Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Funny how so many profiles demand face pics on first message.but don't have pics on there profile at all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyKittyWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

I have face pictures, just prefer the man to show first

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

People can ask for whatever they like. If you don't like it , don't message them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ll happily supply face pics to a good profile with pics and verifications. I’ll hold back otherwise.

over a year ago

We had face pics on tonight for the first time ..took them down when we were accused of “looking like tramps”

We will be more careful what we share from now on

over a year ago

Maybe they'll return the photo if they're interested.. up to you whether you think you're compatible or not.

over a year ago

"We had face pics on tonight for the first time ..took them down when we were accused of “looking like tramps”

We will be more careful what we share from now on "

Some people don't have any class or consideration.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"We had face pics on tonight for the first time ..took them down when we were accused of “looking like tramps”

How rude. Don't let one arsehole put you off.

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

"Funny how so many profiles demand face pics on first message.but don't have pics on there profile at all"
we avoid as that's our perogative as its yours to avoid also if it winds you up.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If i make 1st contact i will send a pic and expect similar tbh.

Just pass those profiles by op,people can demand what they like,by you don't have to comply.

By *redjMan
over a year ago

gloucestershire

I have face pics on my profile, i have nothing to hide and don’t hide how i choose to live my life x

over a year ago

"Funny how so many profiles demand face pics on first message.but don't have pics on there profile at all"

Some men will do anything for the chance of a fuck.

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

We don’t have ours for public view but are in Friends and will happily send early on.

Don’t think that asking but not having them public is an issue, not everyone wants them out there for all to see. Seeing them early onnos important for us though as don’t want to waste anyone’s time chatting if the attraction isn’t there.

TB

over a year ago

Will send a face pic in the first message usually. I have said it many times, there is one standard/set of expectations for couples and women and another for single men. The high ratio of men to women and couples, has led to this. It's just the way it is OP

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

The people that make us laugh are the ones that send a face pic but have no green flag or verifications to back it up. Could be anyone? Kind of insults our intelligence sometimes lol.

Ed

over a year ago

Mine are public.

But I’ve seen many profiles with no photos demanding face pictures in the first message.

over a year ago

"The people that make us laugh are the ones that send a face pic but have no green flag or verifications to back it up. Could be anyone? Kind of insults our intelligence sometimes lol.

Ed"

They can't get verifications if no-one will meet them. There has to be a first meet.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"The people that make us laugh are the ones that send a face pic but have no green flag or verifications to back it up. Could be anyone? Kind of insults our intelligence sometimes lol.

Ed

They can't get verifications if no-one will meet them. There has to be a first meet. "

Very true. But never understood why anyone would refuse to gain a green flag? Surely it can only help their cause. No green flag with no verifications raises a red flag with us.

Ed

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Ed

They can't get verifications if no-one will meet them. There has to be a first meet. "

ANYONE can get photo verified (green Flag)

over a year ago

Ed

They could get a veri by going on can providing their authenticity.

By *ixmaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I totally hear you but even more arrogant is how some women expect you to meet them w/o showing the op what they look like. They must think men are so desperate to meet they can dictate what they like

By *ixmaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"People can ask for whatever they like. If you don't like it , don't message them "

That’s why I wouldn’t meet anyone w/o seeing a face pic it could be a wasted journey but having just seen your photo’s I might actually break my own rules

over a year ago

Ed

They can't get verifications if no-one will meet them. There has to be a first meet.

Very true. But never understood why anyone would refuse to gain a green flag? Surely it can only help their cause. No green flag with no verifications raises a red flag with us.

Ed"

Fear of the website possibly being hacked. Face pic with the site name on.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

OP, there are options to have private photos or send without uploading.

over a year ago

"OP, there are options to have private photos or send without uploading."

Or you can do a direct private photo in a message...

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

Ours are on public view...but we still get messages asking for face pics. Just shows they never bothered looking at the profile

over a year ago

"I totally hear you but even more arrogant is how some women expect you to meet them w/o showing the op what they look like. They must think men are so desperate to meet they can dictate what they like"

A lot of men are desperate on here lmao. And I can assure you the reverse is true ten fold. One of my favourites is when a guy refuses to send a pic and thinks ‘it’s exciting to meet without seeing (his) face pics, it adds mystery’ etc etc. It’s actually terrifying tbh.

over a year ago

"Ours are on public view...but we still get messages asking for face pics. Just shows they never bothered looking at the profile "

Lmao, your not being serious.. Right??

over a year ago

"I totally hear you but even more arrogant is how some women expect you to meet them w/o showing the op what they look like. They must think men are so desperate to meet they can dictate what they like

A lot of men are desperate on here lmao. And I can assure you the reverse is true ten fold. One of my favourites is when a guy refuses to send a pic and thinks ‘it’s exciting to meet without seeing (his) face pics, it adds mystery’ etc etc. It’s actually terrifying tbh. "

Im not surprised so many creeps in the world why would you meet without showing your face first?!

over a year ago

"I totally hear you but even more arrogant is how some women expect you to meet them w/o showing the op what they look like. They must think men are so desperate to meet they can dictate what they like

A lot of men are desperate on here lmao. And I can assure you the reverse is true ten fold. One of my favourites is when a guy refuses to send a pic and thinks ‘it’s exciting to meet without seeing (his) face pics, it adds mystery’ etc etc. It’s actually terrifying tbh. "

hey you are just as bad you haven't got any public pics

By *abulously curiousCouple
over a year ago

manchester

We always show ours and expect them back.. no point pissing in the wind

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ours are on public view...but we still get messages asking for face pics. Just shows they never bothered looking at the profile

Lmao, your not being serious.. Right?? "

Yes we still get asked..even tho the profile puc is quote clearly a face pic!!!

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

God I buggered up the spelling in that...and I haven't even had a drink lol

over a year ago

A lot of men are desperate on here lmao. And I can assure you the reverse is true ten fold. One of my favourites is when a guy refuses to send a pic and thinks ‘it’s exciting to meet without seeing (his) face pics, it adds mystery’ etc etc. It’s actually terrifying tbh. hey you are just as bad you haven't got any public pics "

I do in my friend photos

over a year ago

"God I buggered up the spelling in that...and I haven't even had a drink lol"

I can confirm just had a sneeky look at your profile

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/02/19 00:02:23]

over a year ago

"God I buggered up the spelling in that...and I haven't even had a drink lol"

I read it and didn't even notice, shows I have had a drink lol..

But in all seriousness, when they ask do you respond or just delete knowing they haven't taken the time to look??

over a year ago

A lot of men are desperate on here lmao. And I can assure you the reverse is true ten fold. One of my favourites is when a guy refuses to send a pic and thinks ‘it’s exciting to meet without seeing (his) face pics, it adds mystery’ etc etc. It’s actually terrifying tbh. hey you are just as bad you haven't got any public pics "

No I’m not ‘just as bad’ at all. I change my photos and visibility frequently thank you. I’m not looking to meet atm. And no I wouldn’t have a face pic as a public photo, that is my choice. I would never ask someone to meet me without them knowing what I look like.

over a year ago

Just dont message, if they demand one on their profile. If they ask for one first yet don't have one in public, it should be protocol for them to send it first. That's my take on it anyway. The truth is, women and couples ask for it, because they can. There are many others willing to give them what they want, to secure a meet. Even if you wouldn't. It's the way of fab.

over a year ago

"Just dont message, if they demand one on their profile. If they ask for one first yet don't have one in public, it should be protocol for them to send it first. That's my take on it anyway. The truth is, women and couples ask for it, because they can. There are many others willing to give them what they want, to secure a meet. Even if you wouldn't. It's the way of fab. "

Totally agree with this

over a year ago

"Just dont message, if they demand one on their profile. If they ask for one first yet don't have one in public, it should be protocol for them to send it first. That's my take on it anyway. The truth is, women and couples ask for it, because they can. There are many others willing to give them what they want, to secure a meet. Even if you wouldn't. It's the way of fab.

Totally agree with this "

Ironically, i actually have mine on public display yet don't have the face pic clause on my profile

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

"God I buggered up the spelling in that...and I haven't even had a drink lol

But in all seriousness, when they ask do you respond or just delete knowing they haven't taken the time to look?? "

Depends on my mood..lol. sometimes i send 'did you even look at the profile??' ..sometimes i just delete. Just as annoying are the ones that chat then ask..so you dont fuck alone then?

over a year ago

"Just dont message, if they demand one on their profile. If they ask for one first yet don't have one in public, it should be protocol for them to send it first. That's my take on it anyway. The truth is, women and couples ask for it, because they can. There are many others willing to give them what they want, to secure a meet. Even if you wouldn't. It's the way of fab.

Totally agree with this

Ironically, i actually have mine on public display yet don't have the face pic clause on my profile "

I don't think it needs to be there aon your profile as a clause.. Like you said earlier, its kind of protocol for a meet that's initiated for a message..

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

I can confirm just had a sneeky look at your profile"

And the problem is....although I'm too old according to you. Lol

over a year ago

May I applaud you on actually reading profiles OP

over a year ago

But in all seriousness, when they ask do you respond or just delete knowing they haven't taken the time to look??

Depends on my mood..lol. sometimes i send 'did you even look at the profile??' ..sometimes i just delete. Just as annoying are the ones that chat then ask..so you dont fuck alone then?"

Yeah, I can imagine it is

over a year ago

I can confirm just had a sneeky look at your profile

And the problem is....although I'm too old according to you. Lol"

I have no come back for this , i changed it awhile back to see if anyone noticed and forgot to chabge it back

over a year ago

There's an easy solution, don't message them.

over a year ago

How rude of them!! I'd block

over a year ago

Looking like tramps....how rude

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

"Ours are on public view...but we still get messages asking for face pics. Just shows they never bothered looking at the profile "

Yes, I'm still waiting for the face pic i demanded. Oh there you are

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

Its de rigueur for a man to include a face pic with his first message. Sadly in his haste he often attaches a cock pic.

Facepic is more important than a body pic.

It's understandable that women are more cagey with theirs.

Women demand a face pic as a pre- requisite because they can. It's another filter in a busy inbox and aides their choice on whom to chat with.

For the man it can be annoying as he could be chatting with a munter or another man.

over a year ago

when you have tits and a lady bits . You are allowed to call the shots

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

I remember the uncropped pics. Looked pretty super to me.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My point excactly

over a year ago

We will be more careful what we share from now on

Looking like tramps....how rude"

We put the face pic back up now . We know we aren’t all that, but tramps was a bit strong

Post new Message to Thread