Jump to newest

By *ames91999 OP   Man
over a year ago

Close

What are you women looking for in that first message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Read there profile. Take notes from it as to what there here for and wanting. Introduce yourself stating what you could bring them. If that fails then just "hi how are you" goes down well

over a year ago

Try not to use "hi how are you babe" followed by your dick pic. That would be a good start

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"Try not to use "hi how are you babe" followed by your dick pic. That would be a good start

"

Agree, small talk is for losers.. Just send 78 photos of your cock from different angles. Bonus points if some are next to the sky remote (6 points) can of Sure deodorant (8 points) and a can of Special Brew a full 30 points! I'd say that will get your victim (sorry I mean potential lover) straight in the sheets with you!!

over a year ago

"Try not to use "hi how are you babe" followed by your dick pic. That would be a good start

Agree, small talk is for losers.. Just send 78 photos of your cock from different angles. Bonus points if some are next to the sky remote (6 points) can of Sure deodorant (8 points) and a can of Special Brew a full 30 points! I'd say that will get your victim (sorry I mean potential lover) straight in the sheets with you!!"

You forgot to mention cock with the lovely background of a dirty toilet bowl

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

Agree, small talk is for losers.. Just send 78 photos of your cock from different angles. Bonus points if some are next to the sky remote (6 points) can of Sure deodorant (8 points) and a can of Special Brew a full 30 points! I'd say that will get your victim (sorry I mean potential lover) straight in the sheets with you!!

You forgot to mention cock with the lovely background of a dirty toilet bowl "

Oh yes.. Always ensure the background scene is set before taking those cock pics. A dirty toilet bowl is perfect but failing that just make sure the room looks like it was last decorated in 1973 and last cleaned just 1 week later. Strewn clothes like dirty underwear on the floor will complete your mystique.. How could any girl resist?!?!?!

By *ames91999 OP   Man
over a year ago

Close

Hahaha double digit points bonus

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

You forgot to mention cock with the lovely background of a dirty toilet bowl

Oh yes.. Always ensure the background scene is set before taking those cock pics. A dirty toilet bowl is perfect but failing that just make sure the room looks like it was last decorated in 1973 and last cleaned just 1 week later. Strewn clothes like dirty underwear on the floor will complete your mystique.. How could any girl resist?!?!?!"

Footnote... State in your main profile text that your 100% straight but then display at least 30 verifications from men only. That always seals the deal.

over a year ago

Agree, small talk is for losers.. Just send 78 photos of your cock from different angles. Bonus points if some are next to the sky remote (6 points) can of Sure deodorant (8 points) and a can of Special Brew a full 30 points! I'd say that will get your victim (sorry I mean potential lover) straight in the sheets with you!!"

This should be sent to every guy when they join. Explains it perfectly

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

This should be sent to every guy when they join. Explains it perfectly "

It will be as soon as Brexit completes

Post new Message to Thread