Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anyone the same?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Every time I shave my lady garden it makes me feel ridiculously horny! It feels so smooth and all I want to do is keep feeling the smoothness

Sorry guys! I think the lack of sex since February, is beginning to show..

So, anyway back to my original question! Does shaving ones intimate areas, do it for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oungnhung69Man
over a year ago

crewe

"Every time I shave my lady garden it makes me feel ridiculously horny! It feels so smooth and all I want to do is keep feeling the smoothness

So, anyway back to my original question! Does shaving ones intimate areas, do it for you? "

I must admit,im a bit like that too.feel bit horny afterwards.

U look very hot in your pics by the way xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It horns me up as i do it for C, when i know were going to have a night of fuckery.

S

over a year ago

"Every time I shave my lady garden it makes me feel ridiculously horny! It feels so smooth and all I want to do is keep feeling the smoothness

So, anyway back to my original question! Does shaving ones intimate areas, do it for you? "

Not for me but reading about you shaving yours has made me feel ridiculous horny...very strange

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It horns me up as i do it for C, when i know were going to have a night of fuckery.

S"

I like the sound of that!

over a year ago

Nope, but then again I'm a guy

over a year ago

Big time.

over a year ago

Think it’s more the thought of what’s cumming after you have done it Always do it before a meet x

over a year ago

"Think it’s more the thought of what’s cumming after you have done it Always do it before a meet x"

Sometimes I do it just for me though

over a year ago

"Think it’s more the thought of what’s cumming after you have done it Always do it before a meet x

Sometimes I do it just for me though "

Really I don’t actually like doing it I wish I had the courage to get it done professional but I don’t like pain

over a year ago

"Think it’s more the thought of what’s cumming after you have done it Always do it before a meet x

Sometimes I do it just for me though Really I don’t actually like doing it I wish I had the courage to get it done professional but I don’t like pain "

I find it relaxing at the time. Then I'm a bit like.. ooh you look better.. then I'm like mmmmmhhhh Do I fancy myself???

over a year ago

Sometimes I do it just for me though Really I don’t actually like doing it I wish I had the courage to get it done professional but I don’t like pain

I find it relaxing at the time. Then I'm a bit like.. ooh you look better.. then I'm like mmmmmhhhh Do I fancy myself??? "

It just looks so edible feels so sensually smooth it has to be shared

over a year ago

i prescribe sexy asap

By *wing_Bi4FunCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Absolutely know where you're coming from!

By *W1967Man
over a year ago

South Leicestershire

"

Shaving my own pubic area doesn't make me horny, but shaving a female partner's is a very intimate erotic encounter that gets me extremely aroused.

over a year ago

"

So, anyway back to my original question! Does shaving ones intimate areas, do it for you?

Shaving my own pubic area doesn't make me horny, but shaving a female partner's is a very intimate erotic encounter that gets me extremely aroused. "

Oh I wouldn't trust myself! I think I'd do a great job, but my hands would be trembling with the responsibility

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

I don't shave it, but definitely after a wax

V x

over a year ago

I find shaving when heard easier there’s nowt in the way then lol

over a year ago

My cock always feels good after shaving down x

Sexy feeling blade on skin

over a year ago

Not just a woman thing, i feel the same myself!!

By *ebra321Man
over a year ago

London

Sorry. Am I the only one raising a bush here ?

Post new Message to Thread