Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Finding it hard

Jump to newest

By *oungnCheeky OP   Couple
over a year ago

East Midlands

So we've been on here for a little while now and have been a little unsuccessful. We seem to get alot of timewasters and fakes or people that just to seem to be interested in my Mr, anyone have some advice,a little help would be much appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So we've been on here for a little while now and have been a little unsuccessful. We seem to get alot of timewasters and fakes or people that just to seem to be interested in my Mr, anyone have some advice,a little help would be much appreciated."

It's very rare that people are only interested in the male half of a couple, much more common that they're only interested in the Mrs.

If I was you, we'd goto clubs and talk to people on person.

Cal

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"So we've been on here for a little while now and have been a little unsuccessful. We seem to get alot of timewasters and fakes or people that just to seem to be interested in my Mr, anyone have some advice,a little help would be much appreciated."

You're a good looking lady so it doesn't make any sense that they're only interested in your partner.

Gut feeling says they're fakes.

By *iker boy 69Man
over a year ago

midlands

Id love to meet, and although im straight i wouldnt ignore youre fella but no mm contact, but unfortunately youre not looking for guys to join you

over a year ago

East Midlands

"So we've been on here for a little while now and have been a little unsuccessful. We seem to get alot of timewasters and fakes or people that just to seem to be interested in my Mr, anyone have some advice,a little help would be much appreciated.

It's very rare that people are only interested in the male half of a couple, much more common that they're only interested in the Mrs.

Cal"

Yeah we thought it was odd but we've had women ask if he would meet them alone but that's not what we want and Mr is extremely respectable so never asks to meet alone. A club is something we've been considering but we don't want to be approached by men.

By *iker boy 69Man
over a year ago

midlands

"So we've been on here for a little while now and have been a little unsuccessful. We seem to get alot of timewasters and fakes or people that just to seem to be interested in my Mr, anyone have some advice,a little help would be much appreciated.

Cal

Yeah we thought it was odd but we've had women ask if he would meet them alone but that's not what we want and Mr is extremely respectable so never asks to meet alone. A club is something we've been considering but we don't want to be approached by men."

Go to a club where its couples only. Le chambre have a couple only night, not sure if friday or saturday tho

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a real shame because you are such a cute couple! I am guessing most who contact you are indeed fakes! Just my 2p worth

over a year ago

East Midlands

"That's a real shame because you are such a cute couple! I am guessing most who contact you are indeed fakes! Just my 2p worth"

They are indeed unfortunately

By *meraldShoesWoman
over a year ago

bridgnorth

Cal

Yeah we thought it was odd but we've had women ask if he would meet them alone but that's not what we want and Mr is extremely respectable so never asks to meet alone. A club is something we've been considering but we don't want to be approached by men."

I think you just have to say to the men “thanks but no thanks!”; I doubt they’ll take it personally if that’s not what you’re after!

Post new Message to Thread