Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Verifications

Jump to newest

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man
over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

I have been told by a few women/couples they do not want to play with me because of my verifications. Not that I have many but the people I play with...

I was once told because I went on a meet with a Asian (Pakistani woman) she felt the attraction had gone. And another time saying because I meet young women.

Has this happened to you. Your speaking to someone goes great/ok then they bring up people you've slept with?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Been told a few times that I've got too many veris.

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I had a couple, after chatting for a few days, suddenly say that they didn't want to meet me as I have a lot of verifications and was shagging my way through fab! With that attitude I'm glad I found it out before I met them. Run your profile how you want OP and meet who you want x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have been told by a few women/couples they do not want to play with me because of my verifications. Not that I have many but the people I play with...

I was once told because I went on a meet with a Asian (Pakistani woman) she felt the attraction had gone. And another time saying because I meet young women.

Has this happened to you. Your speaking to someone goes great/ok then they bring up people you've slept with?"

Sounds like their problem, not yours OP. Block, move on, and fuck some more fun people

C

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

My last veri was so off topic -you'd swear she got smashed on Gin and was dancing to abba records

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Says more about them, than you Op, so don't give it a second thought

over a year ago

Fab is a crazy world Op....

Some People won’t meet you because you don’t have any verifications , then some people won’t meet you because you have too many verifications....

Sometimes this place feels High School....

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"My last veri was so off topic -you'd swear she got smashed on Gin and was dancing to abba records"

Smooooth

By *racy_JacksWoman
over a year ago

Derby

I had someone, after I messaged them first, reply and decline because I've met bi guys 'and that isn't my thing'

It saved time for both of us as we clearly would not have got along.

Sometimes people find out one thing about you and their reaction tells you everything that you need to know about them.

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"My last veri was so off topic -you'd swear she got smashed on Gin and was dancing to abba records

Smooooth "

Yeah -the two of us have a lot of "in jokes" here abouts

By *eddyandShyCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

I have been told that too many verifications put guys of so we keep ours down to relevant people only.

However, when we are looking for new guys we check out the verifications before answering messages.

Do we meet people without verification; yes, it just takes a little longer.

over a year ago

Just put it down to the fact that most people are fickle.....

over a year ago

There are many judgemental people on here who will make judgements based on who you’ve met before, these people are best avoided, they either think they are something special, judgemental or not confident in themselves, all traits not suited to swinging

over a year ago

No never had comments. But I do look at other veris to see if I am their usual type and if they do have a lot of can make me wonder if I will measure up to what they are used to. So can be off putting. We are only human and are susceptible to insecurities, well I am anyway lol xxx

Post new Message to Thread