Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Contact details

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Twice in the last few months I've kicked myself for not offering my contact details to two different people.

Just occasionally you meet someone who you feel it would be nice to keep in touch with, twice now I've realised I have not asked them if they would like a way of contacting me. (neither use Fab)

Of course it's a two-way street and they never suggested it either, but afterwards, both times I thought it would be nice to message occasionally.

If our paths are supposed to cross again then I'm sure they will, but I've decided that next time, if I see someone I think I would like to develop a friendship with, I am going to offer my contact details.

I would have no problem if they didn't want to stay in touch but at least I would have done what I could to nurture a possible new friendship.

Has anybody else got home from a fun night out and realised you felt you connected a little bit to somebody, and also knew chances are you would never see them again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

on here have added ladies as friends mutual agreement but get so many message and kick myself for not asking other contact details

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Update,

one of the people I should have exchanged details with, went out of their way to find me and now we are in touch.

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

Must be fate!

over a year ago

"Update,

one of the people I should have exchanged details with, went out of their way to find me and now we are in touch. "

That's lovely. Good luck. X

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Thank you

over a year ago

"Twice in the last few months I've kicked myself for not offering my contact details to two different people.

Just occasionally you meet someone who you feel it would be nice to keep in touch with, twice now I've realised I have not asked them if they would like a way of contacting me. (neither use Fab)

quite a few times for me but god luck OP

Of course it's a two-way street and they never suggested it either, but afterwards, both times I thought it would be nice to message occasionally.

If our paths are supposed to cross again then I'm sure they will, but I've decided that next time, if I see someone I think I would like to develop a friendship with, I am going to offer my contact details.

I would have no problem if they didn't want to stay in touch but at least I would have done what I could to nurture a possible new friendship.

Has anybody else got home from a fun night out and realised you felt you connected a little bit to somebody, and also knew chances are you would never see them again? "

Post new Message to Thread