Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Obsessed by their cocks

Jump to newest

By *ennythelion OP   Man
over a year ago

Derby

More and more men on here have become obsessed by the size and shape of the cocks. Surely the meet and relationship between all is more important.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

I agree, but I wouldn't say it is a new phenomenon. Maybe since the introduction off camera phones?!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

There are cave paintings of guys running around with huge erections, its nothing new

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

"There are cave paintings of guys running around with huge erections, its nothing new"

Want to fab cave paintings?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"There are cave paintings of guys running around with huge erections, its nothing new

Want to fab cave paintings? "

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

It as a man is actually quite disheartening, sure i have a good relationship with my penis but honestly it's just a pointy out bit i poke at things occasionally, if that was the extent of who i am I'd be worried

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

"It as a man is actually quite disheartening, sure i have a good relationship with my penis but honestly it's just a pointy out bit i poke at things occasionally, if that was the extent of who i am I'd be worried "

In normal life yes, but fab is far from normal!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Ironic really then that your avatar and most recent pic features yours prominently OP

Seriously though, why worry about what others do? As has been said, some men have been obsessed with showing theirs off since the dawn of time - some people like cock pics, some don't - personally I'm of the view that if that's all that defines someone then I'd not be interested, but accept that others might be.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm suspicious of "straight " cock obsessed men

over a year ago

"I'm suspicious of "straight " cock obsessed men

"

some are green with envy..

might be a medical issue...

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"I'm suspicious of "straight " cock obsessed men

"

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"It as a man is actually quite disheartening, sure i have a good relationship with my penis but honestly it's just a pointy out bit i poke at things occasionally, if that was the extent of who i am I'd be worried

In normal life yes, but fab is far from normal!"

I would have to disagree. Both the wife and i represent ourselves on here the same as we do in real life. We're not snowflakes nor hard nosed buggers.

But being in a couple does facilitate us not to jump through others hoops and keep each other grounded so i do see your point.

By *anDare70Man
over a year ago

kirkby

Possibly because our cock and particularly our erection is such a focal point of our arousal and like most males of any species we are driven to display. We are wired that the better the display the greater chance of success. However we lack the tail of the peacock.

over a year ago

I'm not bothered about mine I like it the people who have tried it liked it and if the future people do or don't that's up to them

over a year ago

I like an erection.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"There are cave paintings of guys running around with huge erections, its nothing new"

True. They've even found stone tablet 'dick pics' in some caves. There's a theory that Neanderthal men used to chisel out images of their members (measured up against pterodactyl beaks and the like) to give to the opposite sex in some sort of prehistoric courtship ritual. It's puzzled scientists for years why they'd always chisel in a toilet with the seat up into these carvings though...

over a year ago

Some guys like to massage their cocks and others prefer to massage their egos... The 'dick heads' prefer to do both and usually at the same time..

over a year ago

They used to cut them out and give them to cave women who never asked for them or wanted them.

Post new Message to Thread