Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Would you let your wife meet on her own

Jump to newest

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple
over a year ago

caterham

We have been playing with cuck scenarios now for a while , Mrs will only play if I am there but she has played in separate room and made me wait outside , the suspende kills me .

I would love her to go have fun on her own she even went to a club in the day on her own but brought a guy back to play(a friend we have played with before)needless to say a good play but i wounder if anyone else has let ghere other half go off and play on there own and if so how was it

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Yes she has her own account too. Often meets guys whilst I'm out or at work

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Totally ! She is free to meet anyone she wants.

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

What do you mean by let? I think women are now allowed free choice about they live their lives, they can also vote, (I hope that's not too much of a shock).

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What do you mean by let? I think women are now allowed free choice about they live their lives, they can also vote, (I hope that's not too much of a shock)."
They are in a relationship so let is valid or else it breaks up.Your comment shows ignorance.

Reply privately

By *herrySnickersWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"What do you mean by let? I think women are now allowed free choice about they live their lives, they can also vote, (I hope that's not too much of a shock)."

Oh I love this. I enjoy sexual freedom and my husband loves that, respects that and loves me unconditionally. I guess it’s just opening up the communication, being honest, mature enough and enjoying the adventure.

Reply privately

By *ounghotwifexCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Absolutely

She often meets alone

Reply privately

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I prefer to meet on my own for sex although do have some bi fantasies for my fella to join in with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I meet and play on my own lots of times my hubby always knows he drops me of

even when we go to clubs I go of and play he only want 2 things first that am safe and second that I come back with a big smile on my face

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

My partner is always happy for me to play alone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So far I have exclusively played alone, I'm hoping to have my partner physically involved soon though

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would, I think freedom keeps all from going mad....longas any hard lines are respected I would love to hear story’s when you got back

Reply privately

over a year ago

All the time.. this is our fave thing at the moment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes,if that's what she wants to do

When we go to parties or clubs she has gone off to another room to play

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes my wife has her own profile so she can

Reply privately

over a year ago

By ‘let’ I interpret ‘consent’.

And without consent of the other partner isn’t that cheating? And we know how Fab feels about cheaters!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok where do I meet this kind of woman?? lol

Reply privately

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

"Ok where do I meet this kind of woman?? lol "

I think here is a good place.... Lol

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Yup as long as she come home and told me about it

Reply privately

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Absolutely!!

Reply privately

By *rgasmicFunCouple
over a year ago

Gwent

"What do you mean by let? I think women are now allowed free choice about they live their lives, they can also vote, (I hope that's not too much of a shock).They are in a relationship so let is valid or else it breaks up.Your comment shows ignorance."

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know MrC will see this.

I’m hoping he’ll be comfortable with me meeting alone soon.

MrsC

Reply privately

over a year ago

“Let her”? It’s her decision who she meets.

Reply privately

By *rgasmicFunCouple
over a year ago

Gwent

"What do you mean by let? I think women are now allowed free choice about they live their lives, they can also vote, (I hope that's not too much of a shock).

And without consent of the other partner isn’t that cheating? And we know how Fab feels about cheaters! "

We know a few that have done this, and if they r not strong pow, all over,the grass is not greener on the other side.

Reply privately

By *fsnotinmyeyeCouple
over a year ago

over there

"What do you mean by let? I think women are now allowed free choice about they live their lives, they can also vote, (I hope that's not too much of a shock).They are in a relationship so let is valid or else it breaks up.Your comment shows ignorance."

Reply privately

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan
over a year ago

Halifax

We meet seperately and as a couple.

Reply privately

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I meet alone, then surprise hubby when I come home used

Reply privately

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

My long-term playmate back where I used to live always met alone, which I didn't realise until I arrived for the first visit - her husband made all the arrangements, and I'd just assumed he would be there...

....their 'thing' was him being at work knowing I was having her in the marital bed - in the three years during which I played with her, I only ever met him twice, when he came home early from work to 'catch' us...

Reply privately

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I play alone sometimes as long as Jay has previously met the guy. In all honesty it's not something I seek though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes she has the freedom to, but she chooses not to just like I me.

Reply privately

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

She can meet women alone makes for a bedtime story

Reply privately

By *mber GamblerCouple
over a year ago

rugby

My hubby is just working up the courage to let me do this. He fantasies about it all the time. I dont know if can do it myself when push comes to shove. We've only played together so far. So even if he does give consent, i don't know if i will. I think I'll start off with him outside the room and see how we both feel.

Reply privately

By *.LBCouple
over a year ago

South

For sure

Reply privately

over a year ago

We both play sep.... I ( Rebecca) have sent naughty pictures to David while at work... he also tell me what he has been up to on a solo meet massive turn on..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any advice on this please? We’ve talked about this and hopefully will arrange it soon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have been playing with cuck scenarios now for a while , Mrs will only play if I am there but she has played in separate room and made me wait outside , the suspende kills me .

I would love her to go have fun on her own she even went to a club in the day on her own but brought a guy back to play(a friend we have played with before)needless to say a good play but i wounder if anyone else has let ghere other half go off and play on there own and if so how was it

"

Totally love mrs nw going out playing solo, such a turn on , couples , guys , girls any combination is great !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

My first wife and I where/are both bisexual and would only ever meet MF couples together, but often would meet solo (to scratch that itch lol), but only after we each vetted each others partner

Reply privately

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Yup. Only done it once so far, Mrs driving to a meet in a bodystocking under her coat. I’d met the guy first then got a WhatsApp call when she was there so I could see she was happy. A slightly strange, detached experience at the time but I’d be happy for her to do it again, if she wished. Her coming home was fun

Reply privately

By *urvy N TeaseCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

We made an agreement that when we meet we meet as a couple. However I do trust Mrs enough to go out and have fun on her own. Maybe one day she will if she got the right offer xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Big turn on for us xxx

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Big turn on for us xxx"

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

What a quaint old fashioned idea. Nobody "lets me" do anything. I make my own choices. But for us swinging is an activity that we share. I wouldn't dream of doing anything without my partner.

Reply privately

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Female here even if he agreed I'm not interested in it

Reply privately

By *lackxroseCouple
over a year ago

Toddington/Chalton

I like the idea of being in a club and she goes of to a room and I catch up after 10 15 mins ..

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"My hubby is just working up the courage to let me do this. He fantasies about it all the time. I dont know if can do it myself when push comes to shove. We've only played together so far. So even if he does give consent, i don't know if i will. I think I'll start off with him outside the room and see how we both feel. "
One way around your uncertainty, is to meet a guy in a hotel. Two rooms are booked. Your hubby could watch on cam from the other room..

Reply privately

By *DSM - CUCKOLD - COUPLECouple
over a year ago

manchester

Yes but only after we have met the person a couple of times to make sure they are not stabby nutters then she is fine to regularly "cheat" and I get the video and picture evidence which is Hot!

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Yes but only after we have met the person a couple of times to make sure they are not stabby nutters then she is fine to regularly "cheat" and I get the video and picture evidence which is Hot! "

Reply privately

By *lackxroseCouple
over a year ago

Toddington/Chalton

"Yes but only after we have met the person a couple of times to make sure they are not stabby nutters then she is fine to regularly "cheat" and I get the video and picture evidence which is Hot! "

Sounds fun .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have only ever met as a couple and only mmf meets wife is not ready to let me meet other females and I respect her feelings. I enjoy watching her have fun on our meets so meeting seperatly wouldn’t work for us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

manchester

"Yes but only after we have met the person a couple of times to make sure they are not stabby nutters then she is fine to regularly "cheat" and I get the video and picture evidence which is Hot!

Sounds fun ....."

it is... See pictures ... Unfortunately no video uploading option here

Reply privately

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"“Let her”? It’s her decision who she meets."

Don't know if you have noticed but there are lots of women that have sex with other men without their husbands consent, and they usually end in divorce!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"“Let her”? It’s her decision who she meets.

Don't know if you have noticed but there are lots of women that have sex with other men without their husbands consent, and they usually end in divorce!"

We started this recently both discussed what we would and wouldn’t do before we started. I would be devastated if she met without my knowledge that’s not having sexual freedom and fun it’s cheating on your partner and that’s not why we started this

Reply privately

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

No.

We started swinging many years ago now on mutually agreed rules.

Either of us could do anything with anybody they fancied. On one condition...

We always, always play together.

So I have watched her on many occasions enjoying multiple orgasms on some gym fit youngster and she has pulled my cock out of other another womans pussy to lick clean.

Its instant divorce if either play on their own because for us that is cheating. Not swinging.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not really

Although it does sound exciting but in real world it will be impossible for us to enact.

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Not a case of allowing her but, we're in this game together, for our experience together whilst fully including the third party(s). If we did, it and be absolutely going against our whole reasons for doing this so it's not a case of letting her, it's not what we've agreed and fully spoken about.

Reply privately

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Not a case of allowing her but, we're in this game together, for our experience together whilst fully including the third party(s). If we did, it and be absolutely going against our whole reasons for doing this so it's not a case of letting her, it's not what we've agreed and fully spoken about.

"

Said more succinctly and eloquently than our effort.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I told my wife last year that I was comfortable for her to meet men on her own if she wants. She prefers for it to happy organically on nights out. So far she's danced with one guy in a bar but it didn't go any further as he wasn't her type. She knows she can, but is very picky and not desperate to meet anyone. Hopefully one day she will and likewise my wife has told me I am free to meet women on my own. But we both prefer playing together over anything else

Reply privately

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I play alone.

When we first started swinging, it wasn't even an option.

Now..... Hubby prefers me meeting alone and getting regular updates.

Reply privately

By *riangle12Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Miss t has met a guy on her own on 3 occasions.... completely different experience but we both enjoyed it, she liked feeling ‘naughty’, my Imagination was going wild....

Reply privately

By *ofusandcuckCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"I like the idea of being in a club and she goes of to a room and I catch up after 10 15 mins ..

"

Same here. I like the Mrs to do what she wants but it's all about being safe for us. She has and still does meet 2 separate men on her own as we have known them for years now

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What do you mean by let? I think women are now allowed free choice about they live their lives, they can also vote, (I hope that's not too much of a shock).

And without consent of the other partner isn’t that cheating? And we know how Fab feels about cheaters!

We know a few that have done this, and if they r not strong pow, all over,the grass is not greener on the other side."

Would be nice to hear how longer all the above wives have played by themselves, and also what is next on their lists? Where do you go after this? And can you stop and go back? I'm guessing anyone who has tried and it didn't work may nolonger be on here, for obvious reasons... is it a shared fantasy too far? Just asking?

Reply privately

over a year ago

manchester

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/840002

Reply privately

over a year ago

My husband doesn’t ‘let’ me do anything. We agreed mutually that I would meet on my own, seeing as he doesn’t want to play at all and it turns him on me playing with other people. Simple

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Not a case of allowing her but, we're in this game together, for our experience together whilst fully including the third party(s). If we did, it and be absolutely going against our whole reasons for doing this so it's not a case of letting her, it's not what we've agreed and fully spoken about.

Said more succinctly and eloquently than our effort. "

Ah, yes! Pretty much echoed you guys, should read the whole thread Glad we're on the same page

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have been playing with cuck scenarios now for a while , Mrs will only play if I am there but she has played in separate room and made me wait outside , the suspende kills me .

"

My wife plays on her own at clubs, hotels or back at guys places ..... I love it. Especially when she comes home smelling of cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

This^^^ I don’t want to meet alone, aside from the whole safety aspect, we get off, seeing each other get off

Reply privately

By *ndonmaleMan
over a year ago

Preston

I’ve enjoyed a few encounters with couples either at clubs or hotels, my preference is at a hotel.

I’d certainly be keen to meet a couple who’d like to play this way (Manchester/Warrington regularly lol), hubby drop off/pick up or happy to drop home in the morning after breakfast.

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Yes .. we're divorced

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"Let"?

Reply privately

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

Hot having a good time with the misses. A few do but generally after a couple of meets to establish a mutual agreement.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hot having a good time with the misses. A few do but generally after a couple of meets to establish a mutual agreement."

Something we’ve tried - a few threesomes but then some so action. Can’t beat it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People need to get over the word ‘let’ he obviously doesn’t mean he controls her and tell hers what to do, if she were to do so against his wishes that is cheating and that’s where the relationship then breaks down and no longer becomes swinging for both parties to enjoy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you let your wife etc play on her own, are you also allowed to play on your own too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We love hotwife and maybe in the future it would be something we will explore, we both like idea of it just not at that level yet, but a very horny scenario.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you let your wife etc play on her own, are you also allowed to play on your own too?"

Yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sure, in fact Kitten (while not my wife) is trying to find a girlfriend of her own at the moment

C

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I suggest you go and watch my comedian friend Kate Smurthwaite, she has a brilliant show called Fornikateress. It's all about her life and sexual relationships. Ask her how she feels about beig 'let' to enjoy herself

Reply privately

over a year ago

We play as a couple but also have our own singles profiles.

So yes boo does go and play on her own xxx

Reply privately

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple
over a year ago

caterham

To be clear I don't own the wife and we do this together , this for me would be an extension to our great love and sex life and to be honest I should have said consented rather than let , it was more so to see other views on playing separately and if you really let go when the other half isn't around , and yes I know some as well as us get off on watching each other and the safety side of things , just wanted to know if others would recommend it

Reply privately

over a year ago

In the past the wife has met alone while I've been at work sending me texts and pics, it's as hot as it gets.

Reply privately

By *otwife4useCouple
over a year ago

near you

My husband is always happy to let me play alone, providing he knows where I am and that I'm safe. He loves a saucy pic as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

And without consent of the other partner isn’t that cheating? And we know how Fab feels about cheaters! "

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

I meet alone, my husband asks to either listen in or get vids or pics. He loves it when he knows nothing about it happening beforehand: I sneak out in the middle of the night while he is sleeping or he receives a picture while he is in work

Reply privately

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

"To be clear I don't own the wife and we do this together , this for me would be an extension to our great love and sex life and to be honest I should have said consented rather than let , it was more so to see other views on playing separately and if you really let go when the other half isn't around , and yes I know some as well as us get off on watching each other and the safety side of things , just wanted to know if others would recommend it"

We respect others choices but this is absolutely NOT for us. We do this together and enjoy each others enjoyment but we are always there for each other whilst we enjoy this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hubby and I used to only ever play as a couple but after a few years it got a bit boring so we both meet separately now, as long as the other knows where we are and whom we are with and that we are safe there’s no issues, we go to parties as a couple still and meet the odd couple here and there, I love clubs much more than hubby does so go with friends or a date....both prefer doing our own thing....we are honest and open with each other about our meets and talk about anything new we want to do...we respect each other and our choices. We still have a couple of rules we stick to so it works for us

Reply privately

over a year ago

For us ‘Let’s’ is probably the wrong word... We agree with each other if one of us is planning to play without the other....

The more usual scenario is that I am going out with my friends and we agree that I can play if I want to.... in that scenario Steve is always excited about what I am getting up to

Plus there is nothing better than tasting another ladies pussy on his cock when he comes home from a night out

Jo x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’d love Mrs C to meet a black guy on her own, then when she’s home eat the cum from her pussy as she tells me all about what happened.

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"For us ‘Let’s’ is probably the wrong word... We agree with each other if one of us is planning to play without the other....

The more usual scenario is that I am going out with my friends and we agree that I can play if I want to.... in that scenario Steve is always excited about what I am getting up to

Plus there is nothing better than tasting another ladies pussy on his cock when he comes home from a night out

Jo x"

Exactly, 'Lets'is surely the wrong word.

Reply privately

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

Yes have done this on many occasions and loved it .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh stop being such a white knight

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes but only after we have met the person a couple of times to make sure they are not stabby nutters then she is fine to regularly "cheat" and I get the video and picture evidence which is Hot!

Sounds fun ..... it is... See pictures ... Unfortunately no video uploading option here "

I wish there was a video option .I have more vids than pics

Reply privately

By *exymidscouple2017Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Me and Mrs have discussed this situation happening, so we will go with the flow and see what happens

Reply privately

By *hezzie BikersCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"In the past the wife has met alone while I've been at work sending me texts and pics, it's as hot as it gets."

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I meet and play on my own lots of times my hubby always knows he drops me of

even when we go to clubs I go of and play he only want 2 things first that am safe and second that I come back with a big smile on my face

"

That's what my husband says as well. As long as he knows, knows that I'm safe, and gets me coming home happy, he's fine with anything

Reply privately

By *entcockslutCouple
over a year ago

canterbury

Yes all the time

Reply privately

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

bf and I used to choose guys for me to play with together. he knew when we'd meet whilst he was at work, and sometimes call him as I rode the guy. hear the guy spunk in me, come home for sloppy seconds.

or sometimes hide in the wardrobe and watch. the guy let himself out while my bf mounted me. loved it

Reply privately

over a year ago

First meet on my own on weds!

Reply privately

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"bf and I used to choose guys for me to play with together. he knew when we'd meet whilst he was at work, and sometimes call him as I rode the guy. hear the guy spunk in me, come home for sloppy seconds."

Apart from the phone call, that's what the hubby of my long-term playmate referred to above used to do - he came home early from work to 'catch' us on two occasions...

....and with perfect timing for his 'sloppy seconds' - both times he walked into the bedroom seconds after I'd cum inside her, and went straight between her legs as soon as I pulled out...

PS: Wish I was running a B&B with you, MrsSlowCum!

Reply privately

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"First meet on my own on weds! "

Lucky man...

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are toying with this idea too

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have random times when I say to my wife u have full permission to go fuck a guy one day in the week while I’m at work..she will text me when at his with the address (safety reasons) and that’s the first il know that’s she’s going to get fucked.i get so hard for the next hour or two knowing what she’s doing and then she will send me the video to tease me.and sometimes call me half way through so I can hear here getting fucked.such a turn on for us both.

Reply privately

By *heHotwifePairCouple
over a year ago

South

Oh stop being such a white knight"

Haha this!!

Reply privately

By *ildfire1212Man
over a year ago

fife

It wasn’t what swinging was about for us !!

Together or not at all x

Reply privately

By *ildfire1212Man
over a year ago

fife

"It wasn’t what swinging was about for us !!

Together or not at all x"

But now we are separated ye I let meet guys now lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow there are some amazing open marriages on this thread x

Reply privately

over a year ago

With a previous GF I loved it when she went to meets guys alone, then came back after and told me all about it. Electric both before, during and after!

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

It's not a case of allowing Jane, it's her preference to do so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My hubby has often said he would love me to do this but i would not be comfortable with it. I wouldn't like him to do it either. We play together, same room or not at all. We love seeing each other having fun and joining in...

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Nit picking over whether the use of the word ‘let’ is a perfect example of the nonsense some spout on here . If a couple don’t have complete transparency with each other then swinging will never work . And that’s any type of swinging , let alone meeting people separately . So if a partner says they will do whatever they want , irrespective of what their partner wants , then divorce or separation are going to be the most likely outcome .

Hence the word is used to convey consent within the relationship to do so . Anything other than this is cheating . Simple .

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"It's not a case of allowing Jane, it's her preference to do so."

Would she still do so if you asked her not to ?

Or if you said you weren’t comfortable with it ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What a quaint old fashioned idea. Nobody "lets me" do anything. I make my own choices. But for us swinging is an activity that we share. I wouldn't dream of doing anything without my partner."

I second that

Jane x

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

We only play together as a couple, that is the fun for us

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I play alone sometimes as long as Jay has previously met the guy. In all honesty it's not something I seek though. "
some amazing looking ladies on the tread, with amazing partners to fabulous people

Reply privately

over a year ago

due to busy lifes me and mr have been doing separate meets im okay to meet on my own as long as i film the action :P

Reply privately

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

I wouldn’t want to, for various reasons-

Most importantly for me it’s about adding to our sex life not meeting alone

I wouldn’t feel safe

I’m not hugely into other guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I wanted to meet alone B would have no problem with it, in fact he would get enjoyment out of knowing I was enjoying myself.

Personally I know there are unsavoury characters in this world, and if one of them tried to cause problems in our relationship I'd feel incredibly guilty that it was me that invited this person into our world.

People can get nasty if they don't get what they want and the last thing I want is someone who's intentions I got wrong casting doubts between myself and B, so it's just not worth it.

I'm happy having other people join us for sex and fun times, but that's where I'm at right now.

P

Reply privately

By *aybe38Couple
over a year ago

lampeter

I like to wait in the car while my wife is having a meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People need to get over the word ‘let’ he obviously doesn’t mean he controls her and tell hers what to do, if she were to do so against his wishes that is cheating and that’s where the relationship then breaks down and no longer becomes swinging for both parties to enjoy. "

No, we don't!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/02/19 22:14:20]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’d say put public posts on your page profile looks good x

Reply privately

By *aycee70Couple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

We tried it, didn't like it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mines thinks it's great!!

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Sorry, 21st Century, it's 2019, 'let' a woman make her own decision what they want with their own body, I don't get it, for fuck's sake, it's your body just like it's your vote, you can surely do what you want?

Reply privately

over a year ago

manchester

"Sorry, 21st Century, it's 2019, 'let' a woman make her own decision what they want with their own body, I don't get it, for fuck's sake, it's your body just like it's your vote, you can surely do what you want?"
well no not if you are married or in a committed relationship. I 'cheat' but it's pre arranged with my partner

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Sorry, 21st Century, it's 2019, 'let' a woman make her own decision what they want with their own body, I don't get it, for fuck's sake, it's your body just like it's your vote, you can surely do what you want? well no not if you are married or in a committed relationship. I 'cheat' but it's pre arranged with my partner "

Okay, BDSM I will give you, I was well into an, 'alternative' BDSM site a few years ago, (just getting back into it after a break). However I do believe in sexual liberation, you want to fuck with someone then if they are happy do it.

If you are an open minded couple / parternship then play like that. I t really is the word 'let,' especially applied to the female, I never seem to see it applied to the male?

Reply privately

over a year ago

manchester

"Sorry, 21st Century, it's 2019, 'let' a woman make her own decision what they want with their own body, I don't get it, for fuck's sake, it's your body just like it's your vote, you can surely do what you want? well no not if you are married or in a committed relationship. I 'cheat' but it's pre arranged with my partner

Okay, BDSM I will give you, I was well into an, 'alternative' BDSM site a few years ago, (just getting back into it after a break). However I do believe in sexual liberation, you want to fuck with someone then if they are happy do it.

If you are an open minded couple / parternship then play like that. I t really is the word 'let,' especially applied to the female, I never seem to see it applied to the male? "

it's just a case of respecting others feelings. The relationship comes above all else first

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Sorry, 21st Century, it's 2019, 'let' a woman make her own decision what they want with their own body, I don't get it, for fuck's sake, it's your body just like it's your vote, you can surely do what you want? well no not if you are married or in a committed relationship. I 'cheat' but it's pre arranged with my partner

If you are an open minded couple / parternship then play like that. I t really is the word 'let,' especially applied to the female, I never seem to see it applied to the male? it's just a case of respecting others feelings. The relationship comes above all else first "

Sorry typo, it should have said 'It really have said the word 'let,' It ever seems to apply to the male. ie why should a man 'let' implies that a woman has no choice. I am very much an equal opportunities swinger

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

If you are an open minded couple / parternship then play like that. I t really is the word 'let,' especially applied to the female, I never seem to see it applied to the male? it's just a case of respecting others feelings. The relationship comes above all else first

Sorry typo, it should have said 'It really have said the word 'let,' It ever seems to apply to the male. ie why should a man 'let' implies that a woman has no choice. I am very much an equal opportunities swinger"

Have you ever swung with a partner ?

As I said earlier , without consent from ones partner it’s cheating , however you want to dress it up .

I can’t see why you seem to find this concept difficult to understand . Couples who swing have agreed rules and some ‘let’ each other play separately . Those who don’t are not coming at this from a different century , or before women got the vote ! Do you really think that if a woman or a man in a relationship wants to fuck someone else that they should just do it , irrespective of whether their partner wants them to or not ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If i loved the woman enough id not have her meet anyone ever im far too competetive

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"If i loved the woman enough id not have her meet anyone ever im far too competetive"

Some people find it incredibly erotic to see or hear about their partner with someone else .

I find it liberating and my life without jealousy and worry about what my wife may do is amazing .

I prefer her to be with men who are more athletic than me , although I’m far from submissive or cuckold . It’s way more exciting to see her with fit young men , well hung and good at what they do . But it’s not competitive . I know she only really wants me , and that she only does it to please me . No matter how good the guys are , no matter how much they want her , she wants me .

It just doesn’t get any better than the reclamation sex sex we have after a meet .

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh and our love for each other is on a completely new level for me . I’ve never felt love like I feel for my wife , not despite the fact that we swing , not because of the fact that we swing , but because she is the one that gives me a reason to get up every morning and look forward to each and every day we have together .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sing.....You don't own me

I'm not just one of your many toys

You don't own me

Don't say I can't go with other boys

I think the same. I let her? Not the words I’d use.

Reply privately

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"If i loved the woman enough id not have her meet anyone ever im far too competetive"

We never meet guys with this attitude.

Reply privately

By *nvercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

My hubby wouldnt get the chance of it to happen as I wouldnt want to play without him.

Reply privately

By *omvampmMan
over a year ago

gillingham

"If i loved the woman enough id not have her meet anyone ever im far too competetive

We never meet guys with this attitude."

I have to agree you can't really enjoy our lifestyle with that attitude it kinda goes against it all

Reply privately

By *nicecplCouple
over a year ago

TELFORD

Thinking of giving this a try as mrs n is going on a hen do weekend early next year

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only if I knew him well enough

Reply privately

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

My husband and I both have our own accounts here

Reply privately

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Mrs M plays without me more often than with.

Love it.

Mr M

Reply privately

By *ottieandstagCouple
over a year ago

Lewes

Yes- she plays on her own now and again. We have a friend who is 15 min drive away and she goes out with him too by herself. Trust is the magic word we gotta mention here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sharing is caring and great team building

Reply privately

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

We both love this. She even rings me up to listen in and sends me pics. It's amazing.

Reply privately

By *zrCouple
over a year ago

northumberland

Yea we’ve done this It’s great. video it. Take pics. And face time Amazing

Reply privately

By *nicecplCouple
over a year ago

TELFORD

We've talked about mrs n ringing me and leaving the line connected, to watch would be amazing

Reply privately

By *ickedinmarylandCouple
over a year ago

chevy chase

For my wife and I it is an evolving thing. We almost always play together, but there has been one and likely will be more exceptions. It has to do with some of our history together. I’m (the male half) more comfortable with having some input into whether she plays by herself. I’d like to meet the guy, perhaps MMF with him and my wife and make sure he is someone I can trust to be alone with her. Yes, I am old fashioned and paternalistic, but I’d never be able to forgive myself if someone hurt her. I really don’t play by myself; I’m happy playing with other couples. At least right now.

Reply privately

By *ifeTimeCouple
over a year ago

Grays

"Sorry, 21st Century, it's 2019, 'let' a woman make her own decision what they want with their own body, I don't get it, for fuck's sake, it's your body just like it's your vote, you can surely do what you want?"

Take a day off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus, you opened up a whole can of worms with that word "lets" lol

Reply privately

By *istnbroke69Man
over a year ago

Cheshire / Shropshire

"Absolutely

She often meets alone"

Would love meet Jane

Reply privately

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Yes, I don’t own her so she can meet who she wants as can I.

Reply privately

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

For us playing is something we enjoy doing together. We both enjoy watching each other play. And we have meets with groups, couples and singles. But we always play together. Those are the boundaries we have set each other and for now that's what we are comfortable with.

That said, we fully understand others who play differently. It's all about what works.

It's daft and irrelevant people saying 'its the 21st century' etc etc. If you are a couple you need to agree between you what is ok and what's not. If you can't reach that agreement AND stick by it, there's probably not much hope.

Reply privately

By *ickedinmarylandCouple
over a year ago

chevy chase

Nicely said CardiffCoupleNJ! Rules can evolve to over time; you just have to be in agreement. You might as well split if you can agree to play rules you are both comfortable with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For us playing is something we enjoy doing together. We both enjoy watching each other play. And we have meets with groups, couples and singles. But we always play together. Those are the boundaries we have set each other and for now that's what we are comfortable with.

That said, we fully understand others who play differently. It's all about what works.

It's daft and irrelevant people saying 'its the 21st century' etc etc. If you are a couple you need to agree between you what is ok and what's not. If you can't reach that agreement AND stick by it, there's probably not much hope."

I really wish I had read this before telling the missus I'm popping round to fuck our neighbour. She said she didn't want me to and won't let me as we have agreed to play together but I said bollocks, the guys in the forum said it's my body and you don't own me so I'm going to fuck her anyway. She ain't happy, there was tears but she's only my wife

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My partner is always happy for me to play alone. "

Where do we sign up

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"For us playing is something we enjoy doing together. We both enjoy watching each other play. And we have meets with groups, couples and singles. But we always play together. Those are the boundaries we have set each other and for now that's what we are comfortable with.

It's daft and irrelevant people saying 'its the 21st century' etc etc. If you are a couple you need to agree between you what is ok and what's not. If you can't reach that agreement AND stick by it, there's probably not much hope.

I really wish I had read this before telling the missus I'm popping round to fuck our neighbour. She said she didn't want me to and won't let me as we have agreed to play together but I said bollocks, the guys in the forum said it's my body and you don't own me so I'm going to fuck her anyway. She ain't happy, there was tears but she's only my wife"

Brilliant , finally someone gets it !

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I wonder if the couples who do play separately with consent , would still do so if their partner changed their mind and said they didn’t want them to ?

Reply privately

By *nicecplCouple
over a year ago

TELFORD

"I wonder if the couples who do play separately with consent , would still do so if their partner changed their mind and said they didn’t want them to ? "
We are still in the talking about it stage ,but my wife hasnt consented to me playing separately so I won't be doing it whether that changes in the future who knows

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

What about the people in swinging couples who see others without the partners knowing? A few years back I met with a couple of women without their partners knowing. Also once when I met with a couple for a threesome the guy contacted me afterwards asking me to give him an invite to my next gang bang without his wife knowing.

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"What about the people in swinging couples who see others without the partners knowing? A few years back I met with a couple of women without their partners knowing. Also once when I met with a couple for a threesome the guy contacted me afterwards asking me to give him an invite to my next gang bang without his wife knowing."

The op was asking about couples who let each other meet separately .

What you are saying is that one half of a couple is cheating behind their partners back . Or cheating if you like .

Perhaps if they asked their partner if it was ok to do so they know the answer would be no . So they cheat .

That’s so not 21st century , I mean it’s their body they should do what they like shouldn’t they

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"What about the people in swinging couples who see others without the partners knowing? A few years back I met with a couple of women without their partners knowing. Also once when I met with a couple for a threesome the guy contacted me afterwards asking me to give him an invite to my next gang bang without his wife knowing.

What you are saying is that one half of a couple is cheating behind their partners back . Or cheating if you like .

Perhaps if they asked their partner if it was ok to do so they know the answer would be no . So they cheat .

That’s so not 21st century , I mean it’s their body they should do what they like shouldn’t they "

One woman had a partner who liked to watch and listen via a phone, we both fancied doing it without his company.

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"What about the people in swinging couples who see others without the partners knowing? A few years back I met with a couple of women without their partners knowing. Also once when I met with a couple for a threesome the guy contacted me afterwards asking me to give him an invite to my next gang bang without his wife knowing.

That’s so not 21st century , I mean it’s their body they should do what they like shouldn’t they

One woman had a partner who liked to watch and listen via a phone, we both fancied doing it without his company."

Oh , well that’s alright then .

What he doesn’t know about won’t hurt him will it

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

One woman had a partner who liked to watch and listen via a phone, we both fancied doing it without his company.

Oh , well that’s alright then .

What he doesn’t know about won’t hurt him will it "

That's people for you, they do these things. When people people say things about trust you never know what's really happening, I've seen lots of couples and singles who put 'safe sex' on their profiles but it turns out to be different in reality. People are not always honest with other people including partners no matter how often they say they are.

Reply privately

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple
over a year ago

Bloxham

Mrs sexy has meet fem before for 1-1 fun very naughty hearing about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

We both meet alone, it's really hot hearing what happens

Reply privately

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Yep, I would love it if my wife wanted to do this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For my wife and I it is an evolving thing. We almost always play together, but there has been one and likely will be more exceptions. It has to do with some of our history together. I’m (the male half) more comfortable with having some input into whether she plays by herself. I’d like to meet the guy, perhaps MMF with him and my wife and make sure he is someone I can trust to be alone with her. Yes, I am old fashioned and paternalistic, but I’d never be able to forgive myself if someone hurt her. I really don’t play by myself; I’m happy playing with other couples. At least right now."

We were only having the convo earlier about the guilt that would be shouldered if there was an unfortunate event.

Rightly or wrongly, there would be feelings of guilt probably on both sides and that could be enough to break you to the core. I don't want B to feel shite if something was to happen to me, and I don't want the guilt of making a bad choice if it did.

P

Reply privately

By *herrySnickersWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"I wonder if the couples who do play separately with consent , would still do so if their partner changed their mind and said they didn’t want them to ? "

Oh god - please don’t let him change his mind!

Reply privately

By *izzie321Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Yes this is definitely what we want. Hubby wants to share me and I want to be shared.

Xx

Reply privately

By *aslad19Man
over a year ago

southshields

_cutebum9 my girlfriend also meets guys while I'm out at work , but has a dash cam in the back of car so when she's fucking I can watch the action live at home , the sex we then have when she finishes work is mind blowing , I recommend it to anyone x

Reply privately

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

The sex afterwards is always amazing.

Reply privately

By *ristolwife4blkWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I meet alone but hubby loves to come to parties and clubs with me. Otherwise I meet on my own and he often helps me get ready

Reply privately

By *ids_NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"If i loved the woman enough id not have her meet anyone ever im far too competetive

We never meet guys with this attitude."

Likewise!

As another poster said it be this kind of guy that would think because he getting to fuck her then he’s got a chance of something more and not only interest is a fantasy, and at best friendship. And whole risk of an annoying pesterer. Being a couple sex/swinging and kink is one very small part of their lives and reason they are a couple has got nothing to do with cock size, or how many orgasms someone can give...when we old and dribbling in the corner and can’t even remember to spell sex we will be a couple still.

Reply privately

By *ids_NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

I really wish I had read this before telling the missus I'm popping round to fuck our neighbour. She said she didn't want me to and won't let me as we have agreed to play together but I said bollocks, the guys in the forum said it's my body and you don't own me so I'm going to fuck her anyway. She ain't happy, there was tears but she's only my wife"

If it makes your wife feel better, Cus I had to let my wife let you come round because it’s 2019 she did say it was a good fuck - so at least you didn’t embarrass your wife!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The sex afterwards is always amazing. "

Oh yes, fantastic. Her whispering in my ear what she’s been up to.

Reply privately

By *ornwallkink2017Couple
over a year ago

Cornwall

Some of our hottest ‘reclaim’ sex is after Lily has had a meet alone... listening to her describe the sex, seeing photos or video she had taken was just so mind blowing!!

Other than very good friends we now almost always play together ...

Just love a hotwife!!!

Reply privately

By *iamond coupleCouple
over a year ago

leeds

I also have my own single woman account on fab and hubby openly encourages me to use it. I have met a few guys on my own and as long as the trust and honesty is there we find it a massive turn on

Reply privately

over a year ago

What he said

Reply privately