Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First message face pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many people on here will send their face pic attached to their opening message if the profile they are viewing asks for it? Personally as I ask for discression in my profile this is something I wouldn't do. I know people say first impressions count but as this is a "secretive lifestyle" why send a face pic to someone that all you know about is what you've read and possibly seen as some that request it don't even have public pictures.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It depends on the type of message I’m sending. If it’s to do with something off the forums then I mostly won’t.

But on those very rare instances that I’m messaging a lady to introduce myself with a goal of a meet then yes I will.

Likewise I need discretion, but i wouldn’t expect anyone to meet me ‘blind’.

Similarly if I’m approached by someone then I would expect them to show their face to me first (not necessarily on the first message).

I’ve had a few instances where a woman has messaged me first then asked me to send them a face pic first. Nah love. You messaged me. You go first!

over a year ago

i would never send one for reason they only collecting pic i think and nothing more

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

If I'm messaging someone that I'm interested in , I would have no issue in sending a face picture first

over a year ago

I don't mind sending face pics

over a year ago

"i would never send one for reason they only collecting pic i think and nothing more "

I think the OP was asking when you message them first unsolicited. If they message you first and ask for a pic I can see where you’re coming from

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

"If I'm messaging someone that I'm interested in , I would have no issue in sending a face picture first "

Such a shame you don't go for the slightly older gent.

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

I would tend to message with a face pic when I first get in touch as I find it helps the conversation. But I like to know who I am talking to and especially like to see their eyes as I have a big soft spot for eyes.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If they ask for a face picture with first message we don't contact them. We try to respect people's wishes and on that score we can't.

By *aznlouCouple
over a year ago

co durham

If we find a profile we like & contact them first then yes we send a face pic.

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

"How many people on here will send their face pic attached to their opening message if the profile they are viewing asks for it? Personally as I ask for discression in my profile this is something I wouldn't do. I know people say first impressions count but as this is a "secretive lifestyle" why send a face pic to someone that all you know about is what you've read and possibly seen as some that request it don't even have public pictures."

It doesn’t have to be a secretive lifestyle. That’s your own choice.

We wouldn’t reply to any message that doesn’t have one. Face attraction is what we look for , if you can’t provide that you will end up in the pile of unwanted messages .

As a couple we get hundreds every day. To reply to everyone that most likely isn’t our type to find out what they look like would take forever .

You get one chance to stand out with most couples

over a year ago

"i would never send one for reason they only collecting pic i think and nothing more "

You would never send one yet your profile photo almost always has your face on it?

over a year ago

"How many people on here will send their face pic attached to their opening message if the profile they are viewing asks for it? Personally as I ask for discression in my profile this is something I wouldn't do. I know people say first impressions count but as this is a "secretive lifestyle" why send a face pic to someone that all you know about is what you've read and possibly seen as some that request it don't even have public pictures.

It doesn’t have to be a secretive lifestyle. That’s your own choice.

We wouldn’t reply to any message that doesn’t have one. Face attraction is what we look for , if you can’t provide that you will end up in the pile of unwanted messages .

As a couple we get hundreds every day. To reply to everyone that most likely isn’t our type to find out what they look like would take forever .

You get one chance to stand out with most couples "

Agree, it's not always a secret lifestyle, so lots are happy to either send a photo with a first message, or have them public.

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

I tend not to message anyone who has that as a 'must have' on their profile. I wouldn't expect it from anyone.

Face pics are for when we've chatted a little and I know they're literate and able to hold a conversation.

V x

By *isa2018Couple
over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

We ask for face pics with a first message as it's the only way to gauge initial attraction. It is pointless trying to hold a conversation with 10s or 100s of different people and wait for a face pic to maybe find there is no attraction at all. We try to be honest and straight from first contact. If there is an attraction then we chat a little and try and arrange a social meeting as soon as possible. Our aim is to find the people where mutual attraction exists so we can then arrange a proper meet to have some naughty fun.

over a year ago

I don't ask for one but I'm more likely to respond to someone who sends one.

With the thousands of guys on here you kinda need to stand out, if your profile is similar to another guy who sends a face pic that appeals then guess who will get the reply?

You're gonna have to share it anyway, might as well get it over and done with.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I don't ask for one but I'm more likely to respond to someone who sends one.

With the thousands of guys on here you kinda need to stand out, if your profile is similar to another guy who sends a face pic that appeals then guess who will get the reply?

You're gonna have to share it anyway, might as well get it over and done with. "

Do you send yours early on though?

over a year ago

It amazes me how many people are so scared or embarrassed to send a face pic swinging is not a crime

over a year ago

I rarely will send one. They don’t want to know what I look like, it’s only a conversation so far isn’t it?

I always seem to send a face pic with my last message to them........

over a year ago

"We ask for face pics with a first message as it's the only way to gauge initial attraction. It is pointless trying to hold a conversation with 10s or 100s of different people and wait for a face pic to maybe find there is no attraction at all. We try to be honest and straight from first contact. If there is an attraction then we chat a little and try and arrange a social meeting as soon as possible. Our aim is to find the people where mutual attraction exists so we can then arrange a proper meet to have some naughty fun."

Do you send one in your first message or ask for one? If you asked for a pic without sending me one, I would ask for yours first. If I approached someone first, I would send a face pic.

I know there are more men on the site, but feel if a couple or female contact me for a face pic, they should send theirs first. Single men have a need for discretion and standard as well. Sorry it turned into a rant. Must be blue Monday lol. Happy swinging

By *ldaCouple
over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

We always send a face pic with an initial message, and do really expect one back. If people won't, we stop the conversation. Conversely, if we get a face pic, we reply in kind. Little point in planning a meet with someone we aren't attracted to. We once had a couple who wanted to meet without sending pics at all. 'You won't be disappointed' they said.

We weren't, because we didn't meet.

over a year ago

We like to exchange a few messages first, just because someone's profile looks good, it might turn out they talk like a right gob shite and I wouldn't want them to have our face pictures straight off the bat, plus we don't except it ourselves

over a year ago

I'm quite happy to send a picture with my first message as long as it is returned. Nothing is set in stone with a picture so can sometimes just make things easier for everyone.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I won't send my face pic to an unverified profile

By *isa2018Couple
over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

"We ask for face pics with a first message as it's the only way to gauge initial attraction. It is pointless trying to hold a conversation with 10s or 100s of different people and wait for a face pic to maybe find there is no attraction at all. We try to be honest and straight from first contact. If there is an attraction then we chat a little and try and arrange a social meeting as soon as possible. Our aim is to find the people where mutual attraction exists so we can then arrange a proper meet to have some naughty fun.

Do you send one in your first message or ask for one? If you asked for a pic without sending me one, I would ask for yours first. If I approached someone first, I would send a face pic.

I know there are more men on the site, but feel if a couple or female contact me for a face pic, they should send theirs first. Single men have a need for discretion and standard as well. Sorry it turned into a rant. Must be blue Monday lol. Happy swinging "

If we make first contact then we send face pics with our message.

over a year ago

I always send a few face pics - and I have it on display on my profile. People like to see who's contacting them.

Most will likely delete your message without a response if there's no face pic

over a year ago

I'd send one eventually but not with my first message. Far too many pic collectors on here

over a year ago

"I'd send one eventually but not with my first message. Far too many pic collectors on here"

I have no issues with sending a face pic, although i reckon there are more male pic collectors than female.

If we get on whilst chatting then we swap pics and hopefully the messages continue..

over a year ago

I always send a face picture with any first message,that way it saves time if the recipient doesn't like the look of me,can't imagine why they wouldn't though lol.

By *lappyMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I always send a face pic with my initial first message as I’m sure the receipt would much prefer to see whom they are talking too

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan
over a year ago

nottingham

Well if you don't send it I would say it increases the chance of No reply ten fold. I make exceptions and this is for the profiles with no photo that demand a photo or instant block ... what cheek.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I wouldn't message someone who demands anything in their profile for the first message. I like to exchange them early on though, and have no problem going first.

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I don't.

It says in my profile I won't.

I don't take instruction from most people never mind arrogant pricks that don't know me.

Oh, I don't give a shit either.

By *racknell SexMan
over a year ago

Bracknell

I would not send one.

Any women that is used to ordering men around and controlling everybody is not for me.

Its belittling. Should I send my C.V. also with 'application'?

It needs to be a normal conversation on level ground.

I have to feel good about myself.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I wouldn't message someone who demands anything in their profile for the first message. I like to exchange them early on though, and have no problem going first. "

This is how I feel.

over a year ago

"I always send a face pic with my initial first message as I’m sure the receipt would much prefer to see whom they are talking too"

Or who your not going to talk to.....let’s be honest.

Seriously though. This is the majority of people’s views. No? If there’s no attraction from people who are here for NSA, what’s the point in continuing a conversation. A block or delete is a polite no. No?

over a year ago

I'm doing this and Mobile number

Post new Message to Thread