Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Std

Jump to newest

By *ammy_dubtv OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

DUBLIN

So people,something im always a little unsure off,basically without sounding retarded im a part time cd/tv who adores dressing up and fun with the right tv,but i have an alter life with wife and kids,yes yes for the people who disaprove im not here for that,id like to understand the exact risks with supposedly safe sex.like i see everybody wears rubbers but what the risk with blowjobs,surely if everybody now adayswears them blow jobs arw low risk,my doctor has said its all risky especially in the tv gay world but im trying to weigh up my options against my desires is it just too much of a risk versus what i would loose or can you have naughty tv sex and still be relatively safe.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idsBiGuyMan
over a year ago

Tamworth

Chlamydia and gonorrhoea are quite easily spread through oral sex, however they’re localised infections and easily treatable with single dose antibiotics.

Localised meaning that you can catch them in say, your throat and not pass them on via your genitals.

These two are easily tested through a throat swab and have a two week window period between exposure and accurate testing.

That’s in contrast to syphillis and hiv, which are blood borne and thus are picked up through a blood test.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So people,something im always a little unsure off,basically without sounding retarded im a part time cd/tv who adores dressing up and fun with the right tv,but i have an alter life with wife and kids,yes yes for the people who disaprove im not here for that,id like to understand the exact risks with supposedly safe sex.like i see everybody wears rubbers but what the risk with blowjobs,surely if everybody now adayswears them blow jobs arw low risk,my doctor has said its all risky especially in the tv gay world but im trying to weigh up my options against my desires is it just too much of a risk versus what i would loose or can you have naughty tv sex and still be relatively safe."

Genital warts and herpes can be contracted even if you use a condom.

If I was in your position I would deem it too much of a risk compared to what I stood to lose. That's not a judgement on your situation but once it's happened its too late to go back

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Also despite what they say not everyone uses condoms

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First off your life should be your wife and kids, your alter life is the 'Cheating?' and Dressing up.

For your wife and children's sake alone I'll give you some STI advice. At risk of looking like a total cock and wasting my life on you.

Nothing is 100% guaranteed bar abstaining from sexual contact all together.

You can catch a whole lot of nasty shit with a condom on, which you WILL pass onto your wife if you still have sex.

HPV - A nasty little virus that gives you warts that don't stop growing till you freeze them off. Try explaining those little fuckers. Best news about these cunts is one type can give you Cancer!

Syphilis - Most people don't even know they have this. Itchy red or clear sores around hands and feet, goes away and comes back again. Makes it super easier to catch HIV!

Genital Herpes - A right doozy. Cold sores all over your bell end, foreskin, shaft, lips, mouth and right up your dirty little arseholes. Bet that stings like a Cunt! They go away and cone back again because this fucker is a for LIFE. Good news is it's highly contagious and you can pass it onto the mother of your expecting child, who can pass it onto your unborn, which can cause them serious complications that effect them for LIFE!

Crabs - Least of your concerns now really isn't it?

If for one second you think of being a little naughty (in the heat of the moment like) you're running the risk of getting..

Gonorrhea - A bacteria that'll grow in your arseholes mouth, and foreskin. You probably won't even know about it being a bloke. You can pass this cracker onto your unborn as well, after giving it to your wife, who you've probably just made infertile. By the time you realise the stinging piss sensation isn't going away after, they'll have it already.

Chlamydia - A generally uncomfortable one for everyone. Again your wife is taking the greater risk.

HIV - I'm sure you know what the last one is. Given your age I'm sure you've even sung to a bit of Queen. Nuff said.

I'd give this lifestyle a miss, if you didn't know any of that information already. How can you not know this shit?

If you are cheating, I'd advise you stop immedeatly. Take stock of your life. Get down the local GUM Clinic ASAP before you infect the rest of us!

JEYSUS CHRIST!!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"First off your life should be your wife and kids, your alter life is the 'Cheating?' and Dressing up.

For your wife and children's sake alone I'll give you some STI advice. At risk of looking like a total cock and wasting my life on you.

You can catch a whole lot of nasty shit with a condom on, which you WILL pass onto your wife if you still have sex.

HPV - A nasty little virus that gives you warts that don't stop growing till you freeze them off. Try explaining those little fuckers. Best news about these cunts is one type can give you Cancer!

Syphilis - Most people don't even know they have this. Itchy red or clear sores around hands and feet, goes away and comes back again. Makes it super easier to catch HIV!

Genital Herpes - A right doozy. Cold sores all over your bell end, foreskin, shaft, lips, mouth and right up your dirty little arseholes. Bet that stings like a Cunt! They go away and cone back again because this fucker is a for LIFE. Good news is it's highly contagious and you can pass it onto the mother of your expecting child, who can pass it onto your unborn, which can cause them serious complications that effect them for LIFE!

If for one second you think of being a little naughty (in the heat of the moment like) you're running the risk of getting..

Gonorrhea - A bacteria that'll grow in your arseholes mouth, and foreskin. You probably won't even know about it being a bloke. You can pass this cracker onto your unborn as well, after giving it to your wife, who you've probably just made infertile. By the time you realise the stinging piss sensation isn't going away after, they'll have it already.

Chlamydia - A generally uncomfortable one for everyone. Again your wife is taking the greater risk.

HIV - I'm sure you know what the last one is. Given your age I'm sure you've even sung to a bit of Queen. Nuff said.

I'd give this lifestyle a miss, if you didn't know any of that information already. How can you not know this shit?

If you are cheating, I'd advise you stop immedeatly. Take stock of your life. Get down the local GUM Clinic ASAP before you infect the rest of us!

JEYSUS CHRIST!!!

"

Any positives?!

over a year ago

What he said.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Op the only safe sex is no sex.

Even using condoms doesn't stop you from catching sti's. They can reduce the risks but don't eliminate them completely.

It all comes down to whether or not you are prepared to take the risk of contracting something and passing it on to your wife. If not then I suggest your alter ego should just stick to dressing up without the naughty play.

over a year ago

"First off your life should be your wife and kids, your alter life is the 'Cheating?' and Dressing up.

JEYSUS CHRIST!!!

Any positives?!"

Lots of good news in there for those of us who aren't cheating and running the risk of infecting family members and loved ones.

If you have regular check ups you can catch many of these things early on and get rid of them. For the ones you can't, medication, education have improved greatly and you can still enjoy a happy sex life if you're honest about things and monitor your body carefully. HIV life quality has improved to the point they can live as full and happy life as anyone else in most cases.

Again, this is stuff people should know.

There's no excuses. The NHS has a website about all of this, you've helped pay for it, so use the fucking thing. If you're reading this it's less than an inch away from giving you much better information than I can.. Given they're Doctors and Nurses and such.

Staff in GUM Clinics are awesome, all sexual health workers are, even the receptionists. Well in Worcester they are and I've never heard anyone else moan about them.

Most men go floppy when the condoms come out, I go floppy if they don't.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Some excellent advice above OP - ultimately you have to assess the risks, not only of catching something but also of the impacts if you do catch something and decide for yourself if they're worth it.

Can't stress enough how much regular checks are important - GUM clinic staff aren't in the slightest bit judgemental and these days you can even get full screening done by post in some areas, so there's no excuse.

over a year ago

Cixi spot on

over a year ago

JEYSUS CHRIST!!!

"

Harsh but true!

Very interesting and informative read x

over a year ago

JEYSUS CHRIST!!!

Harsh but true!

Very interesting and informative read x"

You have to be harsh sometimes

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

It’s a bit concerning that the OP has been ‘active’ for at least 7 years (according to veris) and only now considering the impact of unsafe play. Sadly, I don’t think they’re alone in their ignorance which is why some STI’s are on the rise. If we all protected ourselves from day 1 of being sexually active some diseases could be eradicated eventually.

Lou x

By *ammy_dubtv OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Thanks all for the replies and judgements,ill try explain so i have been tested several times at clinics, after the 4 or 5 times over the duration of 10 years where i did play,of these times i did have fun with other tvs i never gave oral sex and wore condoms giving anal to another tv so was as safe as i could have been,it was a general question as to the risks of oral if i was to perform oral on another tv.Thanks

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/01/19 23:06:03]

over a year ago

JEYSUS CHRIST!!!

"

Great read lol

over a year ago

We are assuming that the NHS will still be funding these clinics for years to come and it seems that like most things these days, the funds are limited... No problem as we will all be paying into private health care soon..

To quote a much used phrase..."abuse it and you will loose it"...

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

JEYSUS CHRIST!!!

Great read lol"

Puts you right of

By *nvercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

JEYSUS CHRIST!!!

"

You should get a job as a sex education teacher.lol

By *lexeatonMan
over a year ago

Cannock Chase Area

Super Gonorrhea too! Now that shit is almost impossible to cure.

By *reamytitwankCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Chlamydia and gonorrhoea are quite easily spread through oral sex, however they’re localised infections and easily treatable with single dose antibiotics.

Localised meaning that you can catch them in say, your throat and not pass them on via your genitals.

These two are easily tested through a throat swab and have a two week window period between exposure and accurate testing.

That’s in contrast to syphillis and hiv, which are blood borne and thus are picked up through a blood test. "

You can also get Chlamydia, syphilis, HVP and herpes from oral also.

over a year ago

"Chlamydia and gonorrhoea are quite easily spread through oral sex, however they’re localised infections and easily treatable with single dose antibiotics.

That’s in contrast to syphillis and hiv, which are blood borne and thus are picked up through a blood test. "

The issue being once hes passed it on to his wife he isnt really going to be able to get her to take medicwtion and untreated chlamydia csn csuse her huge damage

over a year ago

"Super Gonorrhea too! Now that shit is almost impossible to cure."

No the treatment is both antibiotics at the same time. The risk is people again fuck thier treatment up and it becomes resistant to the combination dose

It also requires some unusual circumstances to actually get it (namely screwing up your treatment in the past). As like many antibiotic resistant strains its far less hardy and easily out competed by the regular kind.

Simmilar to rats that are totally immune to warfren rat poision die in the wild as they cannot possibly compete to get enough vitamin K

By *reamytitwankCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

No you can catch syphilis through oral x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

That’s in contrast to syphillis and hiv, which are blood borne and thus are picked up through a blood test.

The issue being once hes passed it on to his wife he isnt really going to be able to get her to take medicwtion and untreated chlamydia csn csuse her huge damage"

*if* he passed something to his wife he would have to tell her. That is what he's understandably concerned about, well that and avoiding passing something on in the first place.

By *carletineCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

JEYSUS CHRIST!!!

"

Excuse me 2 seconds whilst I just rapidly pull up my pants!

By *reamytitwankCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

In regard to HVP girls are now getting the vaccination in schools. And as a adult you can get it done in boots. I looked the other day costs £450.00. Up to the of 44. So I'm to old

By *reamytitwankCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

JEYSUS CHRIST!!!

"

You miss something lol. You can get gonorrhea of your urine track as well

over a year ago

very informative and i am glad it us being disscussed here. thanks

over a year ago

JEYSUS CHRIST!!!

You should get a job as a sex education teacher.lol"

I would love that job. I would put my heart and soul into it. Not just this kind of stuff, this is just the Health and Saftey Warning. The best lessons cone later

over a year ago

How many oral sex pics on this site have you seen with a condom being used ?

over a year ago

"In regard to HVP girls are now getting the vaccination in schools. And as a adult you can get it done in boots. I looked the other day costs £450.00. Up to the of 44. So I'm to old "

Correct. No good if you've already caught it though.

over a year ago

"

You miss something lol. You can get gonorrhea of your urine track as well "

I didn't, I just brushed over the the more difficult biological processes. It's a lot to take in, if you've never heard it before. I wouldn't want to scare them.

over a year ago

It is great to see how educated many are as to the risks involved.

We had tried to educate the hetro crowd on the forum before but they became rude and abusive.

Thank fuck for the LGBTV crowd.

Yes get check ups regularly.

Yes have your Hep A vaccine shots.

Yes speak to the GUM clinic.

No don't put others at risk.

Have the discussion with your sexual partners.

over a year ago

"It is great to see how educated many are as to the risks involved.

We had tried to educate the hetro crowd on the forum before but they became rude and abusive.

"

Let's be fair.. it was one of the LGBTVDHJTGJUHFF crowd that started this thread in the first place

over a year ago

Let's be fair.. it was one of the LGBTVDHJTGJUHFF crowd that started this thread in the first place "

True but the response you have all given is so on point ...unlike the hetro crowd who pretty much said ...fuck it we just want fun...

They did not care about the risks...

By *reamytitwankCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

Apparently there is a shortage of the vaccination. You cannot get it in Cardiff.

over a year ago

Let's be fair.. it was one of the LGBTVDHJTGJUHFF crowd that started this thread in the first place

True but the response you have all given is so on point ...unlike the hetro crowd who pretty much said ...fuck it we just want fun...

They did not care about the risks..."

Oooh I think they do. Some are so scared they won't sleep with bi people because of it.

No need to start bashing straights though, we're better than that. Plus it's unfair.

over a year ago

After reading this it's a full on wet suit for moi

never mind a bloody rubber Johnny

over a year ago

"After reading this it's a full on wet suit for moi

never mind a bloody rubber Johnny "

Glad to hear it

over a year ago

Apparently there is a shortage of the vaccination. You cannot get it in Cardiff. "

Our local nhs sexual health clinic issued it after we said about out lifestyle .

over a year ago

Oooh I think they do. Some are so scared they won't sleep with bi people because of it.

No need to start bashing straights though, we're better than that. Plus it's unfair."

Everyone is Bi they just don't know it yet

over a year ago

No need to start bashing straights though, we're better than that. Plus it's unfair.

Everyone is Bi they just don't know it yet "

No they aren't You just want them to be lol

over a year ago

Everyone is Bi they just don't know it yet

No they aren't You just want them to be lol"

Every man has tried to suck his own cock once in his life.

By *reamytitwankCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Apparently there is a shortage of the vaccination. You cannot get it in Cardiff.

Our local nhs sexual health clinic issued it after we said about out lifestyle .

"

We go regularly and explained that we are swinger they still won't give it to us. Cardiff is a big city with a big gay community and lots of students. Not sure if that makes any difference. Gum clinic told us there is a national shortage.

over a year ago

We go regularly and explained that we are swinger they still won't give it to us. Cardiff is a big city with a big gay community and lots of students. Not sure if that makes any difference. Gum clinic told us there is a national shortage."

Helps of the male is gay or bisexual oddly.

over a year ago

As an average, based on historic (important point) and recent data. Bisexual and gay men are the most promiscuous and least cautious with regards to saftey.

Figures don't tell the whole truth though, one look at your local area on Fab will tell you many other groups of people are equally care free.

If the NHS is going to start putting us in risk boxes, I'd like an exemption letter please. No special treatment here thanks.

over a year ago

Swingers are in the group just below, I find that a bitter pill to swallow given what I see and read on adult sites.

over a year ago

Well if it helps jump the que just say you are bi..

Work with the tools given.

Yes gay/bi men are more promiscuous it is so easy to find a cock to play with ...problem is most are attached to cocks..

Post new Message to Thread