Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face versus Cock reality

Jump to newest

By *omfoolerykent OP   Man
over a year ago

dartford

Not the same debate, most women (not all) say face when this thread always comes up again and again. Though from my experience I tried the toned down face profile, get no messages, no fabs and no interest. Ok I realise that physical attraction is a major reason and like the analogy 'If you do not like Marmite then do not eat it' lol so the question is this time is has anyone had success with a just a face profile? I will say posting the action pics certainly stirs a lot more interest. As a little side note Fab one of my profile pics of you are a fan of faces X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think your more approachable when your displaying a face as opposed to a cock, but then as you mentioned it comes down to who finds your face attractive or not. Ultimately though you're going to have to show your face to anyone your talking to and feel like meeting, so if they aren't attracted then they probably won't meet you. Best not to worry, there are plenty in the site and plenty joining all the time, if you haven't had a match just yet there's still time don't give up!

over a year ago

Ahh the guy who keeps posting his same photos all the time. Face and cock is best to send. Action puts us off when bareback

over a year ago

Maybe they aren't attracted to your face ? Did you get more messages when you had your cock out ?

By *uzukiNo1Woman
over a year ago

Rhyl

Face first.....I mean I only have so many paper bags!

Post new Message to Thread