Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

BBW chat room

Jump to newest

By *teemy adventures OP   Couple
over a year ago

somewhere nearby

Think it’s about time we had a BBW chat room. Anyone else agree? Let’s celebrate proper women with curves, round bums and big Boobes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranberriesWoman
over a year ago

London

"Think it’s about time we had a BBW chat room. Anyone else agree? Let’s celebrate proper women with curves, round bums and big Boobes. "

There’s no need to use the word “proper women”.

So skinny, slim, average women aren’t proper to you? Maybe I’m reading into it too much but I cannot stand when men mail me saying, “you’re all woman” or “that’s a real women’s body”.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Agree 100%

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH BBW!

over a year ago

somewhere nearby

[Removed by poster at 05/02/19 17:44:19]

over a year ago

somewhere nearby

Think skinny women get enough attention tbh

By *irty Boy-123Man
over a year ago

wirral

Would love it I just love big beautiful women.They set my heart racing.

over a year ago

"Think it’s about time we had a BBW chat room. Anyone else agree? Let’s celebrate proper women with curves, round bums and big Boobes.

There’s no need to use the word “proper women”.

So skinny, slim, average women aren’t proper to you? Maybe I’m reading into it too much but I cannot stand when men mail me saying, “you’re all woman” or “that’s a real women’s body”.

"

Correct. And I love the larger ladies. Don’t know why it has to be ‘one or the other’ why not both?!

over a year ago

"Think skinny women get enough attention tbh

"

Would message you two but filters

over a year ago

The world is skewed so that thin is projected as beautiful. Bigger is also now presented as beautiful but only in a certain format: thin waist, big ass, big boobs, big thighs, hourglass shape.

I am big, fat, curvy etc but all women regardless of size are proper women. For sure fat women have been defeminised but our recognition of femininity or womanhood won't come from excluding thin women from femininity and womanhood.

You can make a safe space for bigger women without throwing thin women under the bus.

over a year ago

somewhere nearby

Me too lol Fabswingers is about embracing all body types

over a year ago

What constitutes a ‘proper’ woman ? I’m a big girl and appreciate that some men/women find me attractive but I am no more a ‘proper’ woman than a petite lady! Just saying......

over a year ago

somewhere nearby

"The world is skewed so that thin is projected as beautiful. Bigger is also now presented as beautiful but only in a certain format: thin waist, big ass, big boobs, big thighs, hourglass shape.

I am big, fat, curvy etc but all women regardless of size are proper women. For sure fat women have been defeminised but our recognition of femininity or womanhood won't

come from excluding thin women from femininity and womanhood.

Exactly thank you x

You can make a safe space for bigger women without throwing thin women under the bus.

"

By *ranberriesWoman
over a year ago

London

"The world is skewed so that thin is projected as beautiful. Bigger is also now presented as beautiful but only in a certain format: thin waist, big ass, big boobs, big thighs, hourglass shape.

I am big, fat, curvy etc but all women regardless of size are proper women. For sure fat women have been defeminised but our recognition of femininity or womanhood won't come from excluding thin women from femininity and womanhood.

"

over a year ago

somewhere nearby

"What constitutes a ‘proper’ woman ? I’m a big girl and appreciate that some men/women find me attractive but I am no more a ‘proper’ woman than a petite lady! Just saying......"

Ok proper women probably a bit harsh but we all have preferences. I have a beard and that’s not everyone’s cup of tea. Same thing

over a year ago

If you note the plus sized curvier models n magaz8nes and underwear photos (yes that means in lovehoney photos too! Lol) they are airbrushed and altered to look more outlined curves with flawless skin...

Now I dont know about other larger women like me but as myself I know not every part of my skin is flawless because I have lived an active varied life and it shows proudly! Xx

over a year ago

Nothing I find more attractive than a big beautiful woman

By *hrekfionaCouple
over a year ago

Leven

Bbw appreciation page

over a year ago

But even with the full understanding that i am various types of sexual ideals to others such as being described as a MILF or BBW or even Sexy Slut on occasion .... I think all women are one thing universally:- sexual creatures with a better appreciation for sex in all its physical forms.

I, for one, fully love being worshipped for my curvy self on varying levels....on a daily or MORE basis lol xx

over a year ago

A BBW room what a fantastic idea

over a year ago

"Think it’s about time we had a BBW chat room. Anyone else agree? Let’s celebrate proper women with curves, round bums and big Boobes. "

Oh yes please, and one for improper women too

By *laymateteeMan
over a year ago

bristol

Yes please create a BBW page

over a year ago

There are never enough so always morning everyone x

By *ay.81Man
over a year ago

UK

Yes love bbw’s any guys wanna tag with me to play with some let me know I can’t get enough of them u must be seriously into them

over a year ago

This thread might do better in the site feedback forum.

over a year ago

Definitely!

over a year ago

There always time for these evening people of the fab

over a year ago

It has been asked for before.. never happens

over a year ago

To be honest I am a BBW lover but that does not say that I would only play with BBw girls.

For me all woman are (OP quote) "proper women" and each one has a uniqueness about them.

As for a BBW chatroom. We have so many BBW forum posts do we really need them

over a year ago

I'm with a lot of people on this post in that there is no such thing as a "proper" woman. I have a BIG weakness for the larger lady but I find all female body types sexually attractive. I have always thought that any lady who openly enjoys sex is automatically sexy. The most beautiful thing a woman can be is comfortable in her own skin and the sexiest thing she can wear is confidence

over a year ago

Very much agree with MT and Boo here. I have a preference for BBW but the body doesn't make the whole Woman.

over a year ago

This site is all about meeting people. If a another chat room helps us meet the people we appreciate I am all for it. Btw I'll be the first one on anything to do with BBW

over a year ago

"I'm with a lot of people on this post in that there is no such thing as a "proper" woman. I have a BIG weakness for the larger lady but I find all female body types sexually attractive. I have always thought that any lady who openly enjoys sex is automatically sexy. The most beautiful thing a woman can be is comfortable in her own skin and the sexiest thing she can wear is confidence "

Agree with this.

Post new Message to Thread