Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Constant calls advertising parties

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not gunna mention who it is but has anyone experienced receiving constant phone calls from people advertising swinging parties? Don't get me wrong I appreciate the invitation but tonight is the third night in a row I've received a phone call and a voicemail about this Saturday night. It's off putting and really pushy I've had to text and say stop. Such a shame as we enjoyed the place when went.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I've never heard of any events that phone guests,that to me would be very intrusive,have you told the person who rings to stop? There are rules in advertising parties on fab,maybe send a report in

I signed up on a event website to receive emails and texts,I can put unsubscribe to emails/Stop to texts anytime I would like them stopped so it's not a problem

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I've never heard of any events that phone guests,that to me would be very intrusive,have you told the person who rings to stop? There are rules in advertising parties on fab,maybe send a report in

I signed up on a event website to receive emails and texts,I can put unsubscribe to emails/Stop to texts anytime I would like them stopped so it's not a problem "

Yeah I have texted them this evening to say the constant calls are too much and to just send a text next time. They replied saying 'sorry my computer hasn't logged the last few calls to you' but it's not the first time. They usually call my mobile then send a text about the party straight after. Was just curious if anyone else was experiencing it.

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"I've never heard of any events that phone guests,that to me would be very intrusive,have you told the person who rings to stop? There are rules in advertising parties on fab,maybe send a report in

I signed up on a event website to receive emails and texts,I can put unsubscribe to emails/Stop to texts anytime I would like them stopped so it's not a problem

Yeah I have texted them this evening to say the constant calls are too much and to just send a text next time. They replied saying 'sorry my computer hasn't logged the last few calls to you' but it's not the first time. They usually call my mobile then send a text about the party straight after. Was just curious if anyone else was experiencing it. "

It may be a genuine mistake in their computer systems that calls are happening,call followed straight away by a text.So it needs to be brought to their attention(which you may have done by their answer of no calls logged to you and their not admitting the problem)

Have you actually answered and spoken to anyone,from these calls? Because if it is a computer error nobody would be there

If you go to their website there is usually a contact email

I've been to many parties/clubs over the years and never heard of anyone receiving calls

Post new Message to Thread