Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Faceless Profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do people really expect you to meet them or expect you to let them come to your house without seeing their face or have a number... ?

I dont understand. ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Doubt it.

Exchange a message or two and attach a face pic or do it via kik, WhatsApp etc.,.that way you can keep your privacy here if that's what you'd prefer, like us and many others.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You have pictures though and Good ones...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You have pictures though and Good ones... "

Just don’t reply, like Nevaquit above states if they do t have KIK, or WhatsApp don’t meet, you have to think of your safety as well. And after all who don’t have pictures, it’s 2019 and it’s a swinging site for sex after all, and people forget that on here sometimes ?

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

I'm strange, I like to get to know someone first without knowing what they look like.

Personality and sense of humor does it for me.

Strangely, I do get my fair share of people willing to chat and even meet without having a pic up myself.

Not having a pic up DOES lower the number of messages coming in, too--fine by me!!!!

over a year ago

"I'm strange, I like to get to know someone first without knowing what they look like.

Strangely, I do get my fair share of people willing to chat and even meet without having a pic up myself.

Not having a pic up DOES lower the number of messages coming in, too--fine by me!!!!"

win / win

over a year ago

We don't send our face pics anymore nor do we ask for them. We do meet for social in a public place first though. It's working for us so far.

Mrs

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"I'm strange, I like to get to know someone first without knowing what they look like.

Not having a pic up DOES lower the number of messages coming in, too--fine by me!!!!

win / win"

You're both female. A pic-less single female profile, even one with just one sentence as text, will always generate messages and responses to messages sent. The equivalent single male profile? Nah...

over a year ago

I specify in my profile that if you need a face pic as an opener, we probably won't get along.

If I feel I can trust someone, then I'll provide a pic. As 97% of those I chat with are 100's of miles away, it isn't practical for me to consider anything other than chatting. This makes the face pic requirement less critical.

I want to connect with personality not body parts, so pics are not important to me.

By *ightfireCouple
over a year ago

Here and There

Female profile without pics? It’s a guy.

over a year ago

I know a couple that never ask for (or send) face pics, they really get off on the mystery.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

win / win

You're both female. A pic-less single female profile, even one with just one sentence as text, will always generate messages and responses to messages sent. The equivalent single male profile? Nah..."

Very true. We get messages, but do you realize the quality of those messages??

Other than those who've read my profile (the usual very few), it's FAF, I'm bored and horny (and in a hotel in your area--other side of London--right now!!! come fuck meeeeeeee!!!!), or just moaning about how I'm too ugly to put up a pic and/or a man.

At least the quantity is reduced, compared to someone who puts up pictures.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"You have pictures though and Good ones... "

Ha! Thought you meant "face pics" specifically and only due to thread title. Understand now. No pics on a profile and we'd just ignore tbh.

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Female profile without pics? It’s a guy. "

There are a lot of genuine ones, with plenty of verifications.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

"Female profile without pics? It’s a guy. "

And ugly to boot. People who assume that keep my inbox from being inundated.

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 02/02/19 09:28:56]

over a year ago

It's the ones that message with no face pics, how on earth am I supposed to know what i think of you with 3 penis shots.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/19 09:26:57]

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

win / win

You're both female. A pic-less single female profile, even one with just one sentence as text, will always generate messages and responses to messages sent. The equivalent single male profile? Nah...

Other than those who've read my profile (the usual very few), it's FAF, I'm bored and horny (and in a hotel in your area--other side of London--right now!!! come fuck meeeeeeee!!!!), or just moaning about how I'm too ugly to put up a pic and/or a man.

"

Hey, try being a single bloke who can't string a coherent sentence together. Just be happy you get any messages you unappreciative wench

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

"It's the ones that message with no face pics, how on earth am I supposed to know what i think of you with 3 penis shots. "

...with a well thought out "hi"

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

win / win

Hey, try being a single bloke who can't string a coherent sentence together. Just be happy you get any messages you unappreciative wench "

I've noticed your incoherence. Chancer.

over a year ago

We aren’t all that, but at least we have some pics on display for people to make their own mind up

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

win / win

Hey, try being a single bloke who can't string a coherent sentence together. Just be happy you get any messages you unappreciative wench

I've noticed your incoherence. Chancer. "

Oh I wasn't referring to myself. I was speaking on behalf of those incapable of doing so themselves

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple
over a year ago

Greater London

We never put up face pictures and only share with someone once we’ve chatted and built a trust up.

xx

By *ab_SparklesWoman
over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

"Do people really expect you to meet them or expect you to let them come to your house without seeing their face or have a number... ?

I dont understand. ???"

I have to say that for a tv you look absolutely gorgeous.

over a year ago

I have face pics in freinds only

Tho mrscxxx

over a year ago

Someone messaged me with no photos and I said I have no idea what you look like. They then messsged back describing what they looked like, well that was good enough for me, they sounded really hot!

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

Junk mail has reduced a lot since removing all our pics.

Have them hidden for just in case purposes but vary rarely get asked for them since we don’t get many contact us since we removed them.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"We don't send our face pics anymore nor do we ask for them. We do meet for social in a public place first though. It's working for us so far.

Mrs "

Do you do the whole "I'll be wearing a fez and carrying an encyclopedia Britannica under my arm, whistling a tune from Evita" thing?

If meeting in public and you don't know what someone looks like how do you know who to approach?

A

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

"We don't send our face pics anymore nor do we ask for them. We do meet for social in a public place first though. It's working for us so far.

Mrs

Do you do the whole "I'll be wearing a fez and carrying an encyclopedia Britannica under my arm, whistling a tune from Evita" thing?

If meeting in public and you don't know what someone looks like how do you know who to approach?

A"

You go to a quiet place and look for the one looking for someone. Carry a phone (for kik or here, whatever).

I usually meet in pubs, where in general I'm the only single woman.

Not that difficult, really.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Mrs

A

You go to a quiet place and look for the one looking for someone. Carry a phone (for kik or here, whatever).

Not that difficult, really."

I wasn't being particularly serious.

It is funny though (I've been there myself) when you're sat eyeing up everyone that walks in. You do get funny looks occasionally and I've seen what I suspect are either swingers meeting or couples on blind dates in pubs/coffee shops before. That moment when they first speak to eachother gives it away.

A

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

Mrs

A

Not that difficult, really.

I wasn't being particularly serious.

It is funny though (I've been there myself) when you're sat eyeing up everyone that walks in. You do get funny looks occasionally and I've seen what I suspect are either swingers meeting or couples on blind dates in pubs/coffee shops before. That moment when they first speak to eachother gives it away.

A"

I HAVE approached a single guy sitting in a booth, thinking it might be the one I was meeting. He wasn't.

It was a bit awkward asking (in full hearing distance of the staff) if he was also meeting someone he had never seen.

I appreciate the comic value.

And didn't go back there again til staff inevitably changed over.

over a year ago

Mrs

A"

we carry a yellow rose

over a year ago

Mrs

A

Not that difficult, really."

That's right, it's really easy. What are the chances of several couples being in the same pub at the same time with our difference of age plus a couple of specific details given. As for us recognising who we're meeting - not had an issue yet either. It's all down to communication. Can't beat the thrill of the mystery meet though and those few first moments when we all see each other for the first time knowing well what the meet is about.

Mrs

By *dam and slutCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"It's the ones that message with no face pics, how on earth am I supposed to know what i think of you with 3 penis shots. "

I always think there's a prick.

xslutx

Post new Message to Thread