Jump to newest

By *parks2020 OP   Man
over a year ago

East Kilbride

Should I let my mrs catch me dressed so we get it out into the open

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No. Tell her how much you get aroused rubbing against her lingerie during the foreplay then suggest you wear a waist slip while having sex and take it from there. If she lets you, make sure the sex is really good for her and hopefully she will enjoy the pleasure of cross dressing. That's how I introduced my wife to it, and now I wear a bra and panties under my clothes every day and always sleep in a slinky nightdress, she loves me like this

over a year ago

No. I think it may be better to confess how you feel about dressing, then let her see you that way, if she chooses to.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

My advice would be to communicate verbally first. Setting something up like will add to any sense of shock.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

All three of my ex partners I told them, rather than doing anything extreme. Find a time when you’re talking intimately not about sex but more about relationships and honesty within them.

The first was ok but didn’t want to see me, second went out with me but couldn’t become intimate and the third partner as she had Bi tendencies found it exciting at first but later just became my thing as domestication took over our lives.

Honestly and genuine conversation will overcome any initial concerns she may have and hopefully it’ll turn into something mutually exciting and new.

over a year ago

Bad idea, unless you know she's very broad-minded and unshockable.

Best to drop hints or come at it sideways, "I think it would be fun to swap my boxers for your panties", or something like that. If she's happy to wear your stuff, that makes it easier. Good luck!

over a year ago

Always talk first in any new adventure so boundaries can be arranged. Shocking someone is more than likely to turn out bad. Male

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Best talk about it too her ... not all women find it attractive ...

Post new Message to Thread