Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What the

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fuck is the deal with all the year old profiles with no profile text, images or verifications. Just fuck off and die you site destroying scum.

Rant over, nothing to see here folks....move along.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

I like the ones that are a year old and have nothing in the text box, but the words "Will fill this in later"

By *am4CamWoman
over a year ago

Fairy Land

Do you mind terribly if I do my own thing and neither fuck off nor die as my interaction on this site is my business and affects yours not one jot. Have a smashing day.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you mind terribly if I do my own thing and neither fuck off nor die as my interaction on this site is my business and affects yours not one jot. Have a smashing day. "

over a year ago

No profile to speak of here either.

Hopefully I’m still as welcome on this site by the less aggressive members as I’ve always been.

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

"Do you mind terribly if I do my own thing and neither fuck off nor die as my interaction on this site is my business and affects yours not one jot. Have a smashing day. "

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

"I like the ones that are a year old and have nothing in the text box, but the words "Will fill this in later""

On the other hand, your profile is great. Really enjoyed reading it and your photos are great- a wonderful combination of cheeky and sexy.

Congrats!

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Fuck is the deal with all the year old profiles with no profile text, images or verifications. Just fuck off and die you site destroying scum.

Rant over, nothing to see here folks....move along."

harsh

over a year ago

Omg who made you boss of FAB.. people are entitled to run theyre profile how they wish..

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"I like the ones that are a year old and have nothing in the text box, but the words "Will fill this in later"

On the other hand, your profile is great. Really enjoyed reading it and your photos are great- a wonderful combination of cheeky and sexy.

Congrats! "

Thank you

over a year ago

"Fuck is the deal with all the year old profiles with no profile text, images or verifications. Just fuck off and die you site destroying scum.

Jeez take a calms

over a year ago

How do they destroy the site when you csn filter them out?

Post new Message to Thread