Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Indian wives introductory thread.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Say hello if you are an Indian couple or have an Indian wife.

We feel they are the best to have sex with. Silky smooth exotic skin, lovely boobs and a firm round ass.

What you guys think?

There is nothing better than watching Asian women's ass wrapped in a saree.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Absolutely agree. Had the pleasure of one such lady last year. See my photos & fab them. Love to do it again you have a similar sexy looking body lovelly round ass & part nipps. Mmmm

Reply privately

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Simply beautiful x

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are so many sexy Indian cpls here. We met few of them but are very private ppl.

Reply privately

By *ewhorizonsCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Agree entirely.

The brown skin, thick long dark hair and dark eyes melt me every time. I love Asian ladies.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very attractive I agree. Had the pleasure of 2 Indian ladies during my time

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Shit does that mean that all non-Indian women have either sandpaper or lumpy custard for skin?

Reply privately

By *ewhorizonsCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I regularly massage the feet of one Indian lady. She is 36 but looks a lot younger. I go round once a month and massage her feet and legs with oils.

Never got any further but enjoy thinking about the possibilities! She is so cute but very shy when it comes to anything approaching sex!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi.

My wife is Indian and I absolutely adore her

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"I regularly massage the feet of one Indian lady. She is 36 but looks a lot younger. I go round once a month and massage her feet and legs with oils.

Never got any further but enjoy thinking about the possibilities! She is so cute but very shy when it comes to anything approaching sex!"

You should whip out your cock and tell her all about the birds and the bees then

Reply privately

over a year ago

got a indian wife love it all shy but unbelievable in the bedroom

Reply privately

By *erry50Man
over a year ago

Liverpool and Cotswolds

Had the greatest pleasure of meeting an amazing couple from London and yes I think your right they are private people. They do however make up for it in sensuality

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"got a indian wife love it all shy but unbelievable in the bedroom"

What -you don't believe it's your wife when you get to the bedroom -that would well creep me out "Who the fuck are you"?

Reply privately

By *illy GunnMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I really want to meet an Indian couple/woman again. Such fun!

Reply privately

over a year ago

why does this _tirluv guy keep making ridiculous comments on various threads. Get a life, I'm surprised the moderators haven't censored him. he's not even funny

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"why does this _tirluv guy keep making ridiculous comments on various threads. Get a life, I'm surprised the moderators haven't censored him. he's not even funny"

I would think naming and shaming is against the roolz nawty nawty yoo

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"why does this _tirluv guy keep making ridiculous comments on various threads. Get a life, I'm surprised the moderators haven't censored him. he's not even funny"
He does it every day . He genuinely believes he possesses a vastly superior intellect and wit to all of us peasants . He'll go away eventually

Reply privately

over a year ago

I met a lady on a vanilla site. Gorgeous, petite with deep fake tan, kind of an essex girl thing going on. Came straight around mine, so kinky in bedroom. Did some crazy stuff that I never imagined you would do on a first meet. Afterwards she said her family were all from Pakistan! Ha ha!! So wasn't fake tan.... I generally am an idiot though. Amazing girl, stunning.

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"why does this _tirluv guy keep making ridiculous comments on various threads. Get a life, I'm surprised the moderators haven't censored him. he's not even funny He does it every day . He genuinely believes he possesses a vastly superior intellect and wit to all of us peasants . He'll go away eventually "

Are you a telly psychic or did your tea leaves tell you that?

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"why does this _tirluv guy keep making ridiculous comments on various threads. Get a life, I'm surprised the moderators haven't censored him. he's not even funny He does it every day . He genuinely believes he possesses a vastly superior intellect and wit to all of us peasants . He'll go away eventually

Are you a telly psychic or did your tea leaves tell you that?"

It will all come true eventually believe me , I've dealt with trolls many times . I'm sure there must be some goodness in you somewhere , it's just a shame you never show it .

Reply privately

By *arkDesiresPartiesCouple
over a year ago

London

You are all more than welcome to come party with us!

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"why does this _tirluv guy keep making ridiculous comments on various threads. Get a life, I'm surprised the moderators haven't censored him. he's not even funny He does it every day . He genuinely believes he possesses a vastly superior intellect and wit to all of us peasants . He'll go away eventually

Are you a telly psychic or did your tea leaves tell you that? It will all come true eventually believe me , I've dealt with trolls many times . I'm sure there must be some goodness in you somewhere , it's just a shame you never show it ."

I think you may be confusing a difference of opinion with being a troll -but oh well nevermind

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Are you a telly psychic or did your tea leaves tell you that? It will all come true eventually believe me , I've dealt with trolls many times . I'm sure there must be some goodness in you somewhere , it's just a shame you never show it .

I think you may be confusing a difference of opinion with being a troll -but oh well nevermind"

No . You do it day after day to everyone , and its not just me that's noticed it . The problem isn't your opinions , but your arrogance in believing you know best , plus needless and deliberately childish comments . If you cant see it , then you cant be helped I'm afraid

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

Are you a telly psychic or did your tea leaves tell you that? It will all come true eventually believe me , I've dealt with trolls many times . I'm sure there must be some goodness in you somewhere , it's just a shame you never show it .

I think you may be confusing a difference of opinion with being a troll -but oh well nevermind No . You do it day after day to everyone , and its not just me that's noticed it . The problem isn't your opinions , but your arrogance in believing you know best , plus needless and deliberately childish comments . If you cant see it , then you cant be helped I'm afraid "

Thanks for the pop psychology lesson -duly binned -your assumptions about me do rather amuse -just ignore me if it's eating you up so much -after all I don't really care.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree I just love Indian couples I can say that with experience, lovely silk skin and very hot and definitely love to meet other Indian couples for genuine fun times

Reply privately

By *blasiansCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Reply privately

By *xotic indianCouple
over a year ago

leicester

We are an Indian couple most guys on here love Indian woman .Unfortunately Its not the same with their female partner .

Indian woman Look so innocent but behind closed door they are something different .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We are an Indian couple most guys on here love Indian woman .Unfortunately Its not the same with their female partner .

Indian woman Look so innocent but behind closed door they are something different .

"

We get that a lot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Absolutely agree. Had the pleasure of one such lady last year. See my photos & fab them. Love to do it again you have a similar sexy looking body lovelly round ass & part nipps. Mmmm"

this

Think he got a bit over excited near the end

Reply privately

By *lim Jim 69Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"We are an Indian couple most guys on here love Indian woman .Unfortunately Its not the same with their female partner .

hubba hubba

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Absolutely agree. Had the pleasure of one such lady last year. See my photos & fab them. Love to do it again you have a similar sexy looking body lovelly round ass & part nipps. Mmmm

this

Think he got a bit over excited near the end "

lol

Reply privately

By *lackXealMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I was lucky to have fucked one and it was an awesome experience

Reply privately

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

We've had some great times with Indian friends of ours who are local. Always looking for others though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

"got a indian wife love it all shy but unbelievable in the bedroom"

Love "it"?!? I think we might have found the reason your sex life at home has taken a nose-dive, LOL...

Not having a pop, mate - just struck me. I know you meant "her"!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I play with a lady friend with benefits who's of carribean origin

Plse say hi at the bar

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I met a lady on a vanilla site. Gorgeous, petite with deep fake tan, kind of an essex girl thing going on. Came straight around mine, so kinky in bedroom. Did some crazy stuff that I never imagined you would do on a first meet. Afterwards she said her family were all from Pakistan! Ha ha!! So wasn't fake tan.... I generally am an idiot though. Amazing girl, stunning."

Surely it would have worn off in the heat of the moment monkey guy

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

Plse say hi at the bar

"

Well that certainly narrows it down -there are going to be a lot of bemused indian wife couples sitting in bars up and down the country after that comment I'm sure

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can we all stop bitching guys and play nice

Your diverting from the op's very sexy thread which is much more interesting than is stirlov fella funny or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plse say hi at the bar

Well that certainly narrows it down -there are going to be a lot of bemused indian wife couples sitting in bars up and down the country after that comment I'm sure"

And there he goes again

Confirmation

Stirlov guy is not funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plse say hi at the bar

Well that certainly narrows it down -there are going to be a lot of bemused indian wife couples sitting in bars up and down the country after that comment I'm sure

And there he goes again

Confirmation

Stirlov guy is not funny "

Whatever you do for a day job ..don't give it up ......leave the comedy and wit to the professionals and I don't mean bodie n doyle

Reply privately

over a year ago

What happened to a lovely thread?

Meant for introducing some naughty Indian cpls.

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

Plse say hi at the bar

And there he goes again

Confirmation

Stirlov guy is not funny

Whatever you do for a day job ..don't give it up ......leave the comedy and wit to the professionals and I don't mean bodie n doyle "

You know what they say about those that chat to themselves....

Oh hang on a minute -I forget who I'm talking to

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"What happened to a lovely thread?

Meant for introducing some naughty Indian cpls. "

Oh ignore him, he's just a trouble making

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plse say hi at the bar

And there he goes again

Confirmation

Stirlov guy is not funny

Whatever you do for a day job ..don't give it up ......leave the comedy and wit to the professionals and I don't mean bodie n doyle

You know what they say about those that chat to themselves....Any

Oh hang on a minute -I forget who I'm talking to"

Any infiniteAny Indian or Pakistani women in Ireland or cpls that enjoy meeting, I lived with Pakistani friends in London Paddington many years ago , their house when no one would take the Irish onboard and can confirm what lovely people they were and still in contact today , issmile

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"got a indian wife love it all shy but unbelievable in the bedroom

What -you don't believe it's your wife when you get to the bedroom -that would well creep me out "Who the fuck are you"?"

Leave the thread alone please, you don't have to post on every thread and spoil it for others

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Back to the OP please

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

What -you don't believe it's your wife when you get to the bedroom -that would well creep me out "Who the fuck are you"?

Leave the thread alone please, you don't have to post on every thread and spoil it for others"

Iits a public thread on a public forum -I speak my mind, so deal with it. If I upset you just ignore me I mean no harm but I aint going away either

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Leave the thread alone please, you don't have to post on every thread and spoil it for others

Iits a public thread on a public forum -I speak my mind, so deal with it. If I upset you just ignore me I mean no harm but I aint going away either"

You are if you don't do as the moderator asks. So asking again, stop spoiling peoples serious threads. You don't have to answer every thread

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Back to the OP please"

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/02/19 16:43:11]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Back to the OP please

"

Thanks

Reply privately

By *ir Phineas Lucius AshbyMan
over a year ago

nr Chester NW

I’ve never had the pleasure,but I would really relish playing with either a lovely Indian couple or single lady

Reply privately

over a year ago

I grew up abroad and have always found attractive women in every country I've been to, so I'll join the Indian love in

Joint number one with Venezuela for number of Miss Worlds I believe?

Reply privately

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

Many years ago I had the pleasure of spending a night with a woman of Indian origin - she was very petite, very pretty, great fun to be around...

....she'd always flirted with me a lot, but was married - then split from her husband, but continued to hang out with her friends as before...

....one night I drove her and her female friend back to her friend's house, where she'd left her car at the start of the evening - when they got out, she told me to wait a minute, and went to her car...

....took what transpired to be an overnight bag from the boot, threw it onto the back seat of my car, and got back in alongside me...

....and to my surprise announced she was spending the night with me! And what a night it was - she took three loads and left me completely drained, and would have taken more, had I anything left to give!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come on Indian cpls... Where are you hiding? Lol

Reply privately

By *REEPALESTINEMan
over a year ago

derby

"Say hello if you are an Indian couple or have an Indian wife.

We feel they are the best to have sex with. Silky smooth exotic skin, lovely boobs and a firm round ass.

What you guys think?

There is nothing better than watching Asian women's ass wrapped in a saree. "

I'm part of an Indian couple. She has the most divine body and big brown eyes that warm your heart and makes it melt. Beautiful hands and feet and also the cutest little indian cunt you'll ever see.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What you guys think?

I'm part of an Indian couple. She has the most divine body and big brown eyes that warm your heart and makes it melt. Beautiful hands and feet and also the cutest little indian cunt you'll ever see. "

Lost me at eyes thought you were gonna say boobs

There's a nice n naughty lady on here that also likes the c word pal

Not for me though horrible word but each to there own obvs

Reply privately

By *imited 3EditionCouple
over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"I regularly massage the feet of one Indian lady. She is 36 but looks a lot younger. I go round once a month and massage her feet and legs with oils.

Never got any further but enjoy thinking about the possibilities! She is so cute but very shy when it comes to anything approaching sex!"

Lucky woman!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Female here, it is my fantasy to be with an attractive Indian lady.

If any are interested please get in touch.

Reply privately

By *imited 3EditionCouple
over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

What you guys think?

I'm part of an Indian couple. She has the most divine body and big brown eyes that warm your heart and makes it melt. Beautiful hands and feet and also the cutest little indian cunt you'll ever see. "

Does she know you're on fab? Or that she stars in your pics?

Reply privately

By *hill44Man
over a year ago

hinckley

Yes love them not that many on here though such a shame

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Many years ago I had the pleasure of spending a night with a woman of Indian origin - she was very petite, very pretty, great fun to be around...

....she'd always flirted with me a lot, but was married - then split from her husband, but continued to hang out with her friends as before...

....one night I drove her and her female friend back to her friend's house, where she'd left her car at the start of the evening - when they got out, she told me to wait a minute, and went to her car...

....took what transpired to be an overnight bag from the boot, threw it onto the back seat of my car, and got back in alongside me...

....and to my surprise announced she was spending the night with me! And what a night it was - she took three loads and left me completely drained, and would have taken more, had I anything left to give! "

She took 3 loads pal ?

Is she a washing machine

Reply privately

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

does not say a great deal about the white couples you have met, I wonder what they thought of you

What you guys think?

Reply privately

By *exysurferMan
over a year ago

Bromley

Agreed. Love an Indian woman and would love to find a local one for fun

Reply privately

By *nobMan
over a year ago

newport

"

Well I must fall in the "most guys" category as I love Indian girls, never had one though!

Then again I love all types of girls.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Must admit Indians are my favourite tbh

Something about the texture warmth and taste that does it for me

I've been having a regular one every Friday night now for the last year or so

But this Friday I'm gonna go for a Chinese

*it's Sunday night on fab not too be taken too seriously please

Reply privately

By *ewhorizonsCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Never got any further but enjoy thinking about the possibilities! She is so cute but very shy when it comes to anything approaching sex!

Lucky woman!"

Thanks. I consider myself the lucky one though. The couple of hours I spend caressing her feet are wonderful to me. She must enjoy it also as I keep getting a return invite! Win / win.

Reply privately

By *REEPALESTINEMan
over a year ago

derby

Have a few beautiful indian girlfriends including a very hot milf that would be interested in meeting another couple x

Reply privately

By *ave 42Man
over a year ago

pontefract

"Come on Indian cpls... Where are you hiding? Lol"

If there are any in Yorkshire please come say hi

Reply privately

over a year ago

OMG, thought this thread is dead lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OMG, thought this thread is dead lol "
it’s never dead, there is always someone that see it and like Indian laddies and couples just like myself and lucky to experience the delight of a Indian couple

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely love Indian ladies. They're beautiful.

Reply privately

By *xotic indianCouple
over a year ago

leicester

What you guys think?

We are a genuine happily married Indian couple. Both fit smart and very clean. We only play with couples who like to experiment and push boundaries .Not into quick fuck and go .Yes full swap same room .Can be kinky and dirty with the right couple.

Reply privately

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Indian ladies, married or not, are definitely appreciated here!

Reply privately

By *umblefunMan
over a year ago

London/ South East

"Indian ladies, married or not, are definitely appreciated here!"
And here! I once had a bit of a thing with an Indian lady and she was hot.... from her hair, to her eyes, to her skin, so smooth and wonderful colour (translucent with “tribute” lol)

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Some very sexy Indian ladies about some have made both of us take a second look

Reply privately

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I have a beautiful Indian friend on here.

Reply privately

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Left a verif for indcpluk who got back in touch with me yesterday. They are a great genuine advert for a hot desi Cpl hope they put some pics back on their profile soon. If not check out my profile for some great pics of that tight pussy & pert nipps!!

Reply privately

By *one swap cplCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi all, horny Asian Cpl here xx

Reply privately

By *ornyjazMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Indian cpl here too

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Any single ladies ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Single Indian Guy here looking for Females or Couples

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m here too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I’m here too "

Oh hello...

Reply privately

By *illy GunnMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Couldnt agree more with the OP

Reply privately

By *awty_twosomeCouple
over a year ago

Kent

We would love to find an Indian couple to befriend, thought we had once but it turned into social only....

Reply privately

over a year ago

What you guys think?

Agreed some are absolutely stunning ..... I'd love the opportunity to play with such a goddess...there is an Asian lady that works in our local Texaco filling station...I'm always mentally undressing her and occasionally dream about sexploring and enjoying her naked body before fucking her...mmmmmmmmmm

God I'm doing now lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

They're less innocent than perceived...

My wife is a sucker for a pair of juicy tits, loves FF play and loves dressing slutty for me..

Mmm i do lover her arse riding my dick...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m here too "

Welcome aboard

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They're less innocent than perceived...

My wife is a sucker for a pair of juicy tits, loves FF play and loves dressing slutty for me..

Mmm i do lover her arse riding my dick..."

Does she play? Or is it only you that has all the fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd love to have the pleasure of an Indian babe

Reply privately

By *el71Couple
over a year ago

Preston

Iits a public thread on a public forum -I speak my mind, so deal with it. If I upset you just ignore me I mean no harm but I aint going away either"

Go - stay. Stay - go. Either way you are a complete cock end.

You're making yourself look like a moron pal.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was dating a Hindu girl two years ago. Had to leave her cus moved cities. Still thinking about her when I wank haha she is def the one that I wish I could go back to. 5ft 2, gym fit toned, gorgeous long black hair

Reply privately

over a year ago

If any Indian women or Indian wives that play are welcome to introduce themselves to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree! I used to play with Anjali Kara, Indian Pornstar when her and her husband were dong southerncharms before Killergram. Amazing feeling of her smooth skin!

Reply privately

By *awty_twosomeCouple
over a year ago

Kent

Iits a public thread on a public forum -I speak my mind, so deal with it. If I upset you just ignore me I mean no harm but I aint going away either

Go - stay. Stay - go. Either way you are a complete cock end.

You're making yourself look like a moron pal. "

100% agree!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice to see the appreciation and addmirer for Asian ladies... Gosh someone do same for guys too (hands getting stronger ) whether you hate or love grape will remain sour for singles and it compounds if guy is Asian

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I agree! I used to play with Anjali Kara, Indian Pornstar when her and her husband were dong southerncharms before Killergram. Amazing feeling of her smooth skin!"

Indian Pornstars...

There are a few id love to play with

Mia Rai

Preeti / Priya (Not Pornstars)

Masked Maya - i know she visits a well known club

Reply privately

By *one swap cplCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Let’s keep this thread going, any more Asian cpls or ladies want to interact x

Reply privately

By *awty_twosomeCouple
over a year ago

Kent

An Indian couple to interact with would be heaven x

Reply privately

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"They're less innocent than perceived...

Mmm i do lover her arse riding my dick...

Does she play? Or is it only you that has all the fun"

Figment of his imagination I’d say lol.

Reply privately

By *ornysussexcouple1Couple
over a year ago

sussex

We totally agree xx

Reply privately

By *weetguy33Man
over a year ago

some where near you

Have had the privilege lots and lots of times with Asian women...

Reply privately

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Ooooh this could be fun

Reply privately

By *one swap cplCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Pity you’re so far away x

Reply privately

By *one swap cplCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Have you blocked us ?

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Pity you’re so far away x"

Everyone is always to far away

Reply privately

over a year ago

I exoticise white men, so different! Lol

Reply privately

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

Adore Indian Ladies, so hot and alluring!

Reply privately

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

Very much a Fab fantasy for me.

They always seem so smooth skinned lithe and lovely.

Soon I hope

Reply privately

By *oolstewieMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"I exoticise white men, so different! Lol"

Great photos.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why does this _tirluv guy keep making ridiculous comments on various threads. Get a life, I'm surprised the moderators haven't censored him. he's not even funny He does it every day . He genuinely believes he possesses a vastly superior intellect and wit to all of us peasants . He'll go away eventually "

He has a very small cock which explains a lot !

Reply privately

By *ams12345Man
over a year ago

london

Hey tan love your pics! We need more Indian women like you!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I exoticise white men, so different! Lol

Great photos."

Thanks x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have you blocked us ?"

I don't understand why people just randomly block, just be polite and decline if not interested.

Reply privately

By *picy2Couple
over a year ago

essex

Hi everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi everyone "

Hi

Reply privately

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Hi everyone "

Helloooo x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why are the lovely Indian couples never bi lol

Reply privately

By *arl MichaCouple
over a year ago

Little Aston

We both love Asian couples M loves an Asian pussy and I love the whole feel of a lady with long dark hair a round ass and a pussy share with M.we also love to share and be shared ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where are all the Asian ladies hiding?

Reply privately

By *27essexMan
over a year ago

Bridgwater

Any Indian or Asian ladies based in essex feel free to get in touch

Reply privately

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

"Hi everyone "

Hi. Got you guys on my hotlist

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do love Asian ladies xxx

Reply privately

By *oyhereMan
over a year ago

Reading

Hello all, Indian male here.

Reply privately

By *picy2Couple
over a year ago

essex

"Hi everyone

Hi. Got you guys on my hotlist "

Reply privately

By *awty_twosomeCouple
over a year ago

Kent

"Hi everyone

Hi. Got you guys on my hotlist "

And we have you on our hotlist x

Reply privately

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

"Hi everyone

Hi. Got you guys on my hotlist

And we have you on our hotlist x"

Reply privately

By *27essexMan
over a year ago

Bridgwater

Any Indian or Asian wives or singles in essex fancy chatting?

Reply privately

By *one swap cplCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Anyone still chatting on this thread, we’re are all the Indian cpls x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im the female half of this couple and my fantasy is to meet an Indian lady. Any intetested couples with a bi Indian female pleaseeeeeeee contact us. Distance no problem!

Reply privately

By *loudF7Man
over a year ago

South East

Had the pleasure of hooking up with one when I was travelling, petite and very sexy, very tight as well so lots of foreplay, would love to meet more as have a real affinity for ladies that are exotic

Reply privately

By *blasiansCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Anyone still chatting on this thread, we’re are all the Indian cpls x"

Reply privately

By *one swap cplCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Looking great x

Reply privately

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

"Looking great x"

Love your pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

My dream is to play with an Indian Princess, they are so fucking sexy

Reply privately

By *esifuncoupleCouple
over a year ago

london

Hello everyone . We are an Indian couple

Reply privately

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Have to agree that an Indian woman is on my fantasy list too.

Or even just watching, so that I can at least say thst I have seen Indian pussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thought the thread is dead lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've chatted and cammed with some very open sexy Indian wives based in India on Kik, none seem that open in uk

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love to join and make a group on kik so we can cam and play

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello everyone . We are an Indian couple "

Hey, love to play on cam with u

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyone still chatting on this thread, we’re are all the Indian cpls x"

Hey love to play with u

Reply privately

over a year ago

I Lurrrvvve Indian Ladies ..... Those eyes , so captivating

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

I love the pretty and happiness of Indian ladies, but never had the pleasure

Reply privately

over a year ago

Indian women are lovely

Reply privately

By *rs spicyCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield near centre

Just saying hello. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just saying hello. Xx"

Hello sexy xxxx

Reply privately

By *ncubus_969Man
over a year ago

North London

What you guys think?

Hell yes

Reply privately

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan
over a year ago

stockport wasteland

I've met Indian couples in clubs but never really had the pleasure of anything but kissing and a it of a fondle

Reply privately

By *heothercouple1000Couple
over a year ago

Coventry

Indian couple here.

Reply privately

By *lutonicMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Oh Errr I like an Indian Too

Reply privately

By *ig Chris75Man
over a year ago

Sandbach

I absolutely adore women of Indian and Pakistani/Bangladeshi heritage.

Sadly very few in South Cheshire - but happy to travel...

Please feel free to say Hi ladies/couples...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Indian couple here. Wife still not sure about taking the plunge into swinging but gets very horny at the thought. I am very happy to jump right in!

Reply privately

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

Some of my kinkiest adventures have been with Indian women

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have never been with an Asian lady anyone like to change that hahah

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Loving the couples n ladies on here mmm

Reply privately

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Just had a local Asian couple view my profile - and she has the most beautiful tits - but as a man I can't contact them because they've blocked all messages from men

If you guys are on here reading this, you know what to do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was married to a Thai Lady ,but have a thing for all asian ladies and couples

Reply privately

By *esi_maverickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Whilst there's some Asian couples on here conversing could you shed some light on why you won't meet Asian men.

Is it the whole taboo thing of they may recognise you or they're trouble arrogant etc

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Whilst there's some Asian couples on here conversing could you shed some light on why you won't meet Asian men.

Is it the whole taboo thing of they may recognise you or they're trouble arrogant etc "

You answered your own question mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've met some hot hung Asian guys, just need to meet hot Indian princess now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Indian Iranian Kashmiri here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Indian Iranian Kashmiri here"

Hi K x

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Would love to play with an Indian lady.

Reply privately

By *one swap cplCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Cum play x

Reply privately

By *one swap cplCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Fabswingers, why you blocked us ??

Reply privately

By *one swap cplCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Might help if you said who that was aimed at

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’d love to meet an Indian lady

Reply privately

By *one swap cplCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

That was aimed at fab Indians x

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"That was aimed at fab Indians x "
maybe, but I’m good at interceptions and catches.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"That was aimed at fab Indians x maybe, but I’m good at interceptions and catches. "
and should read threads properly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That was aimed at fab Indians x "

Have to say your profile is class

Happy fabbing and keep up the hot pics

Reply privately

By *one swap cplCouple
over a year ago