Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Friend Requests

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do profiles with No "Friend only pictures" always send requests, no prior interaction, just bold as you like with an invite...

If they do have Friends pics, and send invite with No prior interaction... I wait for them to go offline, look at their pics then unfriend them quickly.

Who else does this???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I do that too , add them , fab a pic and then unfriend them. I don't add anyone unless I'm chatting to them with a view to a meet.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Must admit we've done this a few times, but only with those who've sent a request when we've not even chatted to them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it's a friend invite without prior interaction surely it's an invitation to look at theirs friends only pics before deciding if you're interested or not. If you don't like you don't have to leave them on your friends list. Or did I get that wrong?

Mrs

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Why do profiles with No "Friend only pictures" always send requests, no prior interaction, just bold as you like with an invite...

If they do have Friends pics, and send invite with No prior interaction... I wait for them to go offline, look at their pics then unfriend them quickly.

Who else does this???"

Always do this with unwanted friends requests unless they don't have any pictures at all in which case they just get an instant block.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/02/19 22:06:41]

over a year ago

"I do that too , add them , fab a pic and then unfriend them. I don't add anyone unless I'm chatting to them with a view to a meet."

Ooohh never tried fabbing a pic, usually just take a sneaky peak then leave. I will fab a pic next time

over a year ago

"If it's a friend invite without prior interaction surely it's an invitation to look at theirs friends only pics before deciding if you're interested or not. If you don't like you don't have to leave them on your friends list. Or did I get that wrong?

Mrs"

You get those though that send a friends request when they have no public or friends pictures.. Like you'll be stupid enough to accept... Very wierd first contact lol

over a year ago

"If it's a friend invite without prior interaction surely it's an invitation to look at theirs friends only pics before deciding if you're interested or not. If you don't like you don't have to leave them on your friends list. Or did I get that wrong?

Mrs

You get those though that send a friends request when they have no public or friends pictures.. Like you'll be stupid enough to accept... Very wierd first contact lol "

Maybe they lonely and want to have something somewhere that says "friend"

Mrs

over a year ago

I don't have that problem to be honest.

over a year ago

Mrs

You get those though that send a friends request when they have no public or friends pictures.. Like you'll be stupid enough to accept... Very wierd first contact lol

Maybe they lonely and want to have something somewhere that says "friend"

Mrs"

Maybe, but wouldn't it be easier just to spark a conversation and then do it?? I'd be more likely to accept if I'd spoken a few times with them first, maybe exchanged pics in messages if they didn't want them on their profile..

Still think it's wierd

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Why do profiles with No "Friend only pictures" always send requests, no prior interaction, just bold as you like with an invite...

Who else does this???"

Friends accepted at my invite only, requests usually declined unless it’s some I like and have interaction with. Hence my friends list is both short and select!

over a year ago

"

Friends accepted at my invite only, requests usually declined unless it’s some I like and have interaction with. Hence my friends list is both short and select! "

Best way to be, saves having to have a clear out every other week

Post new Message to Thread