Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Trans girls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, i make it no secret that i like a trans girl, but from some of the girls ive spoken to they tell me id be shocked at how many straight guys like to tey meet up woth them. Was just wondering are most guys attracted to trans girls?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atford69Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I must admit I'm very curious.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

Trust me plenty are

By *exfordMan
over a year ago

discombobulated land

"So, i make it no secret that i like a trans girl, but from some of the girls ive spoken to they tell me id be shocked at how many straight guys like to tey meet up woth them. Was just wondering are most guys attracted to trans girls?"

When you say Trans girls do you mean girls that were boys bit have had our are going through transition or transvestites?

By *hill44Man
over a year ago

hinckley

Love them my self & women & men

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love them

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

I find all people's experiences and views on life and sex interesting. It's not only their bodies necessarily but more the person their minds that attract me personally.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"So, i make it no secret that i like a trans girl, but from some of the girls ive spoken to they tell me id be shocked at how many straight guys like to tey meet up woth them. Was just wondering are most guys attracted to trans girls?"

As I have said before 95% of guys who message us and meet and not just from this site are straight.

We're not bothered as labels mean nothing, but if someone wanted to labels us I guess we're pansexual.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why are people still saying things like this. Labels are so boring and And secondly why would you advertise who you meet, I like to think as long as it’s safe, Hot , and fun and kept behind closed doors who cares...

Post new Message to Thread