Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Best Strap ons?

Jump to newest

By *partans007 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Looking for recommendations on the best strap ons for pegging? We've seen some that are harnesses you put your own toys in, our toy collection is sadly understocked so thinking to expand. Any good experiences? The one M's used before had a really flimsy strap set up so never felt secure, looking for something that will stay in place so she can use her hands for other things!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ust little old me 13Man
over a year ago

Preston

Look on love homey or both go to a shop and have a look at what they have,it's all about what feels comfy

By *partans007 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Look on love homey or both go to a shop and have a look at what they have,it's all about what feels comfy "

Thanks, I think a shop is the way forward, not like it's really something you can return if you pick the wrong one haha

By *hill44Man
over a year ago

hinckley

"Look on love homey or both go to a shop and have a look at what they have,it's all about what feels comfy

Thanks, I think a shop is the way forward, not like it's really something you can return if you pick the wrong one haha"

My girlfriend got hers from honour its a shop & online to, wow she's very demanding when she's wearing it

By *ust little old me 13Man
over a year ago

Preston

"Look on love homey or both go to a shop and have a look at what they have,it's all about what feels comfy

Thanks, I think a shop is the way forward, not like it's really something you can return if you pick the wrong one haha"

Haha no,but online shopping is ok just have a good look,and have fun choosing as much as using haha

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

Vac u loc by doc johnson is the best strap on you can buy value for money wise.

I used to sell them a few years back & sold better than anything else. Realistic, unisex, well made & sturdy .

Sounds like a car ad

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

The company i worked for is called

ABS Holdings you can google them, they also trade as simply pleasure dot com .They supplied to honor , ssh, & virtually every other shop around. Should think they wholesale to all the other online stores to .

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I've got a purple harness type one, it looks great but is far too big (girthy) to use on a timid beginner.

So bear that in mind if you're pegging newbies , best to go for something narrower and work your way up.

Have fun!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't know if Bend Over Boyfriend still do their beginners kit...we've moved beyond the dildos in it but the harness is still the best I've used. it's nylon woven straps so it's not the prettiest or sexiest but it's fully adjustable for all sizes and most importantly has straps that go around my thighs which gives me a lot more control and a lot more stability for thrusting...the thong style ones just don't work as well for me and the strap down my arse crack is just massively uncomfortable...

By *azzmingeandSirCouple
over a year ago

Nowhere in particular

Go to the Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar... there’s usually some great gear there! I got a handmade leather harness and fun factory dildo for it as a joint offer... think the lady was trading as funky munky something like that.. but the harness is great for either man or woman to use, really secure, twin straps between your legs which means everything is still available too!

By *ood girl2010Couple
over a year ago

crewe

look at mine

By *werty987Couple
over a year ago

hull

Love honey for us. The ones like a climbing rig are the best.

And love a vibrating one x

By *indful indulgenceMan
over a year ago

Wymondham

The best I've found is unisex and called Zoro.

It's made in silicone so it's rigid but also squeezable/squidgy that almost moves like the real thing. The shape is slightly tapers from the head and slides in beautifully with lube - a stretching head and slender shaft. There's 2 different lengths to buy. Plus there's a hole for a woman to enjoy a dildo at the same time or so a man can give DP. It comes with two sizes of easy to fit harnesses. The comfort is snug and the wearer gets a satisfying amount of feedback whilst wearing it.

it was recommended at a gay shop in Soho. Never looked back. Highly recommended even though its much more expensive than others. think of it as a long term investment.

Andrew

By *anni and RicCouple
over a year ago

York

Following this.....was demanding my wife buy a better one to ruin me with ASAP

over a year ago

My cock would strap on you ok jk jk

over a year ago

Lovehoney do free returns if your not happy with your purchase

By *anni and RicCouple
over a year ago

York

"My cock would strap on you ok jk jk "

Wish someone would make a good job of it soon

Post new Message to Thread