Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

False advertising

Jump to newest

By *arkndirty OP   Man
over a year ago

sale

I am no body fascist and some times have had great meets with people that would not ordinarily be my first choice or me their's. However I can not believe how some people (men) describe themselves as athletic but they're no stranger to the cake shop. I go to gym 4/5 a week but that's my way of managing a stressful career. I don't think I am gods gift but some of the arrogance shown by people who consider lifting a tv remote an exercise routine is incredible. Honesty is sexy. Do people get the same issue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Photos are the only way to get an idea of how someone looks on here. I don't even look at the body descriptions tbh.

over a year ago

We just laugh at people that say they are athletic when clearly their body shape shows other wise.

Unless they class darts as an athletic sport

But if that what makes them happy then why not.

By *arkndirty OP   Man
over a year ago

sale

I think it hysterical though that even with the pic evidence they'll describe their athletic frame as just having a couple of extra pounds.

By *arkndirty OP   Man
over a year ago

sale

You're totally right. Each to their own but it's when they get irritated at polite not interested replies that gets me.

"We just laugh at people that say they are athletic when clearly their body shape shows other wise.

Unless they class darts as an athletic sport

But if that what makes them happy then why not."

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

And Make up is false advertising

over a year ago

"I am no body fascist and some times have had great meets with people that would not ordinarily be my first choice or me their's. However I can not believe how some people (men) describe themselves as athletic but they're no stranger to the cake shop. I go to gym 4/5 a week but that's my way of managing a stressful career. I don't think I am gods gift but some of the arrogance shown by people who consider lifting a tv remote an exercise routine is incredible. Honesty is sexy. Do people get the same issue?"

The worst is when someone who’s 20 odd stone says they’re “ curvy “ lol

Why can’t people just be honest saves a lot of trouble and hassle

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

I ask you this Op, If darts is considered a real sport how can a beer belly not then be considered athletic?

over a year ago

OP I think the same!

I see athletic and slim on profiles and they are not. But at the end of the day it’s their profile and if they think they are athletic let them. I have curvy on mine and been told I’m not. I feel I’m curvy as I’ve hips and an ass!

There are shapes and sizes for everyone on fab.

over a year ago

Gotta laugh at ladies that think they are curvy ..what like a chunky chip ???

over a year ago

" Gotta laugh at ladies that think they are curvy ..what like a chunky chip ??? "

What??

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I swap between putting curvy or bbw on as my shape. I've had messages saying I'm both slim and fat. It's up to the individual how they see themselves. I swap pics before I meet anyone and do socials so they can see for themself in person x

over a year ago

"I swap between putting curvy or bbw on as my shape. I've had messages saying I'm both slim and fat. It's up to the individual how they see themselves. I swap pics before I meet anyone and do socials so they can see for themself in person x"

Definitely not BBW and most definitely curvy

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

" Gotta laugh at ladies that think they are curvy ..what like a chunky chip ???

What?? "

It's a form of flattery where he's from

Post new Message to Thread