Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

etiquette

Jump to newest

By *indful indulgence OP   Man
over a year ago

Wymondham

what's more annoying, a fabswinger not including a face pic with the first message or one that disappears after viewed? And would you judge them negatively for either?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I rarely send a face pic with a message. I have them on my profile. If people aren't interested in my message enough to look at my profile, then I made a mistake messaging them in the first place.

over a year ago

Totally agree sending no pic or just a dick pic really is annoying. Also for us it’s guys that just don’t read the profile and respond accordingly.

Your point about the photo disappears after viewing. We do this. It’s purely only for security reasons nothing else. If at this point the person that you have written to or vice versa feels there is an attraction then if you wish to take it further you can always send the pic again once you know that you are dealing with a genuine person.

So no we don’t judge anyone on here.

over a year ago

God get a thicker skin if they disappear they have blocked you because they are not interested and why do you need a pic on first message

over a year ago

I don't think anyone should be "judged" negatively, in any which way shape or form. We all have reasons for being on here, and decide to run our profile and send messages how we would like to. If there was a real spark or interest, tjen you can be comfortable enough to ask for the pictures again, without feeling aggrieved by it.

By *nceinawhileCouple
over a year ago

Ipswich

I think a cock picture is more annoying with first message, don't think a face pic is necessary with first message but is nice to have one at some point and if the pic disappears after viewing that's the senders right that's why the option is there for site supporters

C

over a year ago

Wymondham

"Totally agree sending no pic or just a dick pic really is annoying. Also for us it’s guys that just don’t read the profile and respond accordingly.

Your point about the photo disappears after viewing. We do this. It’s purely only for security reasons nothing else. If at this point the person that you have written to or vice versa feels there is an attraction then if you wish to take it further you can always send the pic again once you know that you are dealing with a genuine person.

So no we don’t judge anyone on here. "

thanks, I'd forgotten about unrequested dick pics with the first message.. worse than one liners? lol

agree with you on the second point. we all have different reasons for discreetness.

over a year ago

Wymondham

"I don't think anyone should be "judged" negatively, in any which way shape or form. We all have reasons for being on here, and decide to run our profile and send messages how we would like to. If there was a real spark or interest, tjen you can be comfortable enough to ask for the pictures again, without feeling aggrieved by it. "

perhaps "judge" was a poor choice of word. I try to respect people in all aspects of life.

over a year ago

Wymondham

"I rarely send a face pic with a message. I have them on my profile. If people aren't interested in my message enough to look at my profile, then I made a mistake messaging them in the first place."

would be wonderful if everyone shows their face or at least part of it or some seductive half clothed ones

over a year ago

Wymondham

"I think a cock picture is more annoying with first message, don't think a face pic is necessary with first message but is nice to have one at some point and if the pic disappears after viewing that's the senders right that's why the option is there for site supporters

C"

yes, unsolicited dick pics aren't pleasant. could potentially be a form of sexual harassment if the recipient feels uncomfortable.. there was a very informative article on the BBC about sexual harassment..

I've also noticed that often pics are removed because the person has a partner who's unaware of their antics.

over a year ago

Wymondham

"God get a thicker skin if they disappear they have blocked you because they are not interested and why do you need a pic on first message "

I think you've misread the tone of my forum post... I'm not upset by the manners of others, simply disappointed lol

By *nceinawhileCouple
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I think a cock picture is more annoying with first message, don't think a face pic is necessary with first message but is nice to have one at some point and if the pic disappears after viewing that's the senders right that's why the option is there for site supporters

C

yes, unsolicited dick pics aren't pleasant. could potentially be a form of sexual harassment if the recipient feels uncomfortable.. there was a very informative article on the BBC about sexual harassment..

I've also noticed that often pics are removed because the person has a partner who's unaware of their antics. "

We often remove our pictures and we are married to each other!

By *inkycatWoman
over a year ago

High Wycombe

"

I've also noticed that often pics are removed because the person has a partner who's unaware of their antics. "

That’s super-presumptive...I always remove my face pics and am more than happily single! There are no sure-fire ways to make sure your pics won’t get “borrowed” but the auto-delete function helps. That’s why I use it.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"God get a thicker skin if they disappear they have blocked you because they are not interested and why do you need a pic on first message

I think you've misread the tone of my forum post... I'm not upset by the manners of others, simply disappointed lol"

You sound like my old headmaster

By *inkynudeMan
over a year ago

London

Privacy is very important to me so I never send a face pic until I’ve exchanged a few messages and notice there’s a spark and maybe potential for a meet.

I usually just don’t message a profile that asks for a face pic to be included in the first message. And I definitely don’t message anyone who asks for face pics but doesn’t display one.

over a year ago

I send a face picture on first message.

I don't like it when you see non verified people asking face picture first message or no reply lol how about getting a verification..

over a year ago

Wymondham

"God get a thicker skin if they disappear they have blocked you because they are not interested and why do you need a pic on first message

I think you've misread the tone of my forum post... I'm not upset by the manners of others, simply disappointed lol

You sound like my old headmaster"

ha ha ha i thought I sounded like Michael Macintyre lol

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple
over a year ago

Greater London

For us we clearly state on our profile we do not send face pictures unless we have been talking quite a while and built a trust. So in return we don’t ask for face pictures and feel awkward when people send us theirs expecting it to be returned.

xx

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

I don't necessarily expect a face pic with a first message - just that the message is more than a "Hi".

But, if the person starts the conversation, I expect them to send one before asking for mine...

Post new Message to Thread