Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Watching a couple fuck whilst I drain my balls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What more can I say. Any couples enjoy being watched why a guy does this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

No. Whenever I hear that phrase it makes me think they have a cyst on their nads.

A

over a year ago

"No. Whenever I hear that phrase it makes me think they have a cyst on their nads.

A"

Lol not quite was I was going for

over a year ago

Anyone around?

By *electableDalliancesCouple
over a year ago

leeds

I have to agree the draining of the balls doesn't really twitch my clit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We dont mind at clubs, but i dont think we could invite some random guy to sit there and watch, we are not shy at showing off in the slightest but that just seems a lil strange, fair enough if we have been caught at it and we didn't realise someone was there till its too late a d we were well and truly at each other and hes there wanking off as we where fucking, that wouldn't bother us

over a year ago

"We dont mind at clubs, but i dont think we could invite some random guy to sit there and watch, we are not shy at showing off in the slightest but that just seems a lil strange, fair enough if we have been caught at it and we didn't realise someone was there till its too late a d we were well and truly at each other and hes there wanking off as we where fucking, that wouldn't bother us "

Not into performing then?

over a year ago

"We dont mind at clubs, but i dont think we could invite some random guy to sit there and watch, we are not shy at showing off in the slightest but that just seems a lil strange, fair enough if we have been caught at it and we didn't realise someone was there till its too late a d we were well and truly at each other and hes there wanking off as we where fucking, that wouldn't bother us

Not into performing then? "

We love performing in the right environment. A random guy at the bottom of the bed isn't really one of them unless Mr cane wanted to sit there abd watch Mrs candy then that's a different story

over a year ago

Weve done this on several occasions at clubs and some private meets.

over a year ago

"No. Whenever I hear that phrase it makes me think they have a cyst on their nads.

A"

This

Post new Message to Thread