Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First time party

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First party this weekend. Approx 10 couples. We’ve had two meets with just one couple each time so far so a party is a big step up and we’re nervous newbies really. It’s in a private licensed venue. Anyone want to walk me through what to expect (I don’t want to ask the host too many more stupid questions!)? What to wear, what to take etc. Do these things usually end up with people in little groups or a big pile of tangled bodies? How do you get involved with another couple? Do you literally ask outright or watch and wait to be invited? We’ll only have until about midnight due to childcare issues, will we miss the good bits?!

Sooo many questions!! Anyone like to share their own experiences to give us an idea what to expect?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people fuck in 4somes, some 3somes. Depends on the party.

You can always say no thank you. Just play with each other and watch if you like.

Have a good time.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'd ask the host. I wouldn't go to a party unless I knew exactly what to expect, I've been caught like that before and was most uncomfortable.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Make sure you make your own sleeping arrangements, do not rely on the Host.

Be prepared to travel to hotels so have some food and enough gas.

A known cpl to us had hard times when the host were abusive after getting d*unk and they had to spend the night sleeping in their car.

over a year ago

"Make sure you make your own sleeping arrangements, do not rely on the Host.

Be prepared to travel to hotels so have some food and enough gas.

A known cpl to us had hard times when the host were abusive after getting d*unk and they had to spend the night sleeping in their car. "

We’re going home after. We can’t stay mega late due to babysitters anyway. And yes, after our first two meets we quickly learnt the importance of post sex snacks!!

over a year ago

"I'd ask the host. I wouldn't go to a party unless I knew exactly what to expect, I've been caught like that before and was most uncomfortable.

"

Yeah, they’ve given us an overview of the set up. I’m probably asking questions which don’t really have generic answers I guess. Just never been in a situation with more than one other couple before. But 6 weeks ago we’d not even done that and seemed to have figured it out so we’ll just go with the flow! I guess this is the advantage of couple swinging, you’re not on your own. I’d have to be one mega confident single woman to go it alone!!

Post new Message to Thread