Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What to do

Jump to newest

By *hrekfiona OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leven

Our male friend is on here, he guessed it was us and thought was fine all here for our own reasons.

But it's he thinks he has the right to try grope me on nights our OR send me disgusting messages cause I'm on a sight like this

Things like * take it hes not that good you have to f*ck other people

* gets your tits oot your good at that

Now he is married so part of me wants to tell his wife as friends with her too, but really without exposing ourselves kind of stuck.

Have told him on more than one occasion his behaviour is not on, as has my partner. Hopefully he has the message now!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

Wow. does your partner know about his behaviour????

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell him you'll report him to the polive for harassment if he doesn't desist. They do take it seriously and are very discreet.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Tell him in no uncertain terms that it's unacceptable, that you're to be treated with respect, etc. Enforce consequences. If he doesn't stop, temporarily block his number from your (f) phone, and avoid. Other options also available, but being explicit/ firm then withdrawing are the first things to do.

over a year ago

I would say he is not your friend if he has no respect for you two. Especially if you have spoken to him about it and he still persists.

over a year ago

"Tell him you'll report him to the polive for harassment if he doesn't desist. They do take it seriously and are very discreet. "

*police

over a year ago

He’s not your friend, cut him off

If he causes trouble show his wife his profile, screenshot it now do you have the evidence

Good luck

over a year ago

consider blocking him from here and your phone ......

By *adtaffladMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

Totally unexceptable he does not seem like a real friend and to carry on after he has been told is inexcusable behaviour

over a year ago

Tell your other 1/2 and then block this idiot and don’t go out on any night outs with him, if he continues his harassment then you tell his wife.

over a year ago

He’s definitely no friend!

By *adtaffladMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

"Tell your other 1/2 and then block this idiot and don’t go out on any night outs with him, if he continues his harassment then you tell his wife. "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What does he say when you tell him to stop?

Maybe ask him why he thinks its ok to continue he either doesn't understand boundaries and swinging or he thinks that you don't mind him doing it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh and under no circumstances tell his wife. The bad behaviour isn't down to her and she shouldn't be brought in to it.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Oh and under no circumstances tell his wife. The bad behaviour isn't down to her and she shouldn't be brought in to it."

Yeah, he's not an unruly toddler who needs to be brought under control by his mum. He's an adult and he needs to learn to behave himself by himself.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Screenshot everything from his profile to his private messages to you. This is great evidence to prove your side of the story either to his Wife or the Police

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Screenshot everything from his profile to his private messages to you. This is great evidence to prove your side of the story either to his Wife or the Police"

This.

Then threaten him with police action if he does it again. If he did I'd inform the police, if I saw him again I'd tell him any more and the wife gets to know. Still persists and then the wife is getting everything including the police report. Not what some would do I know but we're not tolerating any of that crap.

over a year ago

I'd be ape shit if that happened to me. I don't like arrogant people at best of times. Let alone a cheating fuck rubbing their dirty hands over me.

I'd have told his wife just for thinking he could act like that.

over a year ago

"I'd be ape shit if that happened to me. I don't like arrogant people at best of times. Let alone a cheating fuck rubbing their dirty hands over me.

I'd have told his wife just for thinking he could act like that. "

Probably not the best advice, but I'm not always sensible.

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Screen shot his profile, print it off then post it to his wife anonymously.

Mr2

over a year ago

He's no friend....block him out of your lives in every way. He'll need to find a reason to explain to his wife why. Remember, you two aren't the ones doing anything wrong xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The conversation has to be very serious and shared with intensity, defining your boundaries that he must not cross. I'd tell him that he's subject to whatever penalty is appropriate, such as not being able to associate with you or ultimately the friendship ends.

Don't consider outing him as punishment and I'd not discuss that at the same time.

In future if he breaks your rules by behaving badly at a club, inform management. Don't allow minor rule breaks. Request he's only ever around the 2of you at the same time

If he reforms,discuss his cheating with him and perhaps consider whether his partner is worth more to you, maybe distancing yourselves from him.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

"Totally unexceptable he does not seem like a real friend and to carry on after he has been told is inexcusable behaviour "

Post new Message to Thread