Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Turning into a sissy?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I think I must have watched too many of those sissy training videos online and it has subconsciously affected me. For the last couple of weeks I have recently had the desire (and acted upon it) to wear hold ups, high heels, bra and panties, and paint my finger nails with pink or red nail polish (the 60 second drying Rimmel stuff) as soon as I get up in the morning... then I watch my pretty self washing, shaving and cleaning my teeth in the mirror which is so erotic dressed and pretty. I then (have to) take off the nail polish, bra, holdups and heels and get ready for work. All day I am wearing panties (somtimes the holdups too) wondering if anyone knows my secret.

Are there any others who have experienced similar sexy yearnings that they have acted on, or secret sissies that have rituals they do every day?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol,,no

over a year ago

You are stunning btw.

X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you not think the nail and makeup thing in the morning is a bit unessercarry? Time better spent having breakfast, or sleeping? Then go Full Sissy in the evening? I'm amazed you have the energy.

I'd never watch a video on mind control in any way, shape or form myself. I've just about got the hang of mine as it is I'm not about to start overly fucking with it. My mind, or anyone else's. Each to our own though

over a year ago

" I'm amazed you have the energy."

Amazing what you can do when you are feeling sexy snd horny

I don't do full makeup, just lingerie and finger nails.

Post new Message to Thread