Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

3sums

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When entering into a 3sum do you have rules about what does and doesn't happen during the 3sum?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *2troubleCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Only for the extremes, but like to go with the flow rather than have a plan! X

over a year ago

"Only for the extremes, but like to go with the flow rather than have a plan! X"

I've been invited to have 3sums but always afraid one or the other would get jealous.

By *2troubleCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Only for the extremes, but like to go with the flow rather than have a plan! X

I've been invited to have 3sums but always afraid one or the other would get jealous. "

They shouldn't do unless you are only meeting to have fun with one of them. If you're all involved it's lovely x

over a year ago

I've been invited to have 3sums but always afraid one or the other would get jealous.

They shouldn't do unless you are only meeting to have fun with one of them. If you're all involved it's lovely x"

I was chatting to a couple that wanted me to meet them. Sometimes he would be online and other times her. I got the feeling that she was less into it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would like to try a 3sum and or just watch

By *oungnhung69Man
over a year ago

crewe

Just go with the flow with threesomes.but if your not into things eg anal,spanking.make sure u tell them before hand xx

over a year ago

"When entering into a 3sum do you have rules about what does and doesn't happen during the 3sum?"

Personally I'd like to think I don't need any. I can read body language. I do always ask if there is anything they don't like, so I know to avoid doing it.

When someone starts a long list of exactly what they do and don't want to hapen and in what order. I get bored and move on.

I prefer to learn these things as we go together.. the not knowing is part of the excitement for me.

By *2troubleCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

They shouldn't do unless you are only meeting to have fun with one of them. If you're all involved it's lovely x

I was chatting to a couple that wanted me to meet them. Sometimes he would be online and other times her. I got the feeling that she was less into it. "

That is a bit of a warning sign, but it's hard to read people's personalities from messages. But then every meeting is a risk and an adventure, and there's only one way to find out

over a year ago

I was chatting to a couple that wanted me to meet them. Sometimes he would be online and other times her. I got the feeling that she was less into it.

That is a bit of a warning sign, but it's hard to read people's personalities from messages. But then every meeting is a risk and an adventure, and there's only one way to find out"

This is so very true

By *2troubleCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

You only live once!

over a year ago

Just go with the flow, if someone is doing something you don't like, just ask them not too generally swinging is actually quite a good laugh, don't stress and enjoy yourself xx

By *ildfire1212Man
over a year ago

fife

"When entering into a 3sum do you have rules about what does and doesn't happen during the 3sum?"

Depends if your the 3rd person with couple just make sure it’s the women who are the priority as hubby may or may not realise his Mrs is still alive and actually in the room ????

Brings back horrible memories and experience had over time

Mate your Mrs is absolutely steeming and please no more drink for her !!

Ye mate she will be fine In abit so get stuck in and I will start with your Mrs the now ???? get out ... not wanting to put off folk but drink for the nerves .... so ... Have a great time ????

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Just go with the flow, if someone is doing something you don't like, just ask them not too generally swinging is actually quite a good laugh, don't stress and enjoy yourself xx"

...wise words

By *mber DextrousWoman
over a year ago

Devon

I think it's wise to discuss hard limits and absolute no no's in advance so everyone is clear, then you go into it knowing what is acceptable and can then go with the flow.

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple
over a year ago

Greater London

We had general rules like pain, water sports etc.... but nothing too in-depth. Enjoy your 3sum xx

over a year ago

Thanks

over a year ago

We find out what our and their limits are and then just go with the flow until we're all exhausted and satisfied.

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Good to set out anything off limits, I always ask couples to let me know if there is anything that they don't do. Other than that go with the flow and enjoy.

over a year ago

I was chatting to a couple that wanted me to meet them. Sometimes he would be online and other times her. I got the feeling that she was less into it. "

Whenever we've been looking for a girl to join us, we try to ensure that the girls meet alone for a social first of all to make sure there's a click between the two of them. They may even decide to meet for more on their own, to make sure they're fully compatible.

The reality is, so long as they like the look of the extra girl, most men are going to be in to an MFF 3sum almost regardless, so from our perspective it's more important that there is a connection between the girls first and in doing so should avoid any feelings of jealousy developing.

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

Why do people get the girls to meet first...When we meet it's more likely I don't like the guy. You need to all meet to check you all click. Usually it's the male female attraction that is less likely

Xx

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I think it's wise to discuss hard limits and absolute no no's in advance so everyone is clear, then you go into it knowing what is acceptable and can then go with the flow. "

Spot on. Limits have to be set beforehand. Dos and donts discussed so everyone is reading off the same page and no awkward situations arise.

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

Well it's more likely the new female won't like the guy.. than she won't like the girl

Post new Message to Thread