Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

New swingers

Jump to newest

By *randMrsmids OP   Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Hi we are really new to this.

Recently my mrs told me that before she had her first physical boyfriend, that she had a girl a few years older than her used to come round her house, and they used to play woth each other. This really turned me on, and so did the mrs with her telling me. We ended up having really hardcore sex, with her saying she wants a girl in bed with us. Obviously, finished having sex and its like a tabboo. She really gets into it, wishing i would bring a woman home for both of us to fuck, but she hardly mentions it amy other time.. i know she wants it, but i dont want to pressure her. I want her to be comftable and happy, but i just want her to let herself go and realise i dont judge.. afterall, im the lucky fella... any tips? As we both want a meet, and have discussed going to clubs, and both get really turned on at the thought of being watched in the car. We are just really nervous going out for the first time... like virgins. What do we do? Lol cheers... your probably bored by now lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *randMrsmids OP   Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Another.... how the hell did you guys pluck up the courage to go to a club??... we are really nervous.. no idea what to expect... are they all there staring at you when you walk in? Lol. We just want to blend in, watch, then hopefully join in lol. No idea how you guys did it. Hats off to you

By *topianDreamersCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

We were in a similar position wondering what clubs would be like. You will be shocked, as soon as you go through the door, you realise that all your fears are false.

All of the clubs we have been to have been very civilised. People respect your boundaries and you can take things at your own pace.

We always go to couples only clubs...

Go for it.

By *sm81Couple
over a year ago

warwickshire

I would recommend going to a club even if you don't play, socislise with like minded people and get a feel for the place it's a great place to start

By *hezGeekCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We went to a few Killing Kittens events when we started and whilst they were fun, we found that the welcome we received at our local club was a lot friendlier and more welcoming. We didn’t know anyone there, but we made up our minds to just go for it. We made a date night of it too - a nice dinner together, a few drinks to relax us - and then went to the club from there so that if it didn’t work out, we didn’t have a wasted evening.

Luckily for us it did work out... and now we have to wait until April to go back

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Another.... how the hell did you guys pluck up the courage to go to a club??... we are really nervous.. no idea what to expect... are they all there staring at you when you walk in? Lol. We just want to blend in, watch, then hopefully join in lol. No idea how you guys did it. Hats off to you"

Go to a none dress down club like Xtasia or Atlantis, it's just like a nightclub feel then full of like-minded people, it really isn't that scary!

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

AtlantisEvolution in Stoke-on-Trent is holding a Freshers Night for any who are new to Swinging. Check out the Club website for full details and have a look in Events forum

over a year ago

We were very similar to you. Luckily our nearest club; La Chambre in Sheffield is a non-dress-down place too, so after looking at the website thoroughly, and a few forum posts, then with the back-up plan of staying in the lounge fully dressed if we felt uncomfortable, we arranged a babysitter and got in the car.

Sure we felt very nervous and like people watched the newbies walking in. Im not sure if they actually did or not and being new ourselves, we were very aware of everyone else and tried not to look too hard at those who came in after us.

Got the tour and settled in a seat. Unfortunately for us, our opportunities for going are very rare and so whilst we are familiar with the layout, rules and even staff (who are lovely), we still get the same first-time nerves every time we go. If we wander in towards a private room just the two of us, always feels like we get the 'we know what you're gonna do' eyes, whether that feeling is justified or not.

over a year ago

We have only ever been to one club, we sat in the car park terrified, but not really understanding why. We plucked up the courage and went in. There wasn't a lot of people there but they were normal friendly people who done their best to put us at ease. We played alone in one of the rooms but could overhear a conversation going on, we didn't hear any sex talk but learnt shit loads about tractors lol I suppose what I'm saying is no matter what you imagine a club to be like the reality will probably be different. We have never been to a club since but if we did we wouldn't give it a second thought about walking through the door

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Find a well run club with a good reputation with couples and ladies, and go on a lower pressure (not party) night, possibly a couples and ladies night. It is weird, it is scary, but we're (almost) all normal-ish people, I promise, and we've all been there. Be polite and friendly, chat to people in the bar. It's an experience even if you don't play.

By *isa2018Couple
over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

"Another.... how the hell did you guys pluck up the courage to go to a club??... we are really nervous.. no idea what to expect... are they all there staring at you when you walk in? Lol. We just want to blend in, watch, then hopefully join in lol. No idea how you guys did it. Hats off to you"

It's a natural fear but completely the opposite to what actually happens. The fear and anxiety is all your own. When you walk in its just like any other pub or club except there is an air of liberation and freedom. We find it liberating and people are actually there to be approached and spoken to. As long as you understand the etiquette of no and don't take offence if someone doesn't find you attractive then that's the biggest thing. It will be the same for you, you can chat to someone quite happily and they may ask outright if you'd like to join then it play with them but you have no obligation to say yes if you don't feel that way. If you really think she's just afraid of being judged once away from the excitement in the bedroom then getting her to go to a club would show her just how many people indulge and that they come from all walks of life.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I loved the feeling of nervousness and apprehension when I started going to clubs. Funnily enough I went to No3 the other week. The moment I turned onto the approach road I got the butterflies in my stomach again. Lol.

Post new Message to Thread