Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi vs Straight Guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering how much a guy being bi affects people’s decision on whether or not they meet them? Is it a deal breaker?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For us yes it pretty much is xx

By *uppeteerMan
over a year ago

St Austell

Definitely not if the girls fancies strap on action on guys or the Mr in the couple is bi.

Definitely yes if the lady likes her man to be all male and the thought that he likes sucking dick will put her off completely

over a year ago

Yes.. Being a bisexual guy has an adverse effect on the probability to meet or 'get involved' with couples...

Alternatively, if you we're a woman that was bisexual, then couples would welcome them with open arms (or other alternatives)... So much for equality or is it hypocrisy...?

By *wing_Bi4FunCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Although hubby is straight is doesn't make any difference to us if the guy is straight or bi.

In fact we'd quite like to meet a bi guy for a 3sum as there's some things we're wanting to try that requires close male contact, with which a bi guy is likely to be more comfortable!

By *uppeteerMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"Although hubby is straight is doesn't make any difference to us if the guy is straight or bi.

In fact we'd quite like to meet a bi guy for a 3sum as there's some things we're wanting to try that requires close male contact, with which a bi guy is likely to be more comfortable!"

All straight guys are fine with close contact, its when it comes to sucking a dick that separates the straight from the bisexual

By *wing_Bi4FunCouple
over a year ago

Truro

"Although hubby is straight is doesn't make any difference to us if the guy is straight or bi.

In fact we'd quite like to meet a bi guy for a 3sum as there's some things we're wanting to try that requires close male contact, with which a bi guy is likely to be more comfortable!

All straight guys are fine with close contact, its when it comes to sucking a dick that separates the straight from the bisexual"

Not all straight guys! We've some things we're still wanting to try, neither which involve one guy's cock in the other's mouth

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

"

All straight guys are fine with close contact,"

That's absolute bollocks. You'd be surprised at how many guys we meet who can't get it up with fear that's there's another naked guy with an erect penis near by. We like mfm but so many guys seem to think that

A) it's all about them not the lady and certainly not the hubby

B) another erect penis in close proximity must mean the other guy suffers from the ghey disease and they're only after his bum or cock.

We will NOT meet any guy off fabs who, in capital letters, declares their heterosexuality. Straight as an arrow etc. Good for you, but we want to meet guys who can handle rubbing cocks during a dvp, who don't panic at the thought of dp, who won't cry at a double bj etc.

No we like bi guys, they don't get stressed like straight ones. Never, ever, has hubby felt his male persona threatened by a bi guy or felt at risk by some guy copping a quick feel during an mfm. It doesn't happen period. The thought that bi guys are going to automatically touch you says more about you and your warped ego than it does about them

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Yes.. Being a bisexual guy has an adverse effect on the probability to meet or 'get involved' with couples...

Alternatively, if you we're a woman that was bisexual, then couples would welcome them with open arms (or other alternatives)... So much for equality or is it hypocrisy...?"

There's plenty of couples who actively look for bisexual guys, probably as many or even more than those that don't - you only have to visit a club on a Bi Night to see that, or scroll through any of the numerous bisexual men related threads on here.

Whether they want to meet a specific individual however is another matter that comes down to all the usual rules of attraction, chemistry etc.

over a year ago

"

All straight guys are fine with close contact,

That's absolute bollocks. You'd be surprised at how many guys we meet who can't get it up with fear that's there's another naked guy with an erect penis near by. We like mfm but so many guys seem to think that

B) another erect penis in close proximity must mean the other guy suffers from the ghey disease and they're only after his bum or cock.

We will NOT meet any guy off fabs who, in capital letters, declares their heterosexuality. Straight as an arrow etc. Good for you, but we want to meet guys who can handle rubbing cocks during a dvp, who don't panic at the thought of dp, who won't cry at a double bj etc.

No we like bi guys, they don't get stressed like straight ones. Never, ever, has hubby felt his male persona threatened by a bi guy or felt at risk by some guy copping a quick feel during an mfm. It doesn't happen period. The thought that bi guys are going to automatically touch you says more about you and your warped ego than it does about them "

Awesome

over a year ago

"Yes.. Being a bisexual guy has an adverse effect on the probability to meet or 'get involved' with couples...

Alternatively, if you we're a woman that was bisexual, then couples would welcome them with open arms (or other alternatives)... So much for equality or is it hypocrisy...?"

Honestly I’m very surprised..... the reason I say this is because if you’re bi you play with men or women....

That means you have more choices than a straight guy....

I get 20 messages a week..... 19 of them are guys offering to suck me off....

over a year ago

"Just wondering how much a guy being bi affects people’s decision on whether or not they meet them? Is it a deal breaker?

Thanks "

It’s a deal maker for me.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Am also not sure how you'd see hypocrisy or inequality in a couple with a bi female and straight male wanting to meet a bi female but not a bi male?

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

It can for some there is always the old chestnut that goes....bi guys are more promiscuous and less inclined to use protection so there is more risk of sti's. Ok thats not always factually correct but bi guys do get more sex than straight guys between testing.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"It can for some there is always the old chestnut that goes....bi guys are more promiscuous and less inclined to use protection so there is more risk of sti's. Ok thats not always factually correct but bi guys do get more sex than straight guys between testing. "

We do?

By *uppeteerMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"

No we like bi guys, they don't get stressed like straight ones. Never, ever, has hubby felt his male persona threatened by a bi guy or felt at risk by some guy copping a quick feel during an mfm. It doesn't happen period. The thought that bi guys are going to automatically touch you says more about you and your warped ego than it does about them "

You seem to be angry for no apparent reason?

Ok...you’re probably right...i should have said cool straight guys, comfortable in their sexual preference, non bi-phobic, who definitely understand the dynamic of a 3some...

Peace and happy days...this is fun...

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

As a couple we very rarely knowingly play with straight guys and when we do it has to be very brief and hands up that's all down to me.

I am fully involved when we play with others and for me an MFM threesome with a STR8 guy gets boring as hell very quickly.

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

Sometimes people explicitly say yes or no based on this. Sometimes it's less explicit and then who knows? Obviously I would get nothing but yeses otherwise

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 11/01/19 08:59:11]

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

It's a case of apples and oranges be open and honest with your profile tell everybody what you like and dislike lying only results in disappointment

over a year ago

We prefer to meet with bi or curious guys

By *.gerri.xTV/TS
over a year ago

North west

"

I get 20 messages a week..... 19 of them are guys offering to suck me off....

"

You can give me a lil nosh if ya feeling left out chuck

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/01/19 10:34:34]

over a year ago

"

This xx

By *azmar62Couple
over a year ago

Hinckley

"

Couldn’t have put it better myself( bi male ) xx

over a year ago

We prefer bisexual guys, though often have straight mfm too. I’m sure we are in a minority with that hoover and lots of couples say they won’t meet bi guys. Ah well.

By *azmar62Couple
over a year ago

Hinckley

If I scare the crap out of a bloke and he got a floppy dick, I’m quids in! I get two pussys and watch him panic. Homophobics are the queerest people I know. Lol

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Definitely not if the girls fancies strap on action on guys or the Mr in the couple is bi.

Definitely yes if the lady likes her man to be all male and the thought that he likes sucking dick will put her off completely "

Can you explain what you mean by 'all male'? I've just checked, I'm fairly certain of my gender...

By *.gerri.xTV/TS
over a year ago

North west

"If I scare the crap out of a bloke and he got a floppy dick, I’m quids in! I get two pussys and watch him panic. Homophobics are the queerest people I know. Lol "

Are we talking queer as in oooo er that's odd

Or Queer as in fanny adverse cock friendly gents, some who are in chaps with moustaches.

Cos to be fair the fanny adverse guys are defo smashing the bottom queer and taking it all the way.

By *idnightDreamsCouple
over a year ago

Mansfield

There does seem to be a prejudice against bi guys which is quite sad.

I have known many bi guys be to scared to declare their status or curiosity for the very real fear that it will ruin their chances of meets on a site already a challenge for single guys to meet on.

It's not until talk privately that they will relax enough to say they are bi or curious and that is rather sad.

Personally we prefer bi but it's an optional extra not a necessity and nobody should be judged for it regardless.

Just because a guy is bi doesn't mean he HAS to do something with another guy just like being straight doesn't mean he will be automatically prejudiced against bi.

By *.gerri.xTV/TS
over a year ago

North west

"Definitely not if the girls fancies strap on action on guys or the Mr in the couple is bi.

Definitely yes if the lady likes her man to be all male and the thought that he likes sucking dick will put her off completely

Can you explain what you mean by 'all male'? I've just checked, I'm fairly certain of my gender... "

Oi Bi Man settle down now

As of first cock licked ( sober ) you lost all masculinity and are now of the fanny friendly faghoootgender .

An i'm trans an we know all the genders even the new made up ones so believe me .

P.s if you still have power tools , haynes manuals , projects !! please hand them into bloke returns

By *inky DeviantsCouple
over a year ago

St. Peter Port

"

Love this reply because in our experience it’s on point

By *oshker71Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

100% correct

over a year ago

Can you explain what you mean by 'all male'? I've just checked, I'm fairly certain of my gender...

As of first cock licked ( sober ) you lost all masculinity and are now of the fanny friendly faghoootgender .

An i'm trans an we know all the genders even the new made up ones so believe me .

P.s if you still have power tools , haynes manuals , projects !! please hand them into bloke returns "

By *uppeteerMan
over a year ago

St Austell

" No we like bi guys, they don't get stressed like straight ones. Never, ever, has hubby felt his male persona threatened by a bi guy or felt at risk by some guy copping a quick feel during an mfm. It doesn't happen period. The thought that bi guys are going to automatically touch you says more about you and your warped ego than it does about them "

We met a bi couple with my wife (separated now) and he did try to suck my dick on play eventhough we made it clear on the outset no bi play, so your last paragraph goes out of the window Im afraid.

Now straight guys get stressed? I dont know what kind of guys you two meet but i guess you can speak for all straight guys...

Lastly, this is fun...no need to be aggressive and personal about me...do you know me?

Oh yes of course you do, dont you?

over a year ago

I considered myself straight until on a meet with a couple I thought it was her sucking my cock but when I looked down it was him with her watching.

I had another meet where something similar happened but I thought why not give the cock sucking a try so I took his cock in my mouth whilst fucking her and quite enjoyed the experience.

I don't find guys attractive but I changed my status to bi curious, and my user name, but have found getting meets since then pretty much impossible. I have met guys on occasion, and visited a gay sauna but the lack of female company means it isn't that much fun. I don't want to lie about my orientation but I think many do just to get to meet more people.

By *uppeteerMan
over a year ago

St Austell

Can you explain what you mean by 'all male'? I've just checked, I'm fairly certain of my gender... "

What I’m trying to say is that for some women a bisexual man is a turn off. Especially Mediterennean women have a very clear image of their MAN.

Maybe “male” is a wrong term as you are clearly a “male”.

Maybe even you’re able to satisfy a woman better than any straight man. I got nothing against you, I love all people of all genders, i have had sex with gorgeous TS in the past and loved it and I wish you all the best, happiness and harmony in your life...

By *.gerri.xTV/TS
over a year ago

North west

" We met a bi couple with my wife (separated now) and he did try to suck my dick on play

"

Bet he didn't do the look up at you with omg it's so big eyes before first past the lips contact.

Basic distract the straight guy techniques ignored . Terrible Bi behaviour no wonder you ended up stressed.

On a serious note you look very very manly so manly i'm even doubting you were ever a boy and you just arrived on earth from some greek gods loins fully manned up - cock slap the tricky bi blagger next time though be careful more than 0.5 seconds contact is accepting bi terms an conditions an you will at least have to do a sneaky reach around.

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

We’re both straight but we have and would play again with a bi guy, just make it clear that the male half of us isn’t on offer to them and any attempts to at getting off with him after that would spoil the play and it would most probably end right there and then!

By *.gerri.xTV/TS
over a year ago

North west

"We’re both straight but we have and would play again with a bi guy, just make it clear that the male half of us isn’t on offer to them and any attempts to at getting off with him after that would spoil the play and it would most probably end right there and then! "

What if the tricky bi blagger bribed him with pies and a good made from meat juices ( not them ones ) gravy and did the looking up at him with extra big omg your cock is so big eyes though ???

bet he'd crack

By *offee with MilkCouple
over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

We're both bi. We meet bi and straight couples. Our meets are always happy in the knowledge that neither of us will attempt same gender sex unless we are specifically asked to.

By *.gerri.xTV/TS
over a year ago

North west

Have any straight women had a bi lady try to sneak a finger or two in or slip off the cock an accidentally tongue drop between the lips.

Is it just Bi men incapable of accepting play guidelines or are women culprits as well ?

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

What I’m trying to say is that for some women a bisexual man is a turn off. Especially Mediterennean women have a very clear image of their MAN.

Maybe “male” is a wrong term as you are clearly a “male”.

Maybe even you’re able to satisfy a woman better than any straight man. I got nothing against you, I love all people of all genders, i have had sex with gorgeous TS in the past and loved it and I wish you all the best, happiness and harmony in your life... "

I think that I get what you're saying (or trying to), part of the 'issue' with some people though is that a bi guy is seen as less of a man or less 'manly' because of his sexuality. I find the insinuation a little odd.

I'm not attacking you for it, I was just asking for clarification.

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

"There does seem to be a prejudice against bi guys which is quite sad.

I have known many bi guys be to scared to declare their status or curiosity for the very real fear that it will ruin their chances of meets on a site already a challenge for single guys to meet on.

It's not until talk privately that they will relax enough to say they are bi or curious and that is rather sad.

Personally we prefer bi but it's an optional extra not a necessity and nobody should be judged for it regardless.

Just because a guy is bi doesn't mean he HAS to do something with another guy just like being straight doesn't mean he will be automatically prejudiced against bi."

100% agree!

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

P.s if you still have power tools , haynes manuals , projects !! please hand them into bloke returns "

over a year ago

The Bi label doesn't always mean, that single guys are hooking up with other guys between meets with couples and females. You need labels, but they don't describe the full spectrum sexuality. For me, i am generally straight, but orally bi in mmf only. Fuck licking is great.

By *uppeteerMan
over a year ago

St Austell

" We met a bi couple with my wife (separated now) and he did try to suck my dick on play

Bet he didn't do the look up at you with omg it's so big eyes before first past the lips contact.

Basic distract the straight guy techniques ignored . Terrible Bi behaviour no wonder you ended up stressed.

On a serious note you look very very manly so manly i'm even doubting you were ever a boy and you just arrived on earth from some greek gods loins fully manned up - cock slap the tricky bi blagger next time though be careful more than 0.5 seconds contact is accepting bi terms an conditions an you will at least have to do a sneaky reach around."

I was a boy in Mykonos (the gay island) when my mom used to send me at 6am to buy fresh bread from the bakery and I’d see a man fucking another man who was fucking a woman on a alley..... I thought they were dancing....As a teenager I realised that the bisexualism that was everywhere around me was not for me and I prefered the girls from Baywatch. In my twenties though I fucked the most gorgeous TS girls and loved it.

What does that make a person?

By *oshker71Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

On a serious note you look very very manly so manly i'm even doubting you were ever a boy and you just arrived on earth from some greek gods loins fully manned up - cock slap the tricky bi blagger next time though be careful more than 0.5 seconds contact is accepting bi terms an conditions an you will at least have to do a sneaky reach around.

I was a boy in Mykonos (the gay island) when my mom used to send me at 6am to buy fresh bread from the bakery and I’d see a man fucking another man who was fucking a woman on a alley..... I thought they were dancing....As a teenager I realised that the bisexualism that was everywhere around me was not for me and I prefered the girls from Baywatch. In my twenties though I fucked the most gorgeous TS girls and loved it.

What does that make a person? "

We in my book if you fucked a gorgeous ts..that makes you very lucky & happy ...high 5 pal..lol

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I can only speak of my own experiences here & my first preference is men. It hasn’t stopped me broadening horizons & meeting M, F, MM Couples & MF Couples. Haven’t tried TV/TS though many Str8 men do. Frankly I couldn’t care less about the labels we all have to check when we join Fab as it never fully reflects the person on the profile. What matters is that we get along & share things intellectually, that there’s a mutual attraction & that boundaries are respected. They are the ones I’m interested in, not the ones that wouldn’t get along with me, or I them. Focus on the ones who do want to Meet Bi guys. The others will find you if they really want to know you better & more intimately.

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

"We’re both straight but we have and would play again with a bi guy, just make it clear that the male half of us isn’t on offer to them and any attempts to at getting off with him after that would spoil the play and it would most probably end right there and then!

What if the tricky bi blagger bribed him with pies and a good made from meat juices ( not them ones ) gravy and did the looking up at him with extra big omg your cock is so big eyes though ???

bet he'd crack "

Crack up with laughter nah, any effort to try it on would be in vain, just isn’t of any interested, nothing personal to anyone!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I find it sad and sometimes upsetting that bi men can be thought so little of.

I've watched my bi friends join me sucking cock, and it's hot. It has no bearing on their gender or my perception of them.

The pushiest people I've met have been straight men. The most reckless people I've encountered have been straight men and women. But I don't say that straight men as a whole can't be trusted, or that straight people go around fucking everyone being risky and without being tested. Even if I thought it true (I don't), I'd get not all men/ not all straight people. Why are bi men judged by the bad apples?

I try not to meet homophobes, anyone who excludes anyone just because of their sexuality, or anyone who feels the need to declare that they're 100%, shouty straight.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"I find it sad and sometimes upsetting that bi men can be thought so little of.

I've watched my bi friends join me sucking cock, and it's hot. It has no bearing on their gender or my perception of them.

The pushiest people I've met have been straight men. The most reckless people I've encountered have been straight men and women. But I don't say that straight men as a whole can't be trusted, or that straight people go around fucking everyone being risky and without being tested. Even if I thought it true (I don't), I'd get not all men/ not all straight people. Why are bi men judged by the bad apples?

I try not to meet homophobes, anyone who excludes anyone just because of their sexuality, or anyone who feels the need to declare that they're 100%, shouty straight. "

As a guy who is bisexual, whilst I agree with much of what you have said, and do think that bi men are stigmatised still in some quarters and will continue to be so by the bigots of this world and I do wish there was more acceptance in places like clubs to the point that there is no need for "Bi Nights" - I do think the walls are starting to come down a little - there are for instance, swingers clubs that are LBGT friendly on any night not just specified Bi Nights.

I also think part of the reason we are aware of those stigmas, is not necessarily because they are prevalent, but because *some* bisexual guys make a lot of noise about it and bandy about phrases like homophobia just because people won't meet them. One of the most regular and commonplace thread topics on the forums here is about people who won't meet bisexual guys - often posted by a bisexual guy saying how unfair it is, much in the same way as someone says it's unfair that someone won't meet them because they are outside of an age range.

Those threads invariably spiral into a vicious circle of accusations and people going on the offensive and defensive and actually don't do a great deal to promote the bisexual male cause.

Perhaps if some of those guys would accept that *some* people won't want to meet them as a matter of preference (and without wishing to open the can of worms again a preference to not meet bisexual guys does *not* have to equate to homophobia, prejudice, bigotry, discrimination or any of the other words of that type those threads attract) or at least if open and honest discussions could be held to further understanding and acceptance, without descending into that spiral (as TeaMonkey tried to hold) that would go part of the way to helping the cause.

By *.gerri.xTV/TS
over a year ago

North west

" What does that make a person"

A person who knows what he likes xxx

For me it's easy i fancy sexy people

Sometimes they are labelled as one thing or another , i still just see people

By *istressdandsubtCouple
over a year ago

caterham

We will only play with bi guys for all the reasons above and becauce its a sex site and our preference.

Wife really gets off on mm action so who am I to complain then we turn our attentions all on her

Win win all round

We also get a lot of couples who are straight saying they want bi action

If you can't be honest on a sex site then where can you be

By *hill44Man
over a year ago

hinckley

It is down to preference , I've been knocked a few times mainly because they haven't read my profile & after a few messages turn round & say were not looking for bi men ,oh well just take it on the chin & move on

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

" As a guy who is bisexual, whilst I agree with much of what you have said, and do think that bi men are stigmatised still in some quarters and will continue to be so by the bigots of this world and I do wish there was more acceptance in places like clubs to the point that there is no need for "Bi Nights" - I do think the walls are starting to come down a little - there are for instance, swingers clubs that are LBGT friendly on any night not just specified Bi Nights.

I also think part of the reason we are aware of those stigmas, is not necessarily because they are prevalent, but because *some* bisexual guys make a lot of noise about it and bandy about phrases like homophobia just because people won't meet them. One of the most regular and commonplace thread topics on the forums here is about people who won't meet bisexual guys - often posted by a bisexual guy saying how unfair it is, much in the same way as someone says it's unfair that someone won't meet them because they are outside of an age range.

Those threads invariably spiral into a vicious circle of accusations and people going on the offensive and defensive and actually don't do a great deal to promote the bisexual male cause.

Perhaps if some of those guys would accept that *some* people won't want to meet them as a matter of preference (and without wishing to open the can of worms again a preference to not meet bisexual guys does *not* have to equate to homophobia, prejudice, bigotry, discrimination or any of the other words of that type those threads attract) or at least if open and honest discussions could be held to further understanding and acceptance, without descending into that spiral (as TeaMonkey tried to hold) that would go part of the way to helping the cause."

For sure. I look at this stuff and go, what can I do to help? I doubt I can change minds, but I can make it undesirable (in my little corner) to be openly against an entire group of people because of a trait that probably has no bearing on them and what kind of meet they are. I don't want to storm in with my relative privilege (although being a coveted kinky toy as a bi woman has downsides too!) and take away your voices, but I don't want to stand idly by.

And I definitely agree that some think that we won't meet because of a particular attribute, when really it's the market or them. I also get messages from guys who think they're going to meet me just because they're bi. Sorry, no. I don't discriminate (and/or I choose to meet bi guys), but that doesn't mean I don't meet straight guys and/or that being bi is necessarily a draw for me.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

" As a guy who is bisexual, whilst I agree with much of what you have said, and do think that bi men are stigmatised still in some quarters and will continue to be so by the bigots of this world and I do wish there was more acceptance in places like clubs to the point that there is no need for "Bi Nights" - I do think the walls are starting to come down a little - there are for instance, swingers clubs that are LBGT friendly on any night not just specified Bi Nights.

Perhaps if some of those guys would accept that *some* people won't want to meet them as a matter of preference (and without wishing to open the can of worms again a preference to not meet bisexual guys does *not* have to equate to homophobia, prejudice, bigotry, discrimination or any of the other words of that type those threads attract) or at least if open and honest discussions could be held to further understanding and acceptance, without descending into that spiral (as TeaMonkey tried to hold) that would go part of the way to helping the cause.

For sure. I look at this stuff and go, what can I do to help? I doubt I can change minds, but I can make it undesirable (in my little corner) to be openly against an entire group of people because of a trait that probably has no bearing on them and what kind of meet they are. I don't want to storm in with my relative privilege (although being a coveted kinky toy as a bi woman has downsides too!) and take away your voices, but I don't want to stand idly by.

And I definitely agree that some think that we won't meet because of a particular attribute, when really it's the market or them. I also get messages from guys who think they're going to meet me just because they're bi. Sorry, no. I don't discriminate (and/or I choose to meet bi guys), but that doesn't mean I don't meet straight guys and/or that being bi is necessarily a draw for me. "

Spot on - there are ways and there are ways of making a stand and giving an issue a voice and for me throwing around the homophobia bomb is, in most cases, not one of those ways.

As I've said many times, I fully accept (and respect) that people may not want to meet me because I am bisexual, just as I accept they may not want to meet me for any number of other reasons, and so long as they don't express any of those reasons in a bigoted, hateful or unpleasant way, then who am I to question them? I'd much rather focus my attentions on the people that will meet me

over a year ago

What gets me is the number of, apparently, straight guys that really aren’t. I am inundated by messages from guys just looking for couples or ladies and then telling me they’re bi, experienced and, in some cases, with a separate FabGuys profile. I get that it’s not for everyone but I was challenged by one couple who I met at a club saying they only go for straight males and people (so definitely not me) for “safety” reasons and STIs when the lady was a fan of bareback, including anal. I asked how she thought this was safe? Apparently she was on the pill and straight guys don’t give you HIV.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I find it sad and sometimes upsetting that bi men can be thought so little of.

I try not to meet homophobes, anyone who excludes anyone just because of their sexuality, or anyone who feels the need to declare that they're 100%, shouty straight.

As a guy who is bisexual, whilst I agree with much of what you have said, and do think that bi men are stigmatised still in some quarters and will continue to be so by the bigots of this world and I do wish there was more acceptance in places like clubs to the point that there is no need for "Bi Nights" - I do think the walls are starting to come down a little - there are for instance, swingers clubs that are LBGT friendly on any night not just specified Bi Nights.

Perhaps if some of those guys would accept that *some* people won't want to meet them as a matter of preference (and without wishing to open the can of worms again a preference to not meet bisexual guys does *not* have to equate to homophobia, prejudice, bigotry, discrimination or any of the other words of that type those threads attract) or at least if open and honest discussions could be held to further understanding and acceptance, without descending into that spiral (as TeaMonkey tried to hold) that would go part of the way to helping the cause."

I agree with what you're saying on this, and also; I'm flattered by what you wrote about me.

I think that understanding and acceptance is what everyone is looking for no matter what your gender or sexuality.

By *uppeteerMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"Why are bi men judged by the bad apples?

I try not to meet homophobes, anyone who excludes anyone just because of their sexuality, or anyone who feels the need to declare that they're 100%, shouty straight. "

I think the gay community shout louder than the straight? I love all people regardless the gender, but Gay people do loud parades, label their bars as “gay bars” they even have their own symbols and even a flag...

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I think the gay community shout louder than the straight? I love all people regardless the gender, but Gay people do loud parades, label their bars as “gay bars” they even have their own symbols and even a flag..."

I think you have to remember that 'straight' is societal, it's everywhere, the media, TV, life, everything everywhere is straight and assumptive.

If that wasn't the case then why is it such a thing to come out, to need pride where such a noise is made. It's because it's not 'normal', you may hear the noise of LGBQT sometimes but the straight noise is so loud you don't notice it.

over a year ago

Just because a guy is bi doesn't mean he HAS to do something with another guy just like being straight doesn't mean he will be automatically prejudiced against bi."

I must confess I was one of those guys reluctant to put bicurious on my profile not only because I'm not a fan of labels but because I was certain if would affect me getting meets.

After being berated on my introduction, I changed from straight to bicurious and despite mailing and never expecting I'm getting nowhere fast.

Hey ho

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"What gets me is the number of, apparently, straight guys that really aren’t. I am inundated by messages from guys just looking for couples or ladies and then telling me they’re bi, experienced and, in some cases, with a separate FabGuys profile. I get that it’s not for everyone but I was challenged by one couple who I met at a club saying they only go for straight males and people (so definitely not me) for “safety” reasons and STIs when the lady was a fan of bareback, including anal. I asked how she thought this was safe? Apparently she was on the pill and straight guys don’t give you HIV."

Sadly ignorance is still so pervasive and ignorance is assumptive, arrogant and doesn't like to be challenged.

There have been a number of bi guy threads this week oddly and I've followed all of them, contributed heavily to several. There have been a few posts that have made me go "wow!".

over a year ago

Just because a guy is bi doesn't mean he HAS to do something with another guy just like being straight doesn't mean he will be automatically prejudiced against bi.

I must confess I was one of those guys reluctant to put bicurious on my profile not only because I'm not a fan of labels but because I was certain if would affect me getting meets.

After being berated on my introduction, I changed from straight to bicurious and despite mailing and never expecting I'm getting nowhere fast.

Hey ho "

Keep going, it helped me get couple meets, putting big on my profile. Single women dried up though. good luck

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think the gay community shout louder than the straight? I love all people regardless the gender, but Gay people do loud parades, label their bars as “gay bars” they even have their own symbols and even a flag...

I think you have to remember that 'straight' is societal, it's everywhere, the media, TV, life, everything everywhere is straight and assumptive.

If that wasn't the case then why is it such a thing to come out, to need pride where such a noise is made. It's because it's not 'normal', you may hear the noise of LGBQT sometimes but the straight noise is so loud you don't notice it. "

Yeah. It's a bit, straight straight straight straight straight straight (much more straight) *glitter* GAY! straight straight straight straight straight straight (much more straight).

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

And I think gay people get to have parades, bars, and flags when straight people have literally everything else.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Hey ho "

It's not about getting 'somewhere' I think it's about being open, to get meets you still have to be the best you that you can be. The profile, how you conduct yourself and getting yourself out there are all just as important as any straight guy. However being honest is a big thing for you, in that sense; well done.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"

There have been a number of bi guy threads this week oddly and I've followed all of them, contributed heavily to several. There have been a few posts that have made me go "wow!".

"

You and me both, and from both sides of the fence.

And re earlier flattered comment - no need to be, you're often the voice of reason and calm on threads like that which have a tendency towards the emotive and that is to be applauded.

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

"What gets me is the number of, apparently, straight guys that really aren’t. I am inundated by messages from guys just looking for couples or ladies and then telling me they’re bi, experienced and, in some cases, with a separate FabGuys profile. I get that it’s not for everyone but I was challenged by one couple who I met at a club saying they only go for straight males and people (so definitely not me) for “safety” reasons and STIs when the lady was a fan of bareback, including anal. I asked how she thought this was safe? Apparently she was on the pill and straight guys don’t give you HIV."

It's true!

Let's start a bare back bi thread and break the internet

over a year ago

The amount of ‘Fab’ straight guys on here should give you your answer

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"The amount of ‘Fab’ straight guys on here should give you your answer "

Not really - as most of them are working under the false assumption that it'll improve their chances of meets with those that won't meet bi guys, without realising there are just as many if not more who will meet them, or actively seek them.

It just stands out more that people won't meet bi guys because they say so on their profile - whereas those that will meet them don't tend to state anything

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Straight guys on here will lie, simply because some couples won't meet bi guys, In fact they do but just don't realise. 95% of guys we see and message us our straight, I personally don't care about labels, but some are hung up on them.

By *aughty_Nat69Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 11/01/19 17:47:43]

By *aughty_Nat69Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I don’t understand how someone sexuality can affect whether you met them or not. I also don’t get how someone’s skin colour can impact on meeting or not. You should take everyone as an individual, rather than have a blanket ban on one particular group.

If you’re having an MMF and one male is straight and the other is Bi, I would expect boundaries to be respected. Just the same as any other aspect of sex. So the 3sum would be exactly same if it where a two straight guy MMF vs one straight and one bi guy MMF.

Bi males aren’t sexual predators who can’t control themselves FFS. They aren’t going to jump all over the straight guy FFS.

To be honest I think it says more about the folk who have theses blanket bans against a whole group of people. Than it does say about the people appart of these groups.

over a year ago

For us it does not matter if anyone we meet is straight or bi as we can play both and have a great time.

I think that we need to take some of the stereotypical views away from bisexuality in men.

First a man's masculinity has nothing to do with their sexuality. And the gay and bi rugby team I played on for years is proof of this.

Alsowit STDs there is a risk but if you consider that the impact of STIs remains greatest in young heterosexuals 18 to 24 years; single males aged 30 to 50 black ethnic minorities; gay, bisexual it is a problem that covers a high proportion of males in this lifestyle.

Add on the high risk of bare back play that is popular with slot of swingers then we live a high risk lifestyle.

In the long run we find taking it on an individual basis works for us

over a year ago

On a serious note you look very very manly so manly i'm even doubting you were ever a boy and you just arrived on earth from some greek gods loins fully manned up - cock slap the tricky bi blagger next time though be careful more than 0.5 seconds contact is accepting bi terms an conditions an you will at least have to do a sneaky reach around."

over a year ago

Duhhh everyone knows it’s disgusting for men to be bi. Only women can be bisexual

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I get messages from a fair number of guys who classify themselves as straight. It doesn’t bother me in the least. Some are experienced with men; some want to give it a try. They are all of an age where they can decide for themselves what they want to do. I’m not going to be judgemental. If we meet and it’s not for them then that’s fine and at least they’ve given it a go. I’ve rarely had anyone say they haven’t enjoyed it. It’s consenting and discreet and no one is knowingly harmed. We are living in the 21st century - it’s good to be able to express your sexuality.

over a year ago

I would guess that is because many of the women on here are only ‘Fab bi’.....?

Some only do it for their husbands benefit as well

over a year ago

"What gets me is the number of, apparently, straight guys that really aren’t. "

This absolutely boils my piss!

over a year ago

"Just wondering how much a guy being bi affects people’s decision on whether or not they meet them? Is it a deal breaker?

Thanks

It’s a deal maker for me. "

This

over a year ago

"What gets me is the number of, apparently, straight guys that really aren’t.

This absolutely boils my piss! "

Boils your piss because of the comment or because they are bi and aren’t honest?

over a year ago

Prefer bi men can get up to much more fun in fact wouldn't play with a strait guy would find it boring mrs

over a year ago

Boils your piss because of the comment or because they are bi and aren’t honest?"

The comment.

over a year ago

Boils your piss because of the comment or because they are bi and aren’t honest?

The comment."

Bless....

I’d give a shit, but as my comment was related to the original post, it was relevant. Rather than an obnoxious sound bite from you princess. You’re popular on these forums aren’t you?

over a year ago

The comment.

Bless....

I’d give a shit, but as my comment was related to the original post, it was relevant. Rather than an obnoxious sound bite from you princess. You’re popular on these forums aren’t you? "

Not that I'm aware of, not that I'd care about something like popularity.

I'm not arguing it's relevance. You're really struggling seeing what's wrong in what you've said there aren't you? You... Of all people.

over a year ago

The comment.

Bless....

I’d give a shit, but as my comment was related to the original post, it was relevant. Rather than an obnoxious sound bite from you princess. You’re popular on these forums aren’t you?

Not that I'm aware of, not that I'd care about something like popularity.

I'm not arguing it's relevance. You're really struggling seeing what's wrong in what you've said there aren't you? You... Of all people."

Of all people? My addition to the thread was based on certain guys insisting they’re straight for women and couples and then telling me they’re bi. Ergo, telling porkies. I wasn’t being cryptic, just my experience. If that “boils your piss” then so be it. What a pity. I personally don’t care how people identify themselves, as long as they don’t treat Tgirls as some dirty little secret. Something abundantly evident in my profile. That’s the only thing that boils my piss but they get a polite “no thanks”.

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"..,100%, shouty straight. "

I’m soooo stealing this.

over a year ago

"

Of all people? My addition to the thread was based on certain guys insisting they’re straight for women and couples and then telling me they’re bi. Ergo, telling porkies. I wasn’t being cryptic, just my experience. If that “boils your piss” then so be it. What a pity. I personally don’t care how people identify themselves, as long as they don’t treat Tgirls as some dirty little secret. Something abundantly evident in my profile. That’s the only thing that boils my piss but they get a polite “no thanks”. "

I know what you said, I read it, which is why I replied, I don't need an explanation. I hear other TVs say it all the time and it boils my piss when they do it as well.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Some people are just full of piss and vinegar I guess.

over a year ago

"Some people are just full of piss and vinegar I guess. "

Couldn't agree more

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"

Of all people? My addition to the thread was based on certain guys insisting they’re straight for women and couples and then telling me they’re bi. Ergo, telling porkies. I wasn’t being cryptic, just my experience. If that “boils your piss” then so be it. What a pity. I personally don’t care how people identify themselves, as long as they don’t treat Tgirls as some dirty little secret. Something abundantly evident in my profile. That’s the only thing that boils my piss but they get a polite “no thanks”.

I know what you said, I read it, which is why I replied, I don't need an explanation. I hear other TVs say it all the time and it boils my piss when they do it as well."

Perhaps if you explained why it "boils your piss" rather than just making a blanket statement that it does it would help.

Just a thought.

For what it's worth what others do is really no concern of mine but I personally don't understand those that hide their sexuality as a means to get round people that won't meet bisexual men, and then expect precisely the people that will meet them to accept their deceitful ways - I certainly wouldn't meet someone who was "Fab straight" figuring that if they're lying about that what else are they lying about? Their sexual health? Whether they bareback? Whether they are married or attached?

And sure others that don't hide their sexuality will lie too, I'm not naive enough to believe they don't, but if the first element of a contact is based on deception then it doesn't bode well.

Either way I'm genuinely interested to know why it "boils your piss"?

over a year ago

"

Perhaps if you explained why it "boils your piss" rather than just making a blanket statement that it does it would help.

Just a thought.

For what it's worth what others do is really no concern of mine but I personally don't understand those that hide their sexuality as a means to get round people that won't meet bisexual men, and then expect precisely the people that will meet them to accept their deceitful ways - I certainly wouldn't meet someone who was "Fab straight" figuring that if they're lying about that what else are they lying about? Their sexual health? Whether they bareback? Whether they are married or attached?

And sure others that don't hide their sexuality will lie too, I'm not naive enough to believe they don't, but if the first element of a contact is based on deception then it doesn't bode well.

Either way I'm genuinely interested to know why it "boils your piss"?"

If I'd felt the need to explain myself at the time then I would have. I dont really feel the need to make it easy for people who make things harder for others. Especially when that person should know better. A can forgive a straight persons ignorance in all this. It's harder to be understanding with fellow bisexuals who can't see why some of us prefer to keep things on the down low.

Look at the reaction it's got in the past three days alone. We should be looking out for each other, not jumping on the shaming bandwagon.

Just a thought.

over a year ago

Thanks "

Yep it is on here for some reason!

over a year ago

"Is it a deal breaker?"

I meet many straight men!

No one knows and thats fine for sex

over a year ago

"If I scare the crap out of a bloke and he got a floppy dick, I’m quids in! I get two pussys and watch him panic. Homophobics are the queerest people I know. Lol "

OMFG hilarious!!!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"

Just a thought.

If I'd felt the need to explain myself at the time then I would have. I dont really feel the need to make it easy for people who make things harder for others. Especially when that person should know better. A can forgive a straight persons ignorance in all this. It's harder to be understanding with fellow bisexuals who can't see why some of us prefer to keep things on the down low.

Look at the reaction it's got in the past three days alone. We should be looking out for each other, not jumping on the shaming bandwagon.

Just a thought."

No shaming going on here that's for sure, as I said genuinely interested to know your reason but if you choose to hide behind the "I don't feel the need to explain" answer then you have to accept that others may have an opposing view to your own - especially when, as I have done, they're very open about their reasoning.

Yes, there are *some* bisexual men who through shame or guilt, or other reasons may choose to hide their sexuality and that is of course their prerogative and it's a great shame they feel the need to do so - however in my experience, here on Fab anyway, the overriding reason they hide it is to get round the "filters" of those with perfectly reasonable reasons for not wanting to meet them, and that is deceitful whichever way you look at it. As I said, I won't meet those that hide their sexuality for that very reason, if they're lying about that what else are they lying about?

That's not shaming, or jumping any bandwagon either - it's my choice and my opinion.

over a year ago

"

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

No shaming going on here that's for sure, as I said genuinely interested to know your reason but if you choose to hide behind the "I don't feel the need to explain" answer then you have to accept that others may have an opposing view to your own - especially when, as I have done, they're very open about their reasoning.

Yes, there are *some* bisexual men who through shame or guilt, or other reasons may choose to hide their sexuality and that is of course their prerogative and it's a great shame they feel the need to do so - however in my experience, here on Fab anyway, the overriding reason they hide it is to get round the "filters" of those with perfectly reasonable reasons for not wanting to meet them, and that is deceitful whichever way you look at it. As I said, I won't meet those that hide their sexuality for that very reason, if they're lying about that what else are they lying about?

That's not shaming, or jumping any bandwagon either - it's my choice and my opinion."

Thankyou for your input.

By *y PussyWoman
over a year ago

Crickhowell

Thanks "

I do....Deal maker

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/01/19 01:20:47]

over a year ago

"For us yes it pretty much is xx"

u look amazing ??

By *laytime432Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Great thread, enjoyed reading this, and i didnt realise it was actually so much of an issue, ive actually found it better since being open and honest about it this time round. Everyone has a different experience though i guess

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

"I considered myself straight until on a meet with a couple I thought it was her sucking my cock but when I looked down it was him with her watching.

I had another meet where something similar happened but I thought why not give the cock sucking a try so I took his cock in my mouth whilst fucking her and quite enjoyed the experience.

I don't find guys attractive but I changed my status to bi curious, and my user name, but have found getting meets since then pretty much impossible. I have met guys on occasion, and visited a gay sauna but the lack of female company means it isn't that much fun. I don't want to lie about my orientation but I think many do just to get to meet more people."

I have nothing but respect for you and totally understand where you are coming from. Like you I also considered myself straight. That was until years of pleading from various couples with cuckold fantasise finally wore me down and I thought what the hell I'll give it a go. There was no turning back after that. Very much against the advice of swingers that I knew at the time I put bi curious on my profile (single male at the time).

I thought to myself if I can't be honest on a supposedly sexually liberated swingers site where else can I be?

However, if I had met a couple on the understanding that I was straight and the guy had sucked me without my consent my reaction would have been very different. I know that I'd never suck a guys cock if it was out of bounds no matter how yummy it might look.

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 12/01/19 06:11:10]

By *empting TravelsMan
over a year ago

London

And I definitely agree that some think that we won't meet because of a particular attribute, when really it's the market or them. I also get messages from guys who think they're going to meet me just because they're bi. Sorry, no. I don't discriminate (and/or I choose to meet bi guys), but that doesn't mean I don't meet straight guys and/or that being bi is necessarily a draw for me.

Spot on - there are ways and there are ways of making a stand and giving an issue a voice and for me throwing around the homophobia bomb is, in most cases, not one of those ways.

As I've said many times, I fully accept (and respect) that people may not want to meet me because I am bisexual, just as I accept they may not want to meet me for any number of other reasons, and so long as they don't express any of those reasons in a bigoted, hateful or unpleasant way, then who am I to question them? I'd much rather focus my attentions on the people that will meet me "

… what he said, wise words as always

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

Hey ho

Keep going, it helped me get couple meets, putting big on my profile. Single women dried up though. good luck"

In my case it was the opposite. Women used to say to me that me being bi-curious meant I much be sexually open minded sexually. From my perspective for every door that closed another was opened.

By *pertureTV/TS
over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

"

over a year ago

Tbh I find it a bit offensive when it’s a strict straight guy only deal because if the other guy doesn’t want touching then why would I ruin the meet? Or risk getting smacked in the mouth!!

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Well I guess there’s prob 2 reasons

1) they must want ALL the focus on the lady

2) maybe they are playing the numbers game by avoiding which is statistically a higher risk category than straight

over a year ago

"

Just a thought.

Just a thought."

Then don’t join a site, designed to encourage people of all persuasions to facilitate the swinging scene and then lie about your preferences. I’ll switch that around - It takes me considerable time to get ready, look good, smell nice and be ready for a date or an event. To have that distilled to “I’d love to fuck you but I can’t have anyone knowing” is both insulting and degrading. Hence my viewpoint. As for supporting Bisexuality in all its forms, I think I’ve supported enough Bi Events to quash that one, met lifelong friends both Bi and straight and hopefully opened the eyes of a few people that were previously either dismissive, or Trans averse. You have your own reasons for your views, I have mine. Next time, if you want to add to a thread, make an initial point or add to the discussion rather than being “Miss Angry of West Midlands” who thinks her opinion carries a greater degree of weight because someone has the audacity to put forward a viewpoint she / he disagrees with.

By *lascumMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I can only speak of my own experiences here & my first preference is men. It hasn’t stopped me broadening horizons & meeting M, F, MM Couples & MF Couples. Haven’t tried TV/TS though many Str8 men do. Frankly I couldn’t care less about the labels we all have to check when we join Fab as it never fully reflects the person on the profile. What matters is that we get along & share things intellectually, that there’s a mutual attraction & that boundaries are respected. They are the ones I’m interested in, not the ones that wouldn’t get along with me, or I them. Focus on the ones who do want to Meet Bi guys. The others will find you if they really want to know you better & more intimately. "

By *lascumMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don’t understand how someone sexuality can affect whether you met them or not. I also don’t get how someone’s skin colour can impact on meeting or not. You should take everyone as an individual, rather than have a blanket ban on one particular group.

If you’re having an MMF and one male is straight and the other is Bi, I would expect boundaries to be respected. Just the same as any other aspect of sex. So the 3sum would be exactly same if it where a two straight guy MMF vs one straight and one bi guy MMF.

Bi males aren’t sexual predators who can’t control themselves FFS. They aren’t going to jump all over the straight guy FFS.

To be honest I think it says more about the folk who have theses blanket bans against a whole group of people. Than it does say about the people appart of these groups."

So, so true

over a year ago

Thanks

I do....Deal maker "

Me too x

over a year ago

"

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

Then don’t join a site, designed to encourage people of all persuasions to facilitate the swinging scene and then lie about your preferences. I’ll switch that around - It takes me considerable time to get ready, look good, smell nice and be ready for a date or an event. To have that distilled to “I’d love to fuck you but I can’t have anyone knowing” is both insulting and degrading. Hence my viewpoint. As for supporting Bisexuality in all its forms, I think I’ve supported enough Bi Events to quash that one, met lifelong friends both Bi and straight and hopefully opened the eyes of a few people that were previously either dismissive, or Trans averse. You have your own reasons for your views, I have mine. Next time, if you want to add to a thread, make an initial point or add to the discussion rather than being “Miss Angry of West Midlands” who thinks her opinion carries a greater degree of weight because someone has the audacity to put forward a viewpoint she / he disagrees with. "

I'll behave however I want, if I want to be Mr Angry West Midlands, that's my choice. If I want to call people out, I will.

I understand the effort it takes to get ready, I dress just like you do. Even when I don't dress I still put a lot of effort into looking my best.

You don't have to meet "Shy Bi's" If dishonesty is your only issue. I respect that. To jump into a forum where people are slamming us for being so hypersexual that we don't care about STIs, or that we're all sexual predators who don't think twice about sexually assaulting straight people. Those are two great examples of why some of us choose to hide our sexuality. To then claim you don't understand it.. thats not being supportive, its the opposite.

I dislike dishonesty, I don't practice it, because it is better for everyone if you're honest. I can empathise with it, given the ignorance on display. I will meet these men though on occasion, provided they aren't cheating and hurting anyone else but themselves.

I'm not looking for a war with you, I'll even apologise for the "Boils my piss" Comment. I am here to make friends, not enemies believe it or not. Yes that'd be easier if I wasn't so confrontational and waspish, but if I'm passionate about something and bother to engage, then my emotions will seep into it. I was in a bad mood last night. For that I'll also apologise. I still stand by view on this though.

Don't worry, this will probably be my last comment on bisexuality for a long time. I'm aware these things repeat themselves again and again. I just needed to plant my flag in the sand and defend it. Now I can move on again.

I hope I've not made too many enemies over this and most of the people who've fallen out with me, will be laughing and joking over something ridiculous in another, less confrontational thread.

I've no beef with any of you personally. We've all said our piece and hopefully things can calm down a bit now.

I did laugh at you Miss Angry West Midlands comment, which has probably taken the edge off my venomous tone. For that I applaud you.

over a year ago

"

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

Then don’t join a site, designed to encourage people of all persuasions to facilitate the swinging scene and then lie about your preferences. I’ll switch that around - It takes me considerable time to get ready, look good, smell nice and be ready for a date or an event. To have that distilled to “I’d love to fuck you but I can’t have anyone knowing” is both insulting and degrading. Hence my viewpoint. As for supporting Bisexuality in all its forms, I think I’ve supported enough Bi Events to quash that one, met lifelong friends both Bi and straight and hopefully opened the eyes of a few people that were previously either dismissive, or Trans averse. You have your own reasons for your views, I have mine. Next time, if you want to add to a thread, make an initial point or add to the discussion rather than being “Miss Angry of West Midlands” who thinks her opinion carries a greater degree of weight because someone has the audacity to put forward a viewpoint she / he disagrees with.

I'll behave however I want, if I want to be Mr Angry West Midlands, that's my choice. If I want to call people out, I will.

I understand the effort it takes to get ready, I dress just like you do. Even when I don't dress I still put a lot of effort into looking my best.

You don't have to meet "Shy Bi's" If dishonesty is your only issue. I respect that. To jump into a forum where people are slamming us for being so hypersexual that we don't care about STIs, or that we're all sexual predators who don't think twice about sexually assaulting straight people. Those are two great examples of why some of us choose to hide our sexuality. To then claim you don't understand it.. thats not being supportive, its the opposite.

I dislike dishonesty, I don't practice it, because it is better for everyone if you're honest. I can empathise with it, given the ignorance on display. I will meet these men though on occasion, provided they aren't cheating and hurting anyone else but themselves.

I'm not looking for a war with you, I'll even apologise for the "Boils my piss" Comment. I am here to make friends, not enemies believe it or not. Yes that'd be easier if I wasn't so confrontational and waspish, but if I'm passionate about something and bother to engage, then my emotions will seep into it. I was in a bad mood last night. For that I'll also apologise. I still stand by view on this though.

Don't worry, this will probably be my last comment on bisexuality for a long time. I'm aware these things repeat themselves again and again. I just needed to plant my flag in the sand and defend it. Now I can move on again.

I hope I've not made too many enemies over this and most of the people who've fallen out with me, will be laughing and joking over something ridiculous in another, less confrontational thread.

I've no beef with any of you personally. We've all said our piece and hopefully things can calm down a bit now.

I did laugh at you Miss Angry West Midlands comment, which has probably taken the edge off my venomous tone. For that I applaud you. "

Cixi, thank you for that reply. I understand your passion and I’m no less passionate, especially about bigotry, hatred, pre-conception or any other prejudice. I’ve faced them all. Thanks for the explanation and I really DO understand your reasoning. I went through the reluctance of admitting who I am, keeping it shtum (and still do to some people) and the acceptance of who I find attractive and why. Being Bi and Trans is tough for most. My initial point isn’t about the shy bi’s and perhaps I should have put it better. You’re right in that sexuality needs to be nurtured, not treated with disdain. It’s those that see us as “I’m not getting any luck with the ladies, I’ve heard you “lot” are an easy fuck so I’ll try my hand and still appear squeaky clean for the ladies.” They annoy the fuck out of me. Most people get a polite no thanks. Some are absolutely vile and get full on vitriol. I am picky about meets, like many on here. For those I meet at events that have a preconception of Tgirls, I enjoy trying to change that and help them realise we are ALL real people under the dress, makeup and expensive lingerie lol. If there’s one thing I love, it’s gaining straight mates who accept that we have different tastes but enjoy each other’s company all the same.

over a year ago

I tend to avoid bi guys for various reasons they are just not for me.

over a year ago

"

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

I did laugh at you Miss Angry West Midlands comment, which has probably taken the edge off my venomous tone. For that I applaud you.

Cixi, thank you for that reply. I understand your passion and I’m no less passionate, especially about bigotry, hatred, pre-conception or any other prejudice. I’ve faced them all. Thanks for the explanation and I really DO understand your reasoning. I went through the reluctance of admitting who I am, keeping it shtum (and still do to some people) and the acceptance of who I find attractive and why. Being Bi and Trans is tough for most. My initial point isn’t about the shy bi’s and perhaps I should have put it better. You’re right in that sexuality needs to be nurtured, not treated with disdain. It’s those that see us as “I’m not getting any luck with the ladies, I’ve heard you “lot” are an easy fuck so I’ll try my hand and still appear squeaky clean for the ladies.” They annoy the fuck out of me. Most people get a polite no thanks. Some are absolutely vile and get full on vitriol. I am picky about meets, like many on here. For those I meet at events that have a preconception of Tgirls, I enjoy trying to change that and help them realise we are ALL real people under the dress, makeup and expensive lingerie lol. If there’s one thing I love, it’s gaining straight mates who accept that we have different tastes but enjoy each other’s company all the same. "

Deep down, you and I approach Fab and life in the same manner and would probably get on well face to face.

I appreciate why those kind of men annoy the fuck out of you, I really do, I get a lot of it myself. Like you I can tell the difference between a man who is hiding it to get as much luck on Fab as he can; and those who are genuinely concerned about their own sexuality and how it's perceived by others.

It's the latter group I'm concerned about, the ones I wish to defend. The ones I'm occasionally tempted to meet. Though they don't get off lightly with me I give them a little lecture on the importance of self acceptance I must be a barrel of fun eh?

I'm also very selective about who I meet, with everyone of both sexes. I always have been, because unlike the preconceptions and prejudice. I'm scared witless of STIs and HIV. I'm also not desperate and won't just have sex with anyone.

Peace

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

A bi guy wont think twice about licking a womans clit while her partner is fucking her.

Dvp dap all confortable with bi guys.

A bi guy who knows a couple who are straight arent going to try for the guy.

They are going to try & give the Female as much pleasure as 2 guys can

over a year ago

"

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

Cixi, thank you for that reply. I understand your passion and I’m no less passionate, especially about bigotry, hatred, pre-conception or any other prejudice. I’ve faced them all. Thanks for the explanation and I really DO understand your reasoning. I went through the reluctance of admitting who I am, keeping it shtum (and still do to some people) and the acceptance of who I find attractive and why. Being Bi and Trans is tough for most. My initial point isn’t about the shy bi’s and perhaps I should have put it better. You’re right in that sexuality needs to be nurtured, not treated with disdain. It’s those that see us as “I’m not getting any luck with the ladies, I’ve heard you “lot” are an easy fuck so I’ll try my hand and still appear squeaky clean for the ladies.” They annoy the fuck out of me. Most people get a polite no thanks. Some are absolutely vile and get full on vitriol. I am picky about meets, like many on here. For those I meet at events that have a preconception of Tgirls, I enjoy trying to change that and help them realise we are ALL real people under the dress, makeup and expensive lingerie lol. If there’s one thing I love, it’s gaining straight mates who accept that we have different tastes but enjoy each other’s company all the same.

Deep down, you and I approach Fab and life in the same manner and would probably get on well face to face.

I appreciate why those kind of men annoy the fuck out of you, I really do, I get a lot of it myself. Like you I can tell the difference between a man who is hiding it to get as much luck on Fab as he can; and those who are genuinely concerned about their own sexuality and how it's perceived by others.

It's the latter group I'm concerned about, the ones I wish to defend. The ones I'm occasionally tempted to meet. Though they don't get off lightly with me I give them a little lecture on the importance of self acceptance I must be a barrel of fun eh?

I'm also very selective about who I meet, with everyone of both sexes. I always have been, because unlike the preconceptions and prejudice. I'm scared witless of STIs and HIV. I'm also not desperate and won't just have sex with anyone.

Peace "

We approach Fab in exactly the same way. I too have given the odd lecture to those that are swaying in their honesty lol. It helps to point out that I’ve been with more ladies in the past year than they have in their membership on Fab. Again, preconceived ideas that all ladies look down on or don’t meet bi guys. Some do, some don’t, and all about personal preferences.

over a year ago

"A bi guy wont think twice about licking a womans clit while her partner is fucking her.

Dvp dap all confortable with bi guys.

A bi guy who knows a couple who are straight arent going to try for the guy.

They are going to try & give the Female as much pleasure as 2 guys can

"

That's my view when playing with a straight couple. If he's not interested in bi fun, in my head I'm no longer looking or thinking of him in that way. My focus is entirely on her, as is his. She gets spoilt, everyone's a winner.

over a year ago

"

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

Peace

We approach Fab in exactly the same way. I too have given the odd lecture to those that are swaying in their honesty lol. It helps to point out that I’ve been with more ladies in the past year than they have in their membership on Fab. Again, preconceived ideas that all ladies look down on or don’t meet bi guys. Some do, some don’t, and all about personal preferences. "

Sorry for snapping at you x

By *oshker71Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I don’t understand how someone sexuality can affect whether you met them or not. I also don’t get how someone’s skin colour can impact on meeting or not. You should take everyone as an individual, rather than have a blanket ban on one particular group.

To be honest I think it says more about the folk who have theses blanket bans against a whole group of people. Than it does say about the people appart of these groups."

Bravo bravo

By *he James gangCouple
over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"Duhhh everyone knows it’s disgusting for men to be bi. Only women can be bisexual "

Well said, a high percentage of single women and those in couple's, on this site are bi and no one bats an eye but a bi guy!!

I'm the bi guy with a straight female partner and quality meets are hard to come by. You get the orally bi guys who just want to fuck the Mrs, it's hard to get fully bi guys who aren't married (as being married usually limits their playtime) or can't accommodate because they're married. Because we live in a backward part of the UK, we don't have any clubs to go to (the Christians should have all been chucked to the lions here) N. Irelands swinging scene is all underground so to speak!!

over a year ago

Some like, some don't.

Just the way of the world.

By *irtySekretsCouple
over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

As a Bi Couple, our preference is to meet the same.

Ess does enjoy the attention of 4 to 5 guys at a time but that is an entirely different scenario so bi or straight doesn’t really matter.

However, we honestly do believe that Bi guys are far more sensual, horny and relaxed In a play situation.

With Straight Guys we feel it’s all about them and basically they just want to get their rocks off and sod everyone else.

Other things we find amusing are when Straight guys say they want to try Bi and don’t mind if Mr Sucks them off but not willing to reciprocate. For the reason of getting their sticky hands on Ess. So again it’s all about them.

So. For the Fab Straight Guys, stop denying yourselves a great time by stating you’re straight when you are really Bi.

As is evident in this Post, there are plenty of people who may be willing to play with you. Just be honest.

As for the homophobes. Why would we want to meet someone so narrow minded anyway? But again. It’s all about me me me.

xxxxxxx

By *offee with MilkCouple
over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

" It takes me considerable time to get ready, look good, smell nice and be ready for a date or an event. To have that distilled to “I’d love to fuck you but I can’t have anyone knowing” is both insulting and degrading. Hence my viewpoint. "

"Bi guys are like mopeds - you wouldnt mind a go but you dont want your mates seeing you on it." (Old joke, adapted for this thread.)

I say ride on. Your mates are the idiots who are walking.

By *irtySekretsCouple
over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

" It takes me considerable time to get ready, look good, smell nice and be ready for a date or an event. To have that distilled to “I’d love to fuck you but I can’t have anyone knowing” is both insulting and degrading. Hence my viewpoint.

"Bi guys are like mopeds - you wouldnt mind a go but you dont want your mates seeing you on it." (Old joke, adapted for this thread.)

"

Love this xxx

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

" It takes me considerable time to get ready, look good, smell nice and be ready for a date or an event. To have that distilled to “I’d love to fuck you but I can’t have anyone knowing” is both insulting and degrading. Hence my viewpoint.

"

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

over a year ago

I prefer a bi guy. My preference I don't tend to play with straights.

By *hoenixandflamesCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

Thanks "

In our experience of Fab, it's a deal breaker more than deal maker.

Meet in a club, they've no idea.

And yet, we've got an inbox full of straight guys wanting Bi fun.

The prejudice of the swinging scene is " a bit rich " at times.

It is a shame at times, as I see profiles that I think "yeah, they look like fun" ... but then scream "No Bi guys" so loud, you have to think the guy is balls deep in some guys... closet!

(after all, those that shout loudest).

But for us, a Bi guy? Yes please!

By *istressdandsubtCouple
over a year ago

caterham

So what about bi couples at times we find it hard to meet bi couples , which is why we hold bi party's at our house, a safe place where all are bi , and they do seem to go down well

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Yeah liking cock too means you may have caught the "ghey"

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

"So what about bi couples at times we find it hard to meet bi couples , which is why we hold bi party's at our house, a safe place where all are bi , and they do seem to go down well "

Vouch for your parties x

over a year ago

All straight guys are fine with close contact, its when it comes to sucking a dick that separates the straight from the bisexual

Not all straight guys! We've some things we're still wanting to try, neither which involve one guy's cock in the other's mouth "

Few... some men, touching happens it doesn't make you homosexual or bi... I'm straight but understand that sometimes members touch or (heaven forbid) enter the same hole at the same time... maybe it's my age making me more accepting

By *udley hotwife86Couple
over a year ago

DUDLEY

We find it difficult some times as we've both put bi on our profile and to some that instantly disqualifies us

over a year ago

"So what about bi couples at times we find it hard to meet bi couples , which is why we hold bi party's at our house, a safe place where all are bi , and they do seem to go down well "

Now that sounds nice.

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

....would love a chance to attend one of these days

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

"Yeah liking cock too means you may have caught the "ghey" "

Yes it's VERY contagious. More so than The Black Death.

By *aughty_Nat69Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

It’s a little out of date but I think the underpinning principle is true. Very few of us are 100% straight or 100% gay. Social norms and values play apart in how honest we are with ourselfs about where we are on the spectrum xxx

Post new Message to Thread