Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ball busting

Jump to newest

By *atietvsheff OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

Seen some great videos of real women busting guys balls, kicking wearing high heels, treading and trampling etc, kinda horny and clearly the guys love it, just wondering if it’s only a turn on for guys who are interested in such punishment if thy have a real woman in stockings and high heels administering the kicks or would TV’s also appeal?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

O hell no Katie. Jesus I like mine just the way they are but I do like to juggle another pair form time to Time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree... Having someone to fondle and jiggle your balls is great but kicking them is pure masochism... Very painful too I would imagine...

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

As someone who is partial to a bit of masochism from time to time.... I'd never consider ball busting.

The testicles are just about the only part of the body not protected by either bone or cartilage. They really can be damaged by kicks and punches especially if the subject flinches unexpectedly. There are documented cases of long term damage being done.

over a year ago

no chance!!

By *impleSailorMan
over a year ago

on the road again

Not for me thank you very much

By *hill44Man
over a year ago

hinckley

Defiantly not for me

By *r tickle 22Man
over a year ago

Sheffeld

Pass thanks on that one lol

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

No No No not for me this kind of kinky pleasure. I like my love spuds way to much to inflict this sort of pain on them.

By *aralewisCouple
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I love doing it to anyone that loves it

By *otwife for useCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Haha not for everyone

over a year ago

I had a cousin who got a real hard kicking to his balls during a fight. He ended up with testicular cancer that spread rapidly. He ended up having just a tube to pee out of. All cos of a kick in the balls. So very very dangerous to do that kind of thing.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"I had a cousin who got a real hard kicking to his balls during a fight. He ended up with testicular cancer that spread rapidly. He ended up having just a tube to pee out of. All cos of a kick in the balls. So very very dangerous to do that kind of thing. "

Sadly there are several documented incidents where a blow to the bslls has caused severe long term damage... From ballbusting and from fights and accidents.

I know more than one pro Domme who refuses to offer ballbusting as a service despite otherwise offering quite extreme scenes. It's known to be very risky, and presumably nobody wants to be prosecuted.

over a year ago

Definitely more twisted fantasy than reality

over a year ago

"I had a cousin who got a real hard kicking to his balls during a fight. He ended up with testicular cancer that spread rapidly. He ended up having just a tube to pee out of. All cos of a kick in the balls. So very very dangerous to do that kind of thing.

Sadly there are several documented incidents where a blow to the bslls has caused severe long term damage... From ballbusting and from fights and accidents.

I know more than one pro Domme who refuses to offer ballbusting as a service despite otherwise offering quite extreme scenes. It's known to be very risky, and presumably nobody wants to be prosecuted. "

sadly my cousin died in the end so really you could call it manslaughter if it's proven to have been caused by a deliberate kick or punch. X

Post new Message to Thread