By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Give us your thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ill Doe OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Give us your thoughts "
I do it tbh but because I'm lazy. Also I find that posting to new pics is a good way for me to get noticed, but I am aware it annoys some people x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Give us your thoughts I do it tbh but because I'm lazy. Also I find that posting to new pics is a good way for me to get noticed, but I am aware it annoys some people x"

Doesn't matter what you do it'll annoy someone .

over a year ago

Your profile so post what pics you want!

By *ill Doe OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Your profile so post what pics you want! "
exactly x

over a year ago

Ce

over a year ago

Put the cat amongst the pigeons lol

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It can be attention seeking, although that's neither here nor there. People will draw their own conclusions, depending on how often it's done or the nature of the pictures.

I'm retaking my pictures as my gym work starts showing visible results. I wonder if people think I'm just reposting. Oh well.

over a year ago

"Give us your thoughts I do it tbh but because I'm lazy. Also I find that posting to new pics is a good way for me to get noticed, but I am aware it annoys some people x

Doesn't matter what you do it'll annoy someone .

"

This is so true

By *ill Doe OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"It can be attention seeking, although that's neither here nor there. People will draw their own conclusions, depending on how often it's done or the nature of the pictures.

I'm retaking my pictures as my gym work starts showing visible results. I wonder if people think I'm just reposting. Oh well. "

Don't worry about it...I'm sure nobody's complaining xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've no idea what op is asking

By *ill Doe OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"I've no idea what op is asking "
if people get annoyed with other people using the same pics over an over again?

over a year ago

Annoyed - no

Indifferent - Yes

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Annoying as hell, I've had to block some men who do it like every other day but if you think it works for you crack on.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Annoying as hell, I've had to block some men who do it like every other day but if you think it works for you crack on. "

Some do it every day or even several times a day. It's never the nice ones, either!

over a year ago

It's the profiles that have 3 or 4 pics all the same!

Just one question.

Why?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It can be attention seeking, although that's neither here nor there. People will draw their own conclusions, depending on how often it's done or the nature of the pictures.

I'm retaking my pictures as my gym work starts showing visible results. I wonder if people think I'm just reposting. Oh well. Don't worry about it...I'm sure nobody's complaining xx"

Lol, one thing I don't get complaints on. Hooray! (but thank you)

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It's the profiles that have 3 or 4 pics all the same!

Just one question.

Why? "

Lack of thought/ imagination. Realising that new pictures get attention, but not realising that that's *new* pictures, not just freshly uploaded ones.

By *andy manMan
over a year ago

Nearby

Well it is Groundhog Day

By *irestorm 500Couple
over a year ago

coventry

"Your profile so post what pics you want! "

Ditto..we take pics we enjoy and post them x storm x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Your profile so post what pics you want!

Ditto..we take pics we enjoy and post them x storm x "

I do too. But I presume like everyone that you draw your own conclusions about other people and their pictures.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I jusr presume the person uses old pics because they aren't as attractive any more, usually is the case online.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Or...the pics have been edited and the person can't be bothered to re-edit new/more recent ones.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I jusr presume the person uses old pics because they aren't as attractive any more, usually is the case online."

Some of the pictures that get repeated most in my area are already... not good.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"I jusr presume the person uses old pics because they aren't as attractive any more, usually is the case online."

This is often the case.

I have a photographic memory for photos.

I've been here almost 2yrs, I see photos pop up, and I know I've seen it before. Occasionaly several times, which makes me question how many times it's been recycled, old was it, when I first saw it?

Saying that, today I have been guilty of recycling a photo!

I couldn't find my rugby ball, it's probably lost in the chaos that is No3s bedroom!

But apart from a slight change in hair colour I don't look any different to what I do now.

By *ill Doe OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"I jusr presume the person uses old pics because they aren't as attractive any more, usually is the case online.

This is often the case.

I've been here almost 2yrs, I see photos pop up, and I know I've seen it before. Occasionaly several times, which makes me question how many times it's been recycled, old was it, when I first saw it?

I couldn't find my rugby ball, it's probably lost in the chaos that is No3s bedroom!

But apart from a slight change in hair colour I don't look any different to what I do now.

"

How dare you!!! I'm contacting the fab police as we speak.....hopefully you'll be getting a dam food spanking ha!!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I jusr presume the person uses old pics because they aren't as attractive any more, usually is the case online.

This is often the case.

How dare you!!! I'm contacting the fab police as we speak.....hopefully you'll be getting a dam food spanking ha!! "

Food spanking sounds kinky

over a year ago

It's the same as the people who have hundreds of selfie pics on Facebook.

It's a habit/addiction for them.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Some of the pictures that get repeated most in my area are already... not good. "

I login via the hotlist now on here so don't seethe homepage but there used to beone guy uploading the same dick pic every day for well over a year, should've asked him why he did that.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

This is often the case.

How dare you!!! I'm contacting the fab police as we speak.....hopefully you'll be getting a dam food spanking ha!!

Food spanking sounds kinky "

Slap me with a savaloy!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I login via the hotlist now on here so don't seethe homepage but there used to beone guy uploading the same dick pic every day for well over a year, should've asked him why he did that. "

Yeah, I think he's quit now, but there was a guy I used to block on sight every time I saw his new profile (2-3 times a week I reckon). He'd upload two pictures, and I'm not getting into specifics, but they were bizarre and unattractive.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I login via the hotlist now on here so don't seethe homepage but there used to beone guy uploading the same dick pic every day for well over a year, should've asked him why he did that.

Yeah, I think he's quit now, but there was a guy I used to block on sight every time I saw his new profile (2-3 times a week I reckon). He'd upload two pictures, and I'm not getting into specifics, but they were bizarre and unattractive. "

Kind of want to ask what they were but also not know.

By *ill Doe OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

This is often the case.

Food spanking sounds kinky

Slap me with a savaloy! "

haha I didn't notice (obviously) wet fish springs to mind hahaha!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I guarantee this one hasn't been done before lol!

Post new Message to Thread