Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi sexual

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m wondering

If you are bi sexual and decide to enter into a relationship be it straight or gay

Would that person feel there is something missing if they remained monogamous

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Interesting question,I'd like to know as well.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very intriguing question. To a certain extent I'd imagine it would be a similar mindset to a straight person entering into a committed monogamous relationship, where a person decides they could forsake all others and potentially only sleep with their partner for the rest of their lives together.

Be good to hear what bi fabbers think / know, especially bi guys where hooking up seems to be a much easier prospect.

over a year ago

I am bi and happily married. My partner is also bi.

We love the fact that swinging allows us to experience all parts of our wants and desires but honestly of we did decide to go monogamous then it would not bother us at all.

We fulfill each other on a level no one else can x

over a year ago

Personally I would hope that sexuality has no bearing on monogamy ... if you love a person and want to commit to them then that is a life decision not based on sexuality.

The question implies to me that you are viewing bisexuality as just being greedy? And only gay or heterosexual people can have a fulfilling monogamous relationship?

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"Personally I would hope that sexuality has no bearing on monogamy ... if you love a person and want to commit to them then that is a life decision not based on sexuality.

The question implies to me that you are viewing bisexuality as just being greedy? And only gay or heterosexual people can have a fulfilling monogamous relationship? "

OPs question didn’t imply that .... I guess if you enjoy say, sucking cock and as a guy enter a hetero monogamous relationship you won’t have the opportunity to do that. Whereas if you like licking pussy you wouldn’t miss out on that as monogamous.... though your available pussyfooted would number only one. Yes I think there’s an element of missing out in this scenario.

over a year ago

I have been in monogamous relationships, I kept my bi side hidden. I am generally straight, but still had strong bi urges. Made do with bi potn lol. The ideal situation would be a swinging relationship. ??

over a year ago

"Personally I would hope that sexuality has no bearing on monogamy ... if you love a person and want to commit to them then that is a life decision not based on sexuality.

The question implies to me that you are viewing bisexuality as just being greedy? And only gay or heterosexual people can have a fulfilling monogamous relationship? "

Jesus

over a year ago

The question implies to me that you are viewing bisexuality as just being greedy? And only gay or heterosexual people can have a fulfilling monogamous relationship?

Jesus"

I was asking the questions because I didn't understand!

over a year ago

Jesus

I was asking the questions because I didn't understand! "

No

You were being a classic forumite and screwing up a perfectly reasonable none provoking thread

Ironically

I thought to myself “surely no one can twist this into an argument

I underestimated the forum massive

over a year ago

Jesus

I was asking the questions because I didn't understand!

No

You were being a classic forumite and screwing up a perfectly reasonable none provoking thread

Ironically

I thought to myself “surely no one can twist this into an argument

I underestimated the forum massive "

Seriously? I wasn't twisting anything into an argument I was interested and asked questions because I didn't understand!

And I'm hardly a forumite ...

over a year ago

"I’m wondering

If you are bi sexual and decide to enter into a relationship be it straight or gay

Would that person feel there is something missing if they remained monogamous "

No, not at all. In relationship I'd enjoy being with that one person, hence beginning relations.

Naturally, still can be attracted to others but no intimacy with them. I've never felt I'm losing out at all.

over a year ago

May be the odd one out, but If in a hetero relationship I often get a craving for cock not sure if that counts??? Never followed the gay relationship path either x

over a year ago

"I’m wondering

Would that person feel there is something missing if they remained monogamous "

I guess it would be down to the. Individual we all perceive things. Differently that's what makes us all so Fab ..

over a year ago

We are both bisexual and are monogamous and still view ourselves as monogamous, even when we play with others as it's always as a couple but we never feel like we are missing out on anything and we could stop anytime and still be happy and fulfilled in our relationship. Relationships are based on more than just sex or at least you'd hope they are

By *pertureTV/TS
over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

only ever had hetro relationships, but do tend to get a hankering for a bit of cock so yes missing out.

Post new Message to Thread