Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

BBC .. what is it about us

Jump to newest

By *arkstallion123 OP   Man
over a year ago

romford

I speak to a lot of people that categories me as bbc but I say I'm a dark chocolate delight.. I think thiers certainly more to a BBC dnt you guys agree..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I speak to a lot of people that categories me as bbc but I say I'm a dark chocolate delight.. I think thiers certainly more to a BBC dnt you guys agree.. "

There is so much more, my ex while exploring the site quickly became very attracted to black guys. It was the way they spoke, respectful of our relationship but dominant at the right times. The tend to understand the cuckold dynamic more in my experience.

over a year ago

"I speak to a lot of people that categories me as bbc but I say I'm a dark chocolate delight.. I think thiers certainly more to a BBC dnt you guys agree.. "

I absolutely hate the term BBC I see a man. Not a 3 letter word that means nothing except a television channel. I go for brains. Charisma. Chemistry not BBC.

over a year ago

romford

I agree and see your point I too can be dominant yet respectful and tend to look for new ventures in my experiences

over a year ago

"I speak to a lot of people that categories me as bbc but I say I'm a dark chocolate delight.. I think thiers certainly more to a BBC dnt you guys agree..

I absolutely hate the term BBC I see a man. Not a 3 letter word that means nothing except a television channel. I go for brains. Charisma. Chemistry not BBC."

That I completely agree with too. Hence why I used the terms black guys rather than bbc, that in itself was me being respectful. Plus, the stamina and love making on show was second to none. Put me well and truely to shame which was hard to admit too lol

over a year ago

Nice pics lol

over a year ago

romford

Thank you

over a year ago

"Thank you"

My absolute pleasure

over a year ago

Does it bloody matter?? It's a swingers site, people get sterotyped as allsorts, don't take it all so seriously guys....

over a year ago

"I speak to a lot of people that categories me as bbc but I say I'm a dark chocolate delight.. I think thiers certainly more to a BBC dnt you guys agree..

There is so much more, my ex while exploring the site quickly became very attracted to black guys. It was the way they spoke, respectful of our relationship but dominant at the right times. The tend to understand the cuckold dynamic more in my experience. "

Ex wife loooooool.

over a year ago

That colured gentleman with the larger than average penis doesn't quite have the same affect on me as that black guy with the big cock.

over a year ago

I swore BBC meant you can get sex just because your race is black and you have a penis...

Having intelligence, impeccable hygiene, charisma, and charm had nothing to do with being a BBC....

You just have to show people your BBC and they will say yes....

over a year ago

Instead of BBC, I'd prefer people just call me a darkie. I love it when women say racist shit to me in the bedroom. Like if you don't fuck me hard enough, I'm sending you back to the cotton field.

By *DSM - CUCKOLD - COUPLECouple
over a year ago

manchester

I'd say milk chocolate as your 'down saff' bbcs are to girls as Asian girls are to men

over a year ago

"Instead of BBC, I'd prefer people just call me a darkie. I love it when women say racist shit to me in the bedroom. Like if you don't fuck me hard enough, I'm sending you back to the cotton field."

Did you guys actually have black slaves on the main land UK?

I’m not versed on British history but every Robin Hood movie has a black side kick...

over a year ago

Im afraid anything i might add to this thread would be construed as "racist" as usual......

By *istressdandsubtCouple
over a year ago

caterham

I would say for most white couples , especially the wives , its the whole taboo, the colour contrast, the size of the appendage(never met a black guy who had a small coxk) the body, most black guys seem to keep in great shape well into there 50s, the way you play/fuck. And for a hotwife or cuck couple the ultimate is to see you partner pleasures deep and hard as only you could wish for as a cuck

But that's only my point of view . For us even if you are a black guy there has to be more than just a big cock for us to play , the best sexual organ is tour brain and if that turns us on then all good

over a year ago

People like what they like but seems women get a free pass in declaring their tastes: must be fit, only black guys, over 6ft etc etc but if a guy says he only fucks petite athletic women ww3 breaks out

over a year ago

"People like what they like but seems women get a free pass in declaring their tastes: must be fit, only black guys, over 6ft etc etc but if a guy says he only fucks petite athletic women ww3 breaks out "

How very dare you!

over a year ago

"People like what they like but seems women get a free pass in declaring their tastes: must be fit, only black guys, over 6ft etc etc but if a guy says he only fucks petite athletic women ww3 breaks out "

Looks like we have a win win situation. How lucky are we. Guess thats why we end up not meeting. Hes 6ft 4 and fit. Im 5ft 1 and athletic . Oh and he doesnt have a BBC . Doesnt need it whatever it means. He prefers NETFLIX or DISCOVERY Channel hahaha

over a year ago

"Does it bloody matter?? It's a swingers site, people get sterotyped as allsorts, don't take it all so seriously guys...."

Its a discussion. If you have nothing to add then dnt reply

over a year ago

"Instead of BBC, I'd prefer people just call me a darkie. I love it when women say racist shit to me in the bedroom. Like if you don't fuck me hard enough, I'm sending you back to the cotton field."

everyone has their preference but I wouldn’t let no one even think they could call me racist terms.

over a year ago

"Im afraid anything i might add to this thread would be construed as "racist" as usual...... "

Speak your mind

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I swore BBC meant you can get sex just because your race is black and you have a penis...

Having intelligence, impeccable hygiene, charisma, and charm had nothing to do with being a BBC....

You just have to show people your BBC and they will say yes...."

True. There is an undeniable attraction for a black guy with a big cock.

But if thats combined with charisma, intelligence etc then that is virtually irresistable.

Without then we can quite easily resist the attraction.

over a year ago

Chemistry is a major factor

over a year ago

"Im afraid anything i might add to this thread would be construed as "racist" as usual......

Speak your mind "

No, doesnt work nowadays, society (inc FAB) is too quick to play the old "racist" card if an individual so much as dares to have an opinion that doesnt conform to the current "snowflake" (wikipedia) way of thinking, by the way that wasnt a personal reference!!

over a year ago

Alright but everyone is entitled to an opinion.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I'd say most women are looking for something more than cock on here. It's always nice to know a guy has a big dick though.

over a year ago

"Alright but everyone is entitled to an opinion."

That used to be the case yea

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

over a year ago

"Instead of BBC, I'd prefer people just call me a darkie. I love it when women say racist shit to me in the bedroom. Like if you don't fuck me hard enough, I'm sending you back to the cotton field.

everyone has their preference but I wouldn’t let no one even think they could call me racist terms."

I am confused. Your username has 'choc' in it. If I call a black man 'chocolate coloured' in the vanilla world or on here, it is deemed offensive ? Just asking

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I would categorise you as a Blackman,I find it more respectful,the bbc term can offend some blackmen,just as much as it pleases others,so to get the right balance,they are blackmen to me

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Instead of BBC, I'd prefer people just call me a darkie. I love it when women say racist shit to me in the bedroom. Like if you don't fuck me hard enough, I'm sending you back to the cotton field.

I’m not versed on British history but every Robin Hood movie has a black side kick..."

oh yes we did and William Wilberforce thought it needed abolishing!!!!

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I'd say most women are looking for something more than cock on here. It's always nice to know a guy has a big dick though."

for my six pennyworth "not EVERY girl on here is!" that is as presumptious as saying all coloured guys are well hung and screw like rabbits!!!! personally i find these threads get a tad "same old same old" My opinion shoot me down if you like!

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I swore BBC meant you can get sex just because your race is black and you have a penis...

You just have to show people your BBC and they will say yes...."

We know you're more than just a BBC.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

I absolutely hate the term BBC I see a man. Not a 3 letter word that means nothing except a television channel. I go for brains. Charisma. Chemistry not BBC."

Precisely. How anyone can refer to themselves as a penis, evades me.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I absolutely hate the term BBC I see a man. Not a 3 letter word that means nothing except a television channel. I go for brains. Charisma. Chemistry not BBC.

Precisely. How anyone can refer to themselves as a penis, evades me."

People call me a dick all the time though.

over a year ago

London

everyone has their preference but I wouldn’t let no one even think they could call me racist terms."

That was sarcasm.

over a year ago

London

Precisely. How anyone can refer to themselves as a penis, evades me. People call me a dick all the time though. "

Is your full name Richard?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Precisely. How anyone can refer to themselves as a penis, evades me. People call me a dick all the time though.

Is your full name Richard? "

No, Jonathan

over a year ago

London

"Im afraid anything i might add to this thread would be construed as "racist" as usual...... "

If the shoe fits...

over a year ago

"Im afraid anything i might add to this thread would be construed as "racist" as usual......

If the shoe fits... "

I rest my case!

over a year ago

Precisely. How anyone can refer to themselves as a penis, evades me."

You bring this point up very often..... I will try to enlighten you as politely as I can....

When a black guy is making a profile on a sex/swinging site, he is predominantly looking for white couples....

Making a name such as educated Professional Blackman doesn’t sound sexy and is more suited for a dating site...

So most black guys make a username with the term BBC , so when people are searching for black guys it’s much easier to find them...

Now having the term BBC in your profile doesn’t make you exempt from being polite, intelligent and charming.

You still have to show the potential people you are meeting all your positive attributes....

I really hope this helps and take away some of the vitriol people have against the term BBC

By *ailburkeMan
over a year ago

near you

"That colured gentleman with the larger than average penis doesn't quite have the same affect on me as that black guy with the big cock.

"

Id say it would have the same affect once it was deep inside you

over a year ago

Why looking for only white cpls then?

over a year ago

I find user names like "darkstallion" and "sensational choc" hilarious, you guys sure have an ego to match the (claimed) endowment!

over a year ago

I’m not versed on British history but every Robin Hood movie has a black side kick..."

There have always been far more white slaves than black in Britain. Firstly the Romans enslaved the native population, then the Normans. The Romans brought some black slaves with them, many of whom escaped and joined gangs of outlaws, so that's probably where the Robin Hood association came from.

over a year ago

I’m not versed on British history but every Robin Hood movie has a black side kick...

There have always been far more white slaves than black in Britain. Firstly the Romans enslaved the native population, then the Normans. The Romans brought some black slaves with them, many of whom escaped and joined gangs of outlaws, so that's probably where the Robin Hood association came from."

Ok , did you guys have any black slaves working at castles?

By *eYouHimCouple
over a year ago

ask

Netflix and chill anyone?

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I always find it strange how this discussion always crops up.

Surely it's subjective? If a black guy calls himself a BBC then two things are 100% true, he has a black cock, whether he is big though depends on other people's interpretation.

The same as a woman who calls herself a BBW, she obviously is a big woman, whether she is beautiful is again open to other people's interpretation, but everyone seems to have an opinion on here about BBC but never BBW.

If people want to label themselves then so be it, that doesn't make it true though.

over a year ago

London

Precisely. How anyone can refer to themselves as a penis, evades me.

You bring this point up very often..... I will try to enlighten you as politely as I can....

When a black guy is making a profile on a sex/swinging site, he is predominantly looking for white couples....

Making a name such as educated Professional Blackman doesn’t sound sexy and is more suited for a dating site...

So most black guys make a username with the term BBC , so when people are searching for black guys it’s much easier to find them...

Now having the term BBC in your profile doesn’t make you exempt from being polite, intelligent and charming.

You still have to show the potential people you are meeting all your positive attributes....

I really hope this helps and take away some of the vitriol people have against the term BBC"

It is understandable in user names. It is not so understandable in a sentence like "I am a BBC" or, my personal favourite, "A BBC looking..."

Otherwise, do what you will with your own C.

over a year ago

everyone has their preference but I wouldn’t let no one even think they could call me racist terms.

I am confused. Your username has 'choc' in it. If I call a black man 'chocolate coloured' in the vanilla world or on here, it is deemed offensive ? Just asking "

Would you want to call a black male ,chocolate coloured ? Sensationalchoc is my username. I don’t see where your confusion has come from. Would you find it offensive if someone called you white rice couloured ? It depends on how the person takes it to be honest

over a year ago

bbc to me is no different than me using hotwife and to the moaning guys that knock the term bbc dont feel left out as you can us the term bwc ..

over a year ago

"I find user names like "darkstallion" and "sensational choc" hilarious, you guys sure have an ego to match the (claimed) endowment! "

I’m glad you’ve found some excitement , dirty old man which endowment have we claimed by the way ? Your profiles hidden by your choice of course so in my eyes you’re a ghost . Read my profile and find any claim of endowment.... troll

over a year ago

London

"I find user names like "darkstallion" and "sensational choc" hilarious, you guys sure have an ego to match the (claimed) endowment!

I’m glad you’ve found some excitement , dirty old man which endowment have we claimed by the way ? Your profiles hidden by your choice of course so in my eyes you’re a ghost . Read my profile and find any claim of endowment.... troll"

I prefer this kind of names to "black[noun][numbers]" or "bbc[number]inch".

over a year ago

its just unfortunate that we like to lable things, not forgetting that there is also BWC.

By the way is there such a lable as BiBBC? asking for a friend

over a year ago

There are plenty of Bibbc’s ...

You just have to play with them in a private setting....

You can’t try not any bi stuff with his mates around

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"There are plenty of Bibbc’s ...

You can’t try not any bi stuff with his mates around "

I’ve found bi black guys quite difficult to find. Many keep a very low profile - I would like to that a few would read threads like this

over a year ago

"I find user names like "darkstallion" and "sensational choc" hilarious, you guys sure have an ego to match the (claimed) endowment!

I’m glad you’ve found some excitement , dirty old man which endowment have we claimed by the way ? Your profiles hidden by your choice of course so in my eyes you’re a ghost . Read my profile and find any claim of endowment.... troll"

Is the term BBC not claiming Big then?

Please put me right if i misunderstand the term?

As for the troll label, think what you want, i dont have to prove myself to you

over a year ago

It's because of pork it has branded black men with great dicks as bbc so breeds fantasy

over a year ago

"It's because of pork it has branded black men with great dicks as bbc so breeds fantasy "

Porn lol fucking auto correct

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"That colured gentleman with the larger than average penis doesn't quite have the same affect on me as that black guy with the big cock.

"

It does alter the mindset a little unless, it was a night at the proms and we're looking to attend an after party.

over a year ago

I’m glad you’ve found some excitement , dirty old man which endowment have we claimed by the way ? Your profiles hidden by your choice of course so in my eyes you’re a ghost . Read my profile and find any claim of endowment.... troll

As for the troll label, think what you want, i dont have to prove myself to you "

Have I used the term BBC ?

over a year ago

As for the troll label, think what you want, i dont have to prove myself to you

Have I used the term BBC ?"

Look at the title of this thread that you have been so active in, the clue is there somewhere!

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

"I'd say most women are looking for something more than cock on here. It's always nice to know a guy has a big dick though.

for my six pennyworth "not EVERY girl on here is!" that is as presumptious as saying all coloured guys are well hung and screw like rabbits!!!! personally i find these threads get a tad "same old same old" My opinion shoot me down if you like! "

? Don't get why you quoted me? Especially as there is a full stop between those senences.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I'd say most women are looking for something more than cock on here. It's always nice to know a guy has a big dick though.

for my six pennyworth "not EVERY girl on here is!" that is as presumptious as saying all coloured guys are well hung and screw like rabbits!!!! personally i find these threads get a tad "same old same old" My opinion shoot me down if you like!

? Don't get why you quoted me? Especially as there is a full stop between those senences."

my first comment was reply to you, you said MOST women looking for BIG cocks i said "not every woman is. the rest of my comment was aimed in general comment to these threads! i suppose i could have done two replies and if its upset you i apologize!

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

? Don't get why you quoted me? Especially as there is a full stop between those senences.

my first comment was reply to you, you said MOST women looking for BIG cocks i said "not every woman is. the rest of my comment was aimed in general comment to these threads! i suppose i could have done two replies and if its upset you i apologize!"

Oh you read that wrong. I said most women are looking for something more than cock on here. This means not just looking for someones dick.

I was confused not offended, but that clears that up.

over a year ago

There is so much more, my ex while exploring the site quickly became very attracted to black guys. It was the way they spoke, respectful of our relationship but dominant at the right times. The tend to understand the cuckold dynamic more in my experience.

Ex wife loooooool."

Ex GF lol we never made it that far, and the saying is true @, she never came back lol

over a year ago

Ex wife loooooool.

Ex GF lol we never made it that far, and the saying is true @, she never came back lol"

If she left you for a black guy and the only reason was for sex.... I don’t think she was being honest

over a year ago

"

Ok , did you guys have any black slaves working at castles?"

There may have been the odd few, but you never really see it in 17th/18th century art. I could be wrong, but one of the luxuries of taking a cut of the considerable wealth from the slave trade, would have been the ability to use some of it to hire staff with loyalty.

over a year ago

"

Ok , did you guys have any black slaves working at castles?

There may have been the odd few, but you never really see it in 17th/18th century art. I could be wrong, but one of the luxuries of taking a cut of the considerable wealth from the slave trade, would have been the ability to use some of it to hire staff with loyalty."

Thank you , I only remember Spain having a significant black population in the royal court....

But these Robin Hood movies always have a black guy running around Sherwood Forrest , helping Robin Hood out...

The first one was Morgan Freeman , and now Jaime Fox....

So I’m thinking this might explain some of this BBC non sense....

over a year ago

Ex wife loooooool.

Ex GF lol we never made it that far, and the saying is true @, she never came back lol

If she left you for a black guy and the only reason was for sex.... I don’t think she was being honest "

Agreed or she really prioritised sex to that high a degree. That would be wild but not unheard of.

over a year ago

Ex wife loooooool.

If she left you for a black guy and the only reason was for sex.... I don’t think she was being honest

Agreed or she really prioritised sex to that high a degree. That would be wild but not unheard of. "

Trust me , when you’re in a serious relationship... sex slows down.... you have so many other things on your mind that sleeping becomes more important than sex....

over a year ago

As a black guy who doesn't qualify for BBC status.

I'm whatever about the term, the only irritable thing is the assumption because I'm black I have to have a big dick.

I absolutely love my dick but it's not massive.

over a year ago

Ex wife loooooool.

Agreed or she really prioritised sex to that high a degree. That would be wild but not unheard of.

Trust me , when you’re in a serious relationship... sex slows down.... you have so many other things on your mind that sleeping becomes more important than sex...."

Absolutely, if she would priotise sex over a good relationship, then lucky escape.

Lots of things more important than sex, I love sex but shit, having a trust worthy partner is gold.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Black or white I love the look of a big cock

over a year ago

"As a black guy who doesn't qualify for BBC status.

I'm whatever about the term, the only irritable thing is the assumption because I'm black I have to have a big dick.

I absolutely love my dick but it's not massive. "

Don’t stress it.... 90% of black guys don’t have massive dicks... 5% percent actually do have big cocks, and the other 5% steal their pics of massive cocks to fool people on the internet.....

Most couples like the person not the cock....

It’s usually the husbands that obsess over cock size and want to record it.... the women just want you to be a patient and attentive lover....

By *rappedaroundyourWoman
over a year ago

Colchester

"I'd say most women are looking for something more than cock on here. It's always nice to know a guy has a big dick though."

So true...nobody wants a little pencil...??????

over a year ago

So true...nobody wants a little pencil...??????"

Dudes with small dicks are just as respectable. Preferences are fine but let's not be dicks about guys dicks.

over a year ago

I don't like the term BBC. You can have an attraction to a race without fetishizing people. Some folk seem to see black men as no more than a sex toy, it makes me very uncomfortable.

By *.H.SMan
over a year ago

London

aint paid my tv licence so no bbc round here pmsl

over a year ago

"I don't like the term BBC. You can have an attraction to a race without fetishizing people. Some folk seem to see black men as no more than a sex toy, it makes me very uncomfortable. "

Totally agree. Really hate that term

By *roveriderMan
over a year ago

Near you

In 2012, archaeologists examined skeletons found during the 19th Century. Analysis revealed one skeleton, named Beachy Head Lady after the Eastbourne beauty spot where she was discovered, belonged to a woman of sub-Saharan African descent from around 125 AD. She had lived in England most of her life and held a relatively high position in Roman society. The first black Briton known to us, she confirms the African presence in Britain stretches back to the second and third centuries.

By *roveriderMan
over a year ago

Near you

Just because it doesn't appear in art does not mean they were never here historians from past to present leave information out to suit themselves

By *oul BrothaMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Groundhog Day.

Another day another BBC topic on fab.

By *roveriderMan
over a year ago

Near you

So true. As the great Rodney King said can't we all just get along

over a year ago

"Just because it doesn't appear in art does not mean they were never here historians from past to present leave information out to suit themselves"

Yes also the the Catholic Church edits history to suit their doctrine......

I nice to see brothers that can drop some knowledge.....

The media will make sure to keep you out of the public eye...

over a year ago

I just like big dicks.

I don't particular mind whether they are black or white.

I can't deny that I love seeing my cum on a black dick but that's just because it stands out more.

I do look for more than just a big cock in a meet though. I like muscles and a sexy smile too ha ha.

Eve. x

over a year ago

I just like big dicks.

I don't particular mind whether they are black or white.

I can't deny that I love seeing my cum on a black dick but that's just because it stands out more.

I do look for more than just a big cock in a meet though. I like muscles and a sexy smile too ha ha.

Eve. x"

What about above average, not big, averagely thick white dick!

Smile is somewhat creepy but the muscles are getting there... eventually...

over a year ago

"I don't like the term BBC. You can have an attraction to a race without fetishizing people. Some folk seem to see black men as no more than a sex toy, it makes me very uncomfortable. "

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

"As a black guy who doesn't qualify for BBC status.

I absolutely love my dick but it's not massive.

Don’t stress it.... 90% of black guys don’t have massive dicks... 5% percent actually do have big cocks, and the other 5% steal their pics of massive cocks to fool people on the internet.....

Most couples like the person not the cock....

It’s usually the husbands that obsess over cock size and want to record it.... the women just want you to be a patient and attentive lover...."

I second that. I'm a short arse with an average sized cock and it rarely got in the way of me having my fair share of fun when I was on here as a single guy.

I got very bored very quickly of

people assuming I had an extra large cock and asking how big I am, often as an opening question so I made a point declaring my credentials up front in my profile.

Interestingly most of my fun was with couples into cuckolding fun. So although the big black cock fantasy is firmly in place. For many couples size is simply one of a number of variables that attract their attention.

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

"its just unfortunate that we like to lable things, not forgetting that there is also BWC.

By the way is there such a lable as BiBBC? asking for a friend "

How about BiABC lol

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

"There are plenty of Bibbc’s ...

You can’t try not any bi stuff with his mates around "

The lack of genuinely Bi friendly events is a real source of irritation for me.

over a year ago

"There is so much more, my ex while exploring the site quickly became very attracted to black guys. It was the way they spoke, respectful of our relationship but dominant at the right times. The tend to understand the cuckold dynamic more in my experience.

Ex wife loooooool.

If she left you for a black guy and the only reason was for sex.... I don’t think she was being honest "

If you must know she fell in love with some else who happened to be a black guy that’s all.

She’s just never looked back

over a year ago

Ex wife loooooool.

Trust me , when you’re in a serious relationship... sex slows down.... you have so many other things on your mind that sleeping becomes more important than sex....

Absolutely, if she would priotise sex over a good relationship, then lucky escape.

Lots of things more important than sex, I love sex but shit, having a trust worthy partner is gold. "

Trust worthy partner she was not!

over a year ago

Cant believe you have to pay for a licence to fund it even if you dont use it

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Cant believe you have to pay for a licence to fund it even if you dont use it "

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

my first comment was reply to you, you said MOST women looking for BIG cocks i said "not every woman is. the rest of my comment was aimed in general comment to these threads! i suppose i could have done two replies and if its upset you i apologize!

Oh you read that wrong. I said most women are looking for something more than cock on here. This means not just looking for someones dick.

I was confused not offended, but that clears that up. "

sorry yup i read it wrong!!!! silly me

Post new Message to Thread