging shouldn’t have been .

Having said that , the sex between us has gotten better and better so maybe there is something in the op .

Nice comeback in case one of you read what the other wrote "

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice comeback in case one of you read what the other wrote "

No flies on me

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I do meet guys for repeat sessions but enjoy the variety of meeting new men a lot. There have been occasions where the connection got quite deep and was way beyond just sex. We are all adults so feelings have to be managed."

This is me to a t

over a year ago

"It’s hard to find a regular FWB on here, I’ve tried! "

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

I know I would...

Variety of life

Keeps it exciting lol

"

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Nah..got to be the four F's fr me..

You all remember find em feel em etc

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Most people probably have higher sex drives than one person can fulfil NSA. Guessing most here don't feel an urge to be monogamous either.

over a year ago

I know I would...

"

It's hard enough to match two people for a regular thing. Try matching 3 or 4 in couples case...

Mrs

over a year ago

Then it's not swinging

over a year ago

I know I would...

"

Usually real life gets in the way of swinging...

You can have a great time with someone , but trying to get your schedules aligned for a second meet can be hell...

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"

Usually real life gets in the way of swinging...

You can have a great time with someone , but trying to get your schedules aligned for a second meet can be hell..."

Actually that's a great point, we have had that problem ourselves.

Sometimes it's difficult for a couple to get quality time for themselves given kids demands, work, family and a whole host of other issues to have a regular sex life, beyond quickies, let alone time to have a good session with another couple.

It's great though when you can get the "lay lines to come together" and make it worth the wait.

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

[Removed by poster at 08/02/19 07:28:16]

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I know I would...

"

I do. And I want to. But not everyone wants that type of attachment that comes with regularity.

V x

Post new Message to Thread