Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys have you had an experience with a guy, i wouldnt touch another dick, but my encounter was i used a fake account to message a guy i knew was gay in school, met him inn a dark alley and let him blow me he still dont know who i was, first and only time anybody share there first time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Guys have you had an experience with a guy, i wouldnt touch another dick, but my encounter was i used a fake account to message a guy i knew was gay in school, met him inn a dark alley and let him blow me he still dont know who i was, first and only time anybody share there first time"

I find that a bit creepy if I'm honest.

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I met a guy I was at school with and didn’t realise he was bi but I would have met him before if I’d known what I know now

over a year ago

"Guys have you had an experience with a guy, i wouldnt touch another dick, but my encounter was i used a fake account to message a guy i knew was gay in school, met him inn a dark alley and let him blow me he still dont know who i was, first and only time anybody share there first time

"

Me too!

Poppy

over a year ago

"Guys have you had an experience with a guy, i wouldnt touch another dick, but my encounter was i used a fake account to message a guy i knew was gay in school, met him inn a dark alley and let him blow me he still dont know who i was, first and only time anybody share there first time

"

Yes, very creepy

over a year ago

"Guys have you had an experience with a guy, i wouldnt touch another dick, but my encounter was i used a fake account to message a guy i knew was gay in school, met him inn a dark alley and let him blow me he still dont know who i was, first and only time anybody share there first time"

So you wouldn’t touch another mans cock but he can touch yours?

over a year ago

Well that's a weird thing to do.. most people on here are super cautious about fake profiles and people pretending to be someone they're not. Sums up everything I'd like to avoid. Thanks for drawing attention to the fact you do this

Post new Message to Thread