Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No grey area allowed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fab survey.

Only allowed to answer A, or B

A. hot face, body, or both, and average sex (obviously the sex may be great too, but we're ignoring that for now)

B. Average looks, body, but absolutely mind blowing,body trembling sex

Which is more important?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your choices are too limited

over a year ago

B

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

B

over a year ago

C

over a year ago

"Fab survey.

A. hot face, body, or both, and average sex (obviously the sex may be great too, but we're ignoring that for now)

Which is more important? "

Gotta be B

Usually blindfolded so looks don't matter

By *i de BiCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

B

over a year ago

A, I'll take my chances on the average sex. I can't have sex with someone I don't find facially attractive.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

B

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

A

over a year ago

B

over a year ago

"Your choices are too limited "

Of course, there are many tangent's available, but they are not included in this exam

over a year ago

B

over a year ago

Whats average?

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

B

over a year ago

"Whats average?"

Better than the sex I had when I was married, so I'm going with A.

Mind-blowing sex gets boring after a while and you can't improve on it.

over a year ago

Very interesting responses.

I posted this because of the sheer qauntity of "gym fit only" "hot only" etc profile expectations.

Obviously I'm neither gym fit or hot but I am confident in my "other" qualities. Of course it's all very subjective. What's good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander.

Everyone has a perfect "type"

You can be fit as fook but incredibly lacking in the inny outy department.

You could be lucky and tick all the boxes.

You could be a munter but leave the people you play with, begging for more.

My point is, in a very round about way, each to their own but don't turn your back on Absolutely everyone that doesn't fit in the looks department. I know it's important to a degree, but you could be missing out on an amazing experience.

I personally, look beyond the physical appearance (admittedly to a point) as I find personality far more stimulating than looks.

No that's not coming from desperation before you ask.

Ever noticed that when you meet an absolute stunner, one that makes you weak at the knees, and as you get to know them, you realise they are personality wise, the polar opposite. Your attraction wavers.

When you meet an average (subjective of course) person, who doesn't visually inspire you at all, yet the more their personality shines,the sexier they get.

Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that way.

I'm waffling now, and lost my train of thought, whilst Cooking dinner for the lads.

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

B x

over a year ago

"Fab survey.

Which is more important? :D"

B

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

For me, B cannot happen without A.

I cannot have mind blowimg sex if it is not with someone -I- consider to have an extremely hot face and body.

If I’m not attracted, good sex cannot happen. Ergo, I don’t bother.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

If we are just talking about Fab then it would have to be A as we all start from a position of what we find attractive. If I don't find them attractive in the first place then we are not going to get to find out how good they are at sex.

over a year ago

Depends where you're looking OP. I don't notice that kind of specification much and I'd simply not message anyone requesting gym fit goddess because I'm not remotely that category. If someone ridiculously buff messages I find it odd if they specify a body type that I'm not.. almost as if they're settling. Fact is I only find faces attractive and with no set type it's pretty difficult to decide without meeting. So lots of coffee it is..

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

"Ever noticed that when you meet an absolute stunner, one that makes you weak at the knees, and as you get to know them, you realise they are personality wise, the polar opposite. Your attraction wavers.

When you meet an average (subjective of course) person, who doesn't visually inspire you at all, yet the more their personality shines,the sexier they get.

I'm waffling now, and lost my train of thought, whilst Cooking dinner for the lads. "

This is absolutely true, I've certainly been turned off someone good looking as soon as they open their mouth *but* ...

... in a Fab environment, the second scenario is far less likely to happen than in the real world where attraction can grow over time. For example, in a work environment, where you're thrown together with a colleague you see each day and therefore 'have' to get to know them. On Fab, someone 'average' might be lovely but it'd almost certainly take many socials before their fantastic personality tips them into sexy territory and let's face it, how many people would persevere on the off chance that sort of attraction *might* grow?

On that basis, I'd therefore go for A in answer to your question because mind blowing sex just wouldn't happen for me unless I found them 'hot'. Whether others would agree or not is irrelevant - it's *my* definition of hot that's important. In any case, an average performance can be improved upon if necessary!

over a year ago

"Ever noticed that when you meet an absolute stunner, one that makes you weak at the knees, and as you get to know them, you realise they are personality wise, the polar opposite. Your attraction wavers.

I'm waffling now, and lost my train of thought, whilst Cooking dinner for the lads.

This is absolutely true, I've certainly been turned off someone good looking as soon as they open their mouth *but* ...

... in a Fab environment, the second scenario is far less likely to happen than in the real world where attraction can grow over time. For example, in a work environment, where you're thrown together with a colleague you see each day and therefore 'have' to get to know them. On Fab, someone 'average' might be lovely but it'd almost certainly take many socials before their fantastic personality tips them into sexy territory and let's face it, how many people would persevere on the off chance that sort of attraction *might* grow?

On that basis, I'd therefore go for A in answer to your question because mind blowing sex just wouldn't happen for me unless I found them 'hot'. Whether others would agree or not is irrelevant - it's *my* definition of hot that's important. In any case, an average performance can be improved upon if necessary! "

Very eloquently put

over a year ago

B.x

over a year ago

B

By *riggler90Couple
over a year ago

Essex and Dublin

B I think, also... Carter89 I was just casually browsing your photos... fanny flutter and all... then I saw your boat photo. What are those shoes!? Xx

over a year ago

"Depends where you're looking OP. I don't notice that kind of specification much and I'd simply not message anyone requesting gym fit goddess because I'm not remotely that category. If someone ridiculously buff messages I find it odd if they specify a body type that I'm not.. almost as if they're settling. Fact is I only find faces attractive and with no set type it's pretty difficult to decide without meeting. So lots of coffee it is.."

Absolutely. When I see those requirements, I pass on by, simply because I've no idea what is "hot" to them. It's a shame because I may be to them, and as such,we both miss out. I kind of wish those that put "fit" "hot" "VWE" would clarify what that means to them in their profile.

over a year ago

"Depends where you're looking OP. I don't notice that kind of specification much and I'd simply not message anyone requesting gym fit goddess because I'm not remotely that category. If someone ridiculously buff messages I find it odd if they specify a body type that I'm not.. almost as if they're settling. Fact is I only find faces attractive and with no set type it's pretty difficult to decide without meeting. So lots of coffee it is..

Absolutely. When I see those requirements, I pass on by, simply because I've no idea what is "hot" to them. It's a shame because I may be to them, and as such,we both miss out. I kind of wish those that put "fit" "hot" "VWE" would clarify what that means to them in their profile. "

Ha ha exactly!! I put average and show plenty of photos. I'd never categorise myself as hot! If anything I tell people my worst bits to make sure they're not expecting too much! Can't win.. I just look at pics and wing it these days..

over a year ago

B.

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

B

over a year ago

"Depends where you're looking OP. I don't notice that kind of specification much and I'd simply not message anyone requesting gym fit goddess because I'm not remotely that category. If someone ridiculously buff messages I find it odd if they specify a body type that I'm not.. almost as if they're settling. Fact is I only find faces attractive and with no set type it's pretty difficult to decide without meeting. So lots of coffee it is..

Absolutely. When I see those requirements, I pass on by, simply because I've no idea what is "hot" to them. It's a shame because I may be to them, and as such,we both miss out. I kind of wish those that put "fit" "hot" "VWE" would clarify what that means to them in their profile.

Ha ha exactly!! I put average and show plenty of photos. I'd never categorise myself as hot! If anything I tell people my worst bits to make sure they're not expecting too much! Can't win.. I just look at pics and wing it these days.. "

What worst bits

Sorry, couldn't resist

over a year ago

Ha ha exactly!! I put average and show plenty of photos. I'd never categorise myself as hot! If anything I tell people my worst bits to make sure they're not expecting too much! Can't win.. I just look at pics and wing it these days..

What worst bits

Sorry, couldn't resist "

Ha ha oh dear!!! would you like the full list???

over a year ago

B definitely!

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Fab survey.

great sex every time as without blowing my own trumpet iv had plenty of experience of stunning women who didnt do it for me sexwise and also thats why I'm here... for great sex!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/02/19 18:38:40]

over a year ago

What worst bits

Sorry, couldn't resist

Ha ha oh dear!!! would you like the full list??? "

Sure thing

over a year ago

Intelligence and sense of humour for me please

over a year ago

What worst bits

Sorry, couldn't resist

Ha ha oh dear!!! would you like the full list???

Sure thing "

Ha ha you asked..

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

Are we talking about a meet here OP? ...or, qualities in a partner (husband / wife / boyfriend / girlfriend)?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The thing is though OP there has to be an attraction at some level to even get as far as the average or mind-blowing part - so your scenario wouldn't necessarily come to pass for the majority on here - what in reality happens is:

(A) Do you find the person attractive (either physically or personality wise or both).

Or

(B) Are you not attracted to them?

If it's (A), and assuming you've decided to meet for sex, you move to:

(1) Was the sex great and you want to see them again?

(2) Was the sex ok, but not awesome, but you'll see them again because sometimes nerves/newness/whatever can detract from the experience.

(3) Was the sex awful and it'll just be a one off no matter how attracted you were?

So it's never quite so cut and dried but definitely starts with the do you find the person attractive.

over a year ago

As majority of ladies are saying b there's hope yet for us mere mortals lol so I'd say b too

over a year ago

"Are we talking about a meet here OP? ...or, qualities in a partner (husband / wife / boyfriend / girlfriend)?"

Meet

over a year ago

"The thing is though OP there has to be an attraction at some level to even get as far as the average or mind-blowing part - so your scenario wouldn't necessarily come to pass for the majority on here - what in reality happens is:

(A) Do you find the person attractive (either physically or personality wise or both).

Or

(2) Was the sex ok, but not awesome, but you'll see them again because sometimes nerves/newness/whatever can detract from the experience.

(3) Was the sex awful and it'll just be a one off no matter how attracted you were?

So it's never quite so cut and dried but definitely starts with the do you find the person attractive."

I totally understand your point.

However. I was trying to keep it simple.

As in which is more important on fab? Seeing as it's a site based around sex

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

"Fab survey.

B. Is what I’ll choose anyday

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/02/19 19:40:45]

over a year ago

A. If I don't fancy them it is impossible to have great sex. (Well for me). It isn't all about what they do but also how turned on you are by them.

over a year ago

B xx

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"The thing is though OP there has to be an attraction at some level to even get as far as the average or mind-blowing part - so your scenario wouldn't necessarily come to pass for the majority on here - what in reality happens is:

Or

So it's never quite so cut and dried but definitely starts with the do you find the person attractive.

I totally understand your point.

However. I was trying to keep it simple.

As in which is more important on fab? Seeing as it's a site based around sex "

I know, but it's still not that simple, and for me the two don't quite go hand in hand, if there's no attraction there's no sex (mind blowing or otherwise).

Post new Message to Thread