Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

TVs on the beach?

Jump to newest

By *vpamela OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

Might take a sun/swing holiday this summer. Just looking for recommendations for any destinations that would be TV/CD friendly for sun bathing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Try PDI in Gran Canaria as it's partly naturist as well, but if your convincing anywhere is possible.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being convincing is the key...

over a year ago

Tv on the beach? Suppose it depends how long your extension cord is .....sorry ...

By *hrisUB3Man
over a year ago

Heathrow

"Tv on the beach? Suppose it depends how long your extension cord is .....sorry ..."

And don't get sand in the works of your TV/CD

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

As Gabrielle said, PDI in Gran Canaria. A couple of wonderful nudist beaches that caters for all. Guaranteed all over tan, and i'm sure you will have plenty of offers to help with your oil..

By *e ja vue 2Couple
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Yeah Maspalomas beach has a nudist beach with mainly swingers hut 4 and a rainbow area at hut 5

over a year ago

Try not to get water in it, otherwise you might get a shock.

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Hey guys please show some fucking respect, and stop with the TV jokes. It very childish, not clever and shows how dumb you actually are.

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Coming back to Gran Canaria, you will love the resort as it's very transgender friendly and some great places to party.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Hey guys please show some fucking respect, and stop with the TV jokes. It very childish, not clever and shows how dumb you actually are. "

I know that this is a serious issue for the OP and I'm sure that eveeryone understands this. But there nothing wrong with injecting some humour into this thread; if it's truely unwanted then (I believe) it's for the OP to say so.

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"Hey guys please show some fucking respect, and stop with the TV jokes. It very childish, not clever and shows how dumb you actually are.

I know that this is a serious issue for the OP and I'm sure that eveeryone understands this. But there nothing wrong with injecting some humour into this thread; if it's truely unwanted then (I believe) it's for the OP to say so."

It's about having some respect for other people, we've heard all these jokes far too many times and it's not funny.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

"Hey guys please show some fucking respect, and stop with the TV jokes. It very childish, not clever and shows how dumb you actually are.

I know that this is a serious issue for the OP and I'm sure that eveeryone understands this. But there nothing wrong with injecting some humour into this thread; if it's truely unwanted then (I believe) it's for the OP to say so.

It's about having some respect for other people, we've heard all these jokes far too many times and it's not funny. "

I agree respect at all times! I did find these jokes a funny though - they are a play on words and are not aimed at at the OP or the wider TV community.

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

It's about having some respect for other people, we've heard all these jokes far too many times and it's not funny.

I agree respect at all times! I did find these jokes a funny though - they are a play on words and are not aimed at at the OP or the wider TV community."

Really, well that says it all then.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I agree respect at all times! I did find these jokes a funny though - they are a play on words and are not aimed at at the OP or the wider TV community."

It may have been funny once but literally every single thread that uses the word TV someone makes a television joke, it's boring and tiresome

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

I agree respect at all times! I did find these jokes a funny though - they are a play on words and are not aimed at at the OP or the wider TV community.

It may have been funny once but literally every single thread that uses the word TV someone makes a television joke, it's boring and tiresome "

Fair point; not being a TV, I hadn't considered from your perspective - sorry.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

A tv thread. ..you gotta expect the tv..joke...goes with the territory. .I wanted to use the long extension lead one. But someone beat me too it..it's not just tv threads...bbc ones are fair game too..

over a year ago

It may have been funny once but literally every single thread that uses the word TV someone makes a television joke, it's boring and tiresome "

Yes, awful behaviour isn't it.

By *loria JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

And so lame and never funny x

over a year ago

It may have been funny once but literally every single thread that uses the word TV someone makes a television joke, it's boring and tiresome

And so lame and never funny x"

It's only humorous when you put a "LoL" at the end ?

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

In one way or another you have all inadvertently managed to sabotage the OPs post.

Now is anyone actually going to make a genuine contribution to her post?

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"In one way or another you have all inadvertently managed to sabotage the OPs post.

Now is anyone actually going to make a genuine contribution to her post? "

I have, don't blame me for other people's stupidity and ignorance.

By *vpamela OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

"Coming back to Gran Canaria, you will love the resort as it's very transgender friendly and some great places to party. "

Thanks so much, will check it out - any particular time of year that is best?

over a year ago

PDI - much overrated in our view. If you want to sunbathe with the foul stench of stale urine wafting over you all day - it's fine.

We managed an hour on the gay nudist section - and simply had to leave because of the foul stench - the men all walk to the top of the beach and just urinate in the sand - despite the fact there are toilets 20 yards away!

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

So long as you're not exposing anything that would cause offence, or doing anything that sexualises your appearance, any beach anywhere.

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"Coming back to Gran Canaria, you will love the resort as it's very transgender friendly and some great places to party.

Thanks so much, will check it out - any particular time of year that is best?"

We normally go October till December, as it's a fetish week in October and really busy. But any month is good as it's pretty good weather all year round. You can pm for more information if you like. X

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Really any authorised nudist beach in the Uk is fine, does take a dose of good weather tho for it to be comfortable.

Oh and a bit of bottle, you probably will be the only tranny on the beach...

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

"So long as you're not exposing anything that would cause offence, or doing anything that sexualises your appearance, any beach anywhere.

"

Good answer

over a year ago

Cap d’agde in France is great. Went twice last year

over a year ago

How would you plug it in? Do sunloungers come with power points?

By *anama99Man
over a year ago

Herts

"How would you plug it in? Do sunloungers come with power points? "

I can't believe you actually wrote this. This is possibly the most badly timed and inappropriate post ever.

over a year ago

"How would you plug it in? Do sunloungers come with power points?

I can't believe you actually wrote this. This is possibly the most badly timed and inappropriate post ever."

It’s light hearted humour my friend I’m sure the TVs will not be offended

over a year ago

"How would you plug it in? Do sunloungers come with power points?

I can't believe you actually wrote this. This is possibly the most badly timed and inappropriate post ever. It’s light hearted humour my friend I’m sure the TVs will not be offended "

Just bored. We've heard all the television jokes countless times. However witty you think you are being, someone beat you to it eons ago.

By *inathetartTV/TS
over a year ago

DERBY

I've been on ponienti and levante beaches at benidorm many times.

Post new Message to Thread