Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Women dominating couples?

Jump to newest

By *dwalu2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Something we’ve been curious about exploring is a scenario where the woman we meet would be the dominant player, and we would take the submissive role towards her. Where our meets have had a D/s flavour it’s been the other way around, and from our experience there do seem to be many fems seeking play with couples who want to enjoy a submissive role, rather than the dominant one.

Are there women who meet with couples specifically to be their domme? And are their any couples on here who have experienced that scenario? It would be interesting to hear any thoughts in this, as it doesn’t seem to come up in the forum too often.

Can imagine it’s a rare situation, considering how comparatively difficult it can be finding a mutual three way attraction, feeling sufficiently safe, comfortable and trusting, and then making diaries align for even a vanilla ffm!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

My ideal scenario would be an MFF threesome where everybody switches. Each person gets the opportunity to be the dominant. Basically three separate role plays lasting the entire evening/night. Mmmm, heaven.

Ed

By *dwalu2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Okay, that would no doubt be fun, but it’s a different scenario to the one we’re talking about here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Okay, that would no doubt be fun, but it’s a different scenario to the one we’re talking about here."

We both have similar ambitions but have only found dom males so far but would love to hear from any domme females or couples who would like to help us out.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We met a couple where she dommed both men but not me- I was a helper watcher. I've been domme to my guy and another couple, some times. All scenarios worked well. It might be rare but it's fun.

By *dwalu2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"We met a couple where she dommed both men but not me- I was a helper watcher. I've been domme to my guy and another couple, some times. All scenarios worked well. It might be rare but it's fun. "

Yes, you must have enjoyed yourselves very much!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I've been dom with the fem half of a couple I've known, but I could easily have been dom with them both if they'd wanted it.

By *dwalu2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I've been dom with the fem half of a couple I've known, but I could easily have been dom with them both if they'd wanted it. "

Do you think it’s as simple as that though? Not sure handling the Domme role effectively for a couple is the same as it is for one female (or male) submissive. It’s likely the dynamics are very different.

Post new Message to Thread