FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is being 20 too young for a first fuck on fab?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been on here a while and always get ignored any tips for someone whos fresh and recently had his virginity taken? What do women like?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think younger members of fab will have a harder time as most will probably find you too young. Sorry

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Erm -guys who are confident and know what they're doing?

over a year ago

I met a couple of 20 year olds a few years back.

One of them I'll put in the "One of my best sexual experiences on Fab" category and the other was adventurous and very funny.

Both were confident and mature minded.

over a year ago

"I think younger members of fab will have a harder time as most will probably find you too young. Sorry "

Is there a reason for that or do women genuinely find older men attractive? And what age would you say?

over a year ago

"I met a couple of 20 year olds a few years back.

One of them I'll put in the "One of my best sexual experiences on Fab" category and the other was adventurous and very funny.

Both were confident and mature minded.

"

Id like to say im a 20 year old with a mature mindset when people genuinely speak to me im mature and confident in that sense

over a year ago

I like younger guys... But who are not thick or a cock!

over a year ago

I think you'll find that there will be a lot of ladies on here who have children your age or even slightly older and that will.very much put them off.

People on fab are looking for great experiences and not to being a teacher to someone so young and inexperienced and you've also got to factor in thr fact that single men massively outnumber the ladies (and couples) by around 100 to 1 so you're up agsinst a lot of competition

over a year ago

"I like younger guys... But who are not thick or a cock! "

Come my wayyyy

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

No, 20 is not too young, for some, it is for me, I have a 20 year old grandson so it wouldn't work for me, but good luck, there will be someone for you

over a year ago

"I think younger members of fab will have a harder time as most will probably find you too young. Sorry

Is there a reason for that or do women genuinely find older men attractive? And what age would you say?"

Well personally speaking I doubt I would go for anyone under 30. I would just generally feel uncomfortable. It's my issue not theirs... Maybe I'm jealous of your youth

over a year ago

"No, 20 is not too young, for some, it is for me, I have a 20 year old grandson so it wouldn't work for me, but good luck, there will be someone for you "

Hopefully! Thank you

over a year ago

"I think younger members of fab will have a harder time as most will probably find you too young. Sorry

Is there a reason for that or do women genuinely find older men attractive? And what age would you say?

Well personally speaking I doubt I would go for anyone under 30. I would just generally feel uncomfortable. It's my issue not theirs... Maybe I'm jealous of your youth "

Hmm understandable i guess everyone has there preferences. Also is there anything about my profile i should change?

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

You have swingers clubs on your interests, Try a few of them, A lot of people say they won't meet 20 year old's but in a club and meeting in person they might change their mind

over a year ago

"You have swingers clubs on your interests, Try a few of them, A lot of people say they won't meet 20 year old's but in a club and meeting in person they might change their mind "

Yh id like to try them but never been so kind of afraid of rejection:/

over a year ago

Well personally speaking I doubt I would go for anyone under 30. I would just generally feel uncomfortable. It's my issue not theirs... Maybe I'm jealous of your youth

Hmm understandable i guess everyone has there preferences. Also is there anything about my profile i should change?"

I'm quite lazy with my own profile so I'm not the best to advice. Maybe talk alittle about the kind of character you are

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

I know what I was like when I was 20, I could go all night and hard all the time.

What I wouldn't give to have the sexual stamina of a 20yr now.

over a year ago

Hmm understandable i guess everyone has there preferences. Also is there anything about my profile i should change?

I'm quite lazy with my own profile so I'm not the best to advice. Maybe talk alittle about the kind of character you are "

Im a social guy so naturally when i speak to people i tend to talk about educated stuff? People come to me for advice whether its on business, IT or relationship etc as a whole. I smile alot and im known for having a cheeky smile on my face whenever i see someone and can hold a conversation for a while. I tend to joke about too just depends who the person is and if we get along

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It won't be too young for some,but will be for others.

You can't be for everyone ,look for those seeking younger men.

over a year ago

Doesn't worry me.

Age is a number. If we get on OK then that's all that matters.

over a year ago

"I know what I was like when I was 20, I could go all night and hard all the time.

What I wouldn't give to have the sexual stamina of a 20yr now. "

Seriously dude thats my isshe right now! Im hard all the time and horny but im afraid i get rejected all the time

over a year ago

"It won't be too young for some,but will be for others.

You can't be for everyone ,look for those seeking younger men."

Thats the thing the people around here tend to have profiles showing ages between 18-50 but none reply they look for middle aged men?

By *sm81Couple
over a year ago

warwickshire

Definatly do clubs, as a meet I would say no but in a club if there was an attraction both sides I would most likely go for it

over a year ago

"I like younger guys... But who are not thick or a cock!

Come my wayyyy "

But your status says you're a thick cock!

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

"You have swingers clubs on your interests, Try a few of them, A lot of people say they won't meet 20 year old's but in a club and meeting in person they might change their mind

Yh id like to try them but never been so kind of afraid of rejection:/"

Do you go to normal clubs ?

Do you pull every time ?

Any time you go to a swingers club just treat it as a normal night out and depending on the club you visit you wont have to dress down, Have a few drinks, Don't hide in the corner and people will chat with you, Regulars will probably introduce themselves or chat to the bar staff and they will point you in the right direction

over a year ago

OP... I didn't need you to message, nor send a pic to me privately and the answer to your question is no but you more than make up for it! Ugh!

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"I think you'll find that there will be a lot of ladies on here who have children your age or even slightly older and that will.very much put them off.

People on fab are looking for great experiences and not to being a teacher to someone so young and inexperienced and you've also got to factor in thr fact that single men massively outnumber the ladies (and couples) by around 100 to 1 so you're up agsinst a lot of competition"

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Taken a lot of young guys virginity, sex ok, but too young for me.

Post new Message to Thread