Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Crossdressing cuckold

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cuck couple for 6 years here - crossdressing occasionally . Wife and I have been talking and we both want me dressed more. Fully dressed with Breasts ; wig and heels. Looking at body hair removal too . She will really help with make -up . Looking to go out dressed with her too . Any advice or other dressers who have experienced the same

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

"Cuck couple for 6 years here - crossdressing occasionally . Wife and I have been talking and we both want me dressed more. Fully dressed with Breasts ; wig and heels. Looking at body hair removal too . She will really help with make -up . Looking to go out dressed with her too . Any advice or other dressers who have experienced the same "
. Can't help you with any advice but I would just like to say you are a lucky lucky guy I wish I had an understanding lady like that best of luck ... look forward to seeing the transformation pictures and with jealousy

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Cuck couple here. Love dressing hubby as part of our play or dressing him and cuckholding him as I meet and play with others guys from fab

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

"Cuck couple here. Love dressing hubby as part of our play or dressing him and cuckholding him as I meet and play with others guys from fab "
you are all my fantasies rolled into one

By *ifty69Man
over a year ago

north tyneside

"Cuck couple here. Love dressing hubby as part of our play or dressing him and cuckholding him as I meet and play with others guys from fab you are all my fantasies rolled into one "

DITTO

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Not my thing being cuckolded, but the dressing thing it can be quite expensive, with shoes, wigs and clothes. Obviously it depends where you want to express this new feminine side, out in the big world at a club or just inside your own house.

Main thing is enjoy it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Cuck couple here. Love dressing hubby as part of our play or dressing him and cuckholding him as I meet and play with others guys from fab "

this i find very horny when cuckolding with hubs

By *rssexy mrbitvCouple
over a year ago

Antrim

"Cuck couple for 6 years here - crossdressing occasionally . Wife and I have been talking and we both want me dressed more. Fully dressed with Breasts ; wig and heels. Looking at body hair removal too . She will really help with make -up . Looking to go out dressed with her too . Any advice or other dressers who have experienced the same "

We have met guys while both dressed, HeShe uses an epilator for body hair and we’ve been out to restaurant and pub with others, absolutely great fun. Just go for it Edinburgh shoukd be great fun. Happy to chat if you want to pm us

By *teve and mandyCouple
over a year ago

purley

We have been leading this lifestyle for many years,sissy cuck hubby has bet lasered all over so no body hair anymore.We go out in public to show/humiliate him for all to see.

By *urabriteMan
over a year ago

stafford

over a year ago

"We have been leading this lifestyle for many years,sissy cuck hubby has bet lasered all over so no body hair anymore.We go out in public to show/humiliate him for all to see."

Fuck thats hot

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

I’d love to be fully dressed by my wife and made into a cuckold sissy by her.

over a year ago

Love a sissy cuck hubby that makes an effort, can't be an embarrassment for the Mrs...

Post new Message to Thread