FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What is your most awkward sexual experience?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm interested to hear others experiences. I'll start with mine.

I had an old account on here around 2 years ago and arranged to meet a m/f couple that were 54 and 52 respectively. It was all going well and we went upstairs and things proceeded. We were having a great time and then the inevitable happened and I came into the condom. The woman (Marie) climbed off of me and I noticed she leaked with what looked like the white stuff. She started laughing a little saying oops. Her husband got all weird about it and said "for god's sake Marie you haven't done it again" obviously I was worried about what was going to happen next. He then creepily said "good girl" while smirking and went down on her clearing my mess up. It turns out that they had pierced loads of holes in the condom they gave me which ended with it breaking and everything getting out into her. They never mentioned anything to me beforehand and explained it was a thing they enjoyed doing but didn't want to freak me out. They failed on that one lol

Has anyone else experienced anything as weird as this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well that sounds like... I want to say sexual assault but I'm not sure. Either way it's fucking wrong and very weird

C

over a year ago

"Well that sounds like... I want to say sexual assault but I'm not sure. Either way it's fucking wrong and very weird

C"

I felt like my trust had been abused and I really wasn't sure how to react! I laughed it off and moved on but yeah now you put it that way it does seem wrong lol

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

You could've caught the clap!

over a year ago

"I'm interested to hear others experiences. I'll start with mine.

I had an old account on here around 2 years ago and arranged to meet a m/f couple that were 54 and 52 respectively. It was all going well and we went upstairs and things proceeded. We were having a great time and then the inevitable happened and I came into the condom. The woman (Marie) climbed off of me and I noticed she leaked with what looked like the white stuff. She started laughing a little saying oops. Her husband got all weird about it and said "for god's sake Marie you haven't done it again" obviously I was worried about what was going to happen next. He then creepily said "good girl" while smirking and went down on her clearing my mess up. It turns out that they had pierced loads of holes in the condom they gave me which ended with it breaking and everything getting out into her. They never mentioned anything to me beforehand and explained it was a thing they enjoyed doing but didn't want to freak me out. They failed on that one lol

Has anyone else experienced anything as weird as this? "

Wow.....

over a year ago

That’s fucked up. I have a weird one too. I met a woman that was a lot older than me, when I was around 18. We’d already got together a few times in her car.

One night she said she was going to pick me up and go to hers. So, she picked me up. Drove me about 40 mins from home to her cottage in a tiny village and I genuinely had no idea where we were. We went inside to drink and chat, and I kept hearing creaking upstairs but she told me not to worry about it and eventually we ended up having sex on the carpet.

Then I heard footsteps upstairs and coming down the stairs and some weird fat bald bloke walks in (that I assume was her husband) And he started touching me. I was freaking out and they were both telling me to calm down. Obviously I had to stop and asked to be dropped off home. They made me stay for another hour while they tried to calm me down until eventually she drove me back. That was fucked up.

Now I’m older I’d possibly roll with it - but back then I shit me up big time

By *ratifying your lustMan
over a year ago

Ramsgate

That's fucked up and crossing the line!

So totally disrespectful to you.

Moral = use your own condoms in future

For me personally; can't say I've had the misfortune to have had any awful experiences.. yet.

over a year ago

WOW I had to read that twice Absolutely disgusting thing for somebody to do!

over a year ago

"That's fucked up and crossing the line!

So totally disrespectful to you.

Moral = use your own condoms in future

For me personally; can't say I've had the misfortune to have had any awful experiences.. yet."

Oh don't worry I always bring my own condoms along to the party now

over a year ago

"That’s fucked up. I have a weird one too. I met a woman that was a lot older than me, when I was around 18. We’d already got together a few times in her car.

One night she said she was going to pick me up and go to hers. So, she picked me up. Drove me about 40 mins from home to her cottage in a tiny village and I genuinely had no idea where we were. We went inside to drink and chat, and I kept hearing creaking upstairs but she told me not to worry about it and eventually we ended up having sex on the carpet.

Then I heard footsteps upstairs and coming down the stairs and some weird fat bald bloke walks in (that I assume was her husband) And he started touching me. I was freaking out and they were both telling me to calm down. Obviously I had to stop and asked to be dropped off home. They made me stay for another hour while they tried to calm me down until eventually she drove me back. That was fucked up.

Now I’m older I’d possibly roll with it - but back then I shit me up big time "

that sounds terrifying

over a year ago

"Well that sounds like... I want to say sexual assault but I'm not sure. Either way it's fucking wrong and very weird

C"

Agree with this.

Nothing particularly awkward has happened to us that I can think of.

over a year ago

"You could've caught the clap! "

Oh I got tested mate. Luckily it was completely clear. I've never ever had an STI and don't intend to

over a year ago

I met a lady once from a different site for a hook up.... she looked like her pics and we got along very well during drinks at the bar...

When we proceeded to my place for a night cap... she failed to tell me she had gastric bypass surgery and had recently lost 200 pounds....

I honestly have never seen something like her naked body in my life....

It actually traumatized me and made me take a break from swinging for awhile....

over a year ago

"I met a lady once from a different site for a hook up.... she looked like her pics and we got along very well during drinks at the bar...

When we proceeded to my place for a night cap... she failed to tell me she had gastric bypass surgery and had recently lost 200 pounds....

It actually traumatized me and made me take a break from swinging for awhile...."

fair play to her for losing such an amazing amount of weight but she could've been honest beforehand. I'm always honest before I meet anyone. Although she could've been too embarrassed

over a year ago

WOW I had to read that twice Absolutely disgusting thing for somebody to do!"

at first I was more concerned about the hubby kicking my head in and I was so worried as to whether she was clean or not....

over a year ago

If people start poking holes in condoms, they put your health at risk, don't think I would have been so easy to laugh it off.

By *idan31Man
over a year ago

ashby

"I met a lady once from a different site for a hook up.... she looked like her pics and we got along very well during drinks at the bar...

It actually traumatized me and made me take a break from swinging for awhile...."

Are you sure it was 200lb ? That’s about 14 stone....!!

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Well that make my tale of the hotel bed splitting along the middle (two singles pushed together),the pair of us disappearing into the crevasse and our heads colliding leading to me having a massive nose bleed and the pair of us trapped in the sheets between the now two immovable bed bases, seem quite run of the mill now...

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

Are you sure it was 200lb ? That’s about 14 stone....!! "

People don't have gastric bypass to lose 20lb....

over a year ago

It actually traumatized me and made me take a break from swinging for awhile....

Are you sure it was 200lb ? That’s about 14 stone....!! "

You'd be surprised by just how much weight one can lose after gastric bypass surgery. I knew a woman that was around 480 pounds and she lost 220lbs and had to have the excess skin removed.

over a year ago

"Well that make my tale of the hotel bed splitting along the middle (two singles pushed together),the pair of us disappearing into the crevasse and our heads colliding leading to me having a massive nose bleed and the pair of us trapped in the sheets between the now two immovable bed bases, seem quite run of the mill now..."

Oh no! That happened with my ex girlfriend lol we were away staying in a hotel in Dublin and the two beds just came apart while she was on top lmao luckily nothing was broken

By *itania70Woman
over a year ago

Denton

Several bad meets. 2 in the early days (about 12 years ago) hubby and I met couples. First 2 we met just wanted to watch hubby fuck their wives. Wasn’t into the full swap but didn’t tell us. So sat there bored watching. Had a meet that started ok till he got a call mid way from another meet saying she was free after all and he left me to see her. 2 meets nothing like their pics. They both kept sending old pics. When I met them they were several stone heavier and about 10 years older. And one guy turned up so d*unk I sent him away straight away. Was so d*unk he messaged me the next day saying he had a great time. He never got in the door never mind my bed! I could go on lol

over a year ago

I always go bareback while having sex with a friend of ours but I know there’s no chance her getting pregnant, feels great knowing I’m filling her up tho

over a year ago

"I always go bareback while having sex with a friend of ours but I know there’s no chance her getting pregnant, feels great knowing I’m filling her up tho "

Oh don't get me wrong. If they were upfront with me and asked for cuckhold clean up or something like that, I might have gone for it if they proved they were clean. I too enjoy bareback but only with people I have known a while and can trust

over a year ago

"Several bad meets. 2 in the early days (about 12 years ago) hubby and I met couples. First 2 we met just wanted to watch hubby fuck their wives. Wasn’t into the full swap but didn’t tell us. So sat there bored watching. Had a meet that started ok till he got a call mid way from another meet saying she was free after all and he left me to see her. 2 meets nothing like their pics. They both kept sending old pics. When I met them they were several stone heavier and about 10 years older. And one guy turned up so d*unk I sent him away straight away. Was so d*unk he messaged me the next day saying he had a great time. He never got in the door never mind my bed! I could go on lol"

The guy that left you to go to another meet was clearly gay. I wouldn't do that in a million years!

over a year ago

You, honestly

over a year ago

Ok i haven't had anything quite as freaky as you guys but Mr here. A long time ago in a land far far away, i was cgatting up a girl in a bar, before the days of dating apps on hand, when we had to put the work in and actually buy drinks and stuff, well anyway the drinks thing actually worked on this particular night. And i pulled (god i was such charmer in my youth) so ee headed out to her car for a drive to somewhere more quiet, as we started getting down to business, both now half naked i started to go down on her, it was at this point the alcohol started to disagree with me and i puked all over her, needless to say, i had no idea where i was apart from the fact it was in the middle of a military training are and she drove off and left me still half naked middle of fucking nowhere ar shit o clock at night/morning and no fucking uber app in those days. Thank fuck for technology these days lol

over a year ago

I agree with the others, they did something without your consent. I'd class that as a sexual assault.

over a year ago

I agree with the others, they did something without your consent. I'd class that as a sexual assault. "

Lets face it it took jimmy Seville ages before he got caught, there could be a case?

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"I always go bareback while having sex with a friend of ours but I know there’s no chance her getting pregnant, feels great knowing I’m filling her up tho "

Well done, and how is this relevant to the thread?

By *sm81Couple
over a year ago

warwickshire

"That’s fucked up. I have a weird one too. I met a woman that was a lot older than me, when I was around 18. We’d already got together a few times in her car.

Now I’m older I’d possibly roll with it - but back then I shit me up big time "

That sounds like a horrible meet

over a year ago

Now I’m older I’d possibly roll with it - but back then I shit me up big time

That sounds like a horrible meet "

Like Gollum from lord of the rings coming in and slapping your arse calling you precious while swinging his alien dick

over a year ago

Moral of story Take your own I always do

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

This didn’t happen to us but to a very good friend.

In truth it was a vanilla dating incident but as both were married to someone else I think it might count.

This guy was meeting his “friend” in his car, a ford Granada Ghia (yes long time ago) and off they went into the countryside to find a convenient field in which to frolic.

The light was fading and by the time they found an unlocked gate it was quite dark.

They stripped off and had a very nice time in the back of the Granada, and, as happens, he needed to pee after the event. Still naked he jumped out of the car and fell straight down a 10 foot bank which was totally overgrown with stinging nettles

He was covered from head to toe in stings which overpowered his system and caused him to faint. He was out for only a few minutes but in total agony , he had to climb up bank through the nettles so it was double stings. Got to the car, then had to dress, which must have been excruciating. He went to hospital in Leicestershire and was kept in overnight.

Postscript, he got divorced around 6 months later following a road rage incident which led to him being arrested and coming into work with tooth marks on his forehead where he head butted someone. Oh and he lost his licence for drink driving.

over a year ago

Mine wasn't so much as always but more funny.

When I first started out I met this couple at mine, I was a proper little hostess, cooked them dinner and we had drinks. When we ended up in my bed we where having a great time, then the bed broke. Literally in half. Cheap metal frame bed from next.

So we all laughed our heads off and carried on using the dip in the bed to our advantage.

Probably the funniest meet I've ever had ...

over a year ago

I agree with the others, they did something without your consent. I'd class that as a sexual assault.

Lets face it it took jimmy Seville ages before he got caught, there could be a case? "

I wouldn't even know where to find them now it was at least 2 years ago and I haven't seen any profile of their on here nowadays. You guys have made me feel absolutely violated now I'm thinking about it

over a year ago

"Mine wasn't so much as always but more funny.

When I first started out I met this couple at mine, I was a proper little hostess, cooked them dinner and we had drinks. When we ended up in my bed we where having a great time, then the bed broke. Literally in half. Cheap metal frame bed from next.

So we all laughed our heads off and carried on using the dip in the bed to our advantage.

Probably the funniest meet I've ever had ... "

Oh the good old dip in the bed can be used very well lol

I'm glad it didn't ruin your night

over a year ago

Lets face it it took jimmy Seville ages before he got caught, there could be a case? I wouldn't even know where to find them now it was at least 2 years ago and I haven't seen any profile of their on here nowadays. You guys have made me feel absolutely violated now I'm thinking about it "

Search Gollum? See if hes on here

over a year ago

And here's me thinking puking up over someone was fucked up, oh my days, you guys

over a year ago

"And here's me thinking puking up over someone was fucked up, oh my days, you guys "

I've been sick over someone more than once lol never while I'm getting busy with them though

over a year ago

Lets face it it took jimmy Seville ages before he got caught, there could be a case? I wouldn't even know where to find them now it was at least 2 years ago and I haven't seen any profile of their on here nowadays. You guys have made me feel absolutely violated now I'm thinking about it

Search Gollum? See if hes on here "

This guy didn't look like gollum lmao he had a dirty beard though

Post new Message to Thread