Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Big blokes

Jump to newest

By *lda OP   Couple
over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

Why are there never any threads in praise of big fat blokes? Maybe I'm being mildly cynicall, but are the 'I love big wobbly women' threads really 'I'm desperate for a shag and you seem the most likely option'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I guess we're just not as desirable lol

over a year ago

Big bloke here

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/01/19 20:31:19]

over a year ago

"Why are there never any threads in praise of big fat blokes? Maybe I'm being mildly cynicall, but are the 'I love big wobbly women' threads really 'I'm desperate for a shag and you seem the most likely option' "

Shouldn't be baited on this again. I love big men but I don't think the point of your post was to big up the big men, rather than bring down the BBWs. BBWs are not desperate so don't target us as easy. We have our types and I am as picky as any slim person.

Each to their own I say. We all have our own types and just because some like BBW or bigger men doesn't mean they are desperate and had no other option.

over a year ago

"Why are there never any threads in praise of big fat blokes? Maybe I'm being mildly cynicall, but are the 'I love big wobbly women' threads really 'I'm desperate for a shag and you seem the most likely option'

Shouldn't be baited on this again. I love big men but I don't think the point of your post was to big up the big men, rather than bring down the BBWs. BBWs are not desperate so don't target us as easy. We have our types and I am as picky as any slim person.

Each to their own I say. We all have our own types and just because some like BBW or bigger men doesn't mean they are desperate and had no other option. "

By *rown_Bread78Man
over a year ago

LS8

Good question!

I'm right here in case any fans of chubby guys are reading this

over a year ago

"Why are there never any threads in praise of big fat blokes? Maybe I'm being mildly cynicall, but are the 'I love big wobbly women' threads really 'I'm desperate for a shag and you seem the most likely option' "

Maybe there are a lot less sycophantic women on here I donno the cynic in me says women don't have to flatter men on here to get a shag as some guys perceive they have to. On the other hand maybe there are no big fat blokes on here?

By *icole123Woman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm a BBW and proud,do not..in any way bad mouth us because we are larger,damn rude of you,we have our types,we can be picky,and the guys certainly arent desperate to be shagging a BBW,we are beautiful,confident,and we leave the guys wanting more..Fucking Judgy or what!?

By *icole123Woman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"I'm a BBW and proud,do not..in any way bad mouth us because we are larger,damn rude of you,we have our types,we can be picky,and the guys certainly arent desperate to be shagging a BBW,we are beautiful,confident,and we leave the guys wanting more..Fucking Judgy or what!?"

over a year ago

"I'm a BBW and proud,do not..in any way bad mouth us because we are larger,damn rude of you,we have our types,we can be picky,and the guys certainly arent desperate to be shagging a BBW,we are beautiful,confident,and we leave the guys wanting more..Fucking Judgy or what!?"

Bones are for dogs

More meat more flavor

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I'm a BBW and proud,do not..in any way bad mouth us because we are larger,damn rude of you,we have our types,we can be picky,and the guys certainly arent desperate to be shagging a BBW,we are beautiful,confident,and we leave the guys wanting more..Fucking Judgy or what!?

Bones are for dogs

More meat more flavor"

And the snide sycophantic remarks start! you always get one don't we.

over a year ago

I love a rugby type guy from time to time. Helps they tend to have cracking personality.

Eski

over a year ago

"I guess we're just not as desirable lol"

Some are some are not we don't all judge people by their size or shape many people are attractive to other people for various reasons you will find.

over a year ago

If that's you in the pics, you aren't even big, you've just got moobs

Hardly relatable to a BBW thread

over a year ago

"I'm a BBW and proud,do not..in any way bad mouth us because we are larger,damn rude of you,we have our types,we can be picky,and the guys certainly arent desperate to be shagging a BBW,we are beautiful,confident,and we leave the guys wanting more..Fucking Judgy or what!?

Bones are for dogs

More meat more flavor

And the snide sycophantic remarks start! you always get one don't we. "

I am a BBW and I don't 'compliments' like these. If a compliment brings another person down i.e a slim person then I don't want to hear it. Don't think BBWs are out to fish for compliments like these. They don't do a thing for me.

By *lda OP   Couple
over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

"Why are there never any threads in praise of big fat blokes? Maybe I'm being mildly cynicall, but are the 'I love big wobbly women' threads really 'I'm desperate for a shag and you seem the most likely option'

Each to their own I say. We all have our own types and just because some like BBW or bigger men doesn't mean they are desperate and had no other option. "

Nope. The reason was to highlight the amount of blokes who jump on the 'I love wobbly' and the total lack of women who do the same. Why is this?

over a year ago

Probably because most women don't like big blokes... All types of women get what they want doesn't matter if they're small, tall, thin , large or ugly .... A man's not as picky as a woman... Inanimate objects or animals can get more sex than a big bloke, we're just bottom of the picking order that's how it is... Although we're just as capable as a normal sized lad or athletic we never get chosen.

Post new Message to Thread