Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Mature ladies

Jump to newest

By *apascouse OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi, I’m just curious in what more mature women look for in a younger guy, it’s something I’ve always fantasised about and want to make myself more available

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *apascouse OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

That’s actually rather cruel, it’s not the youth that is important in the slightest

By *oblinMan
over a year ago

saxmundham

I suggest that women just get better and better with age and experience

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's all down to what you fancy.

I have always been into older guys, and now I am 50 like my own age group.

What you find attractive aside, I think a lot like them as they do things their way.

By *ohnygodMan
over a year ago

TOKYO Japan

Virgin forum

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

older women are the same as younger women really. They look for different things in a man. Approach each woman as an individual, be yourself and for goodness sake never say "you look great...for your age"

Hope you find what you're after

By *apascouse OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

"older women are the same as younger women really. They look for different things in a man. Approach each woman as an individual, be yourself and for goodness sake never say "you look great...for your age"

Hope you find what you're after"

Oh I completely agree, I’m just struggling to find myself desirable to certain people, if you catch my drift

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Get yourself to a Cougars & Cubs night...

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I don’t understand why women of a certain age are labelled as ‘older women’.....it doesn’t apply to ‘younger women’.

Is it like winning a trophy going with an ‘older woman’. It’s immature!

By *apascouse OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Get yourself to a Cougars & Cubs night..."

At this moment in time, I struggle to get out to events and nights out due to a personal injury, just trying to find ways I can make myself more approachable

By *apascouse OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I don’t understand why women of a certain age are labelled as ‘older women’.....it doesn’t apply to ‘younger women’.

Is it like winning a trophy going with an ‘older woman’. It’s immature! "

It’s not the fact they are older, it’s a fantasy of maybe like a mother figure, similar to dd/LG

over a year ago

I can only speak for myself of course but this is why I like younger......I don’t feel my age at all and consequently can relate to younger men but they must have some maturity and hold a decent conversation. Banter is key and no false compliments to try to have your wicked way as I much prefer a man to laugh me into bed. A few more pics on your profile would help and definitely read the profile of the lady before you message. Good luck x

By *ollyGWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I love younger guys, just adorable and like to please

By *apascouse OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I can only speak for myself of course but this is why I like younger......I don’t feel my age at all and consequently can relate to younger men but they must have some maturity and hold a decent conversation. Banter is key and no false compliments to try to have your wicked way as I much prefer a man to laugh me into bed. A few more pics on your profile would help and definitely read the profile of the lady before you message. Good luck x"

I would love to have more pictures but I’m really unphotogenic and useless at that stuff, low self esteem don’t help with that but oh well

By *apascouse OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I can only speak for myself of course but this is why I like younger......I don’t feel my age at all and consequently can relate to younger men but they must have some maturity and hold a decent conversation. Banter is key and no false compliments to try to have your wicked way as I much prefer a man to laugh me into bed. A few more pics on your profile would help and definitely read the profile of the lady before you message. Good luck x

I would love to have more pictures but I’m really unphotogenic and useless at that stuff, low self esteem don’t help with that but oh well "

mainly I just don’t know what pictures to take, what would look good, what’s flirty and why is just boring

over a year ago

I think the one on your profile is good just add a few more. Doesn’t have to be face pics for an initial chat but maybe some in either casual or suited up showing a bit more of your style and personality as well as showing off your body. Add an extra one to your initial approach message and refer to something in their profile. I had some self doubt too but this site has taught me that everyone is attractive to someone and confidence (not cocky) is very attractive x

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

"Hi, I’m just curious in what more mature women look for in a younger guy, it’s something I’ve always fantasised about and want to make myself more available

Thanks in advance "

Never look for a younger guy!

By *apascouse OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I think the one on your profile is good just add a few more. Doesn’t have to be face pics for an initial chat but maybe some in either casual or suited up showing a bit more of your style and personality as well as showing off your body. Add an extra one to your initial approach message and refer to something in their profile. I had some self doubt too but this site has taught me that everyone is attractive to someone and confidence (not cocky) is very attractive x"

I’ll crack the suit out and maybe some nice underwear for some pics

By *apascouse OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I think the one on your profile is good just add a few more. Doesn’t have to be face pics for an initial chat but maybe some in either casual or suited up showing a bit more of your style and personality as well as showing off your body. Add an extra one to your initial approach message and refer to something in their profile. I had some self doubt too but this site has taught me that everyone is attractive to someone and confidence (not cocky) is very attractive x

I’ll crack the suit out and maybe some nice underwear for some pics "

I’m the kinda guy that would take 100 pics but not use any cos I don’t like them even if they are good

over a year ago

Lol. Nice white shirt, unbuttoned and casually tucked into jeans is always a good option x

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Lol. Nice white shirt, unbuttoned and casually tucked into jeans is always a good option x"

your Feb 14th picture is stunning x

over a year ago

Aymen to that

By *apascouse OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Will dig through my wardrobe tomorrow

over a year ago

"Lol. Nice white shirt, unbuttoned and casually tucked into jeans is always a good option x

your Feb 14th picture is stunning x"

Thank you, just had to check which one you meant x

Post new Message to Thread