Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hotwife

Jump to newest

By *irtycpl7980 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northumberland

As our update says ... So Lucy is away out tonight for her 2nd session with her FB this week. She still hasn’t fucked me yet this week as she was pounded so hard at her last session! I’m Sooooo horny, love my dirty wife and can’t wait for her to come home!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He's a very lucky guy, who ever he is xx

over a year ago

Northumberland

He used to be on here, he works off shore so when he is back my wife loves his cock so is happy to go around to help him out

I just get a message at work telling me not to be late home and I know what she is planning.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"He used to be on here, he works off shore so when he is back my wife loves his cock so is happy to go around to help him out

I just get a message at work telling me not to be late home and I know what she is planning."

Do you ever feel like you would like to be there to watch the action?

over a year ago

Northumberland

"He used to be on here, he works off shore so when he is back my wife loves his cock so is happy to go around to help him out

I just get a message at work telling me not to be late home and I know what she is planning.

Do you ever feel like you would like to be there to watch the action?"

We used to do our meets as MMF so I can watch or join in at her pleasure but since kids not really practical (what do you tell the babysitter when she leaves dolled up and comes back a mess lol).

So I encourage her to still play so long as I know and she tells me every detail

Post new Message to Thread