Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

MMF preference

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone who’s had one will tell you MMFs are incredible, but as a single male, I much prefer meeting another single male and female, rather than a couple. Think I like the even ground of 3 strangers meeting up. Do you have any preference?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wingme22Man
over a year ago

Galway

All of the above!

Each have good and bad things about them, but in any of them if the people that are playing click it can be so much fun.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Bi mmf's are our favourite meet and probably the easiest to arrange. Sorting out the fabstraights and fabsingles is the hard bit though.

By *iwynMan
over a year ago

north wales

Love bi MMF meets, as far I I am aware I have never had a 3 way stranger MMF meet, although played in a group at a club where most people were strangers to each other. MMF is still my preference though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it is going to depend on the people involved - (obviously we don't have a choice to meet as an unattached threesome because we are married). Depends on how your mind works I guess? A lot of the sexual intrigue for the single guys that prefer actual couples is likely the thrill of sleeping with someone else's wife, the husband gets off on seeing his wife pleasured and the wife gets off on being a naughty wife and getting more than she signed up for. Yum.

over a year ago

Personally, the banter that meeting a couple (rather than strangers) makes couples far more fun. You can test the water with hubby to see how far you can push them banter wise (the best couple I met, hubby and I would "challenge" the wife to do something naughty) We were just having fun and a cracking 3sum at the same time!

By *ill DoeMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Nothing better than meeting a married couple and having naughty fun with his wife. There's definitely something kinky about enjoying another man's wife knowing society thinks you shouldn't be doing it, well in my eyes anyway

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

Meeting a couple is more fun as they know each other and what they want.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"I think it is going to depend on the people involved - (obviously we don't have a choice to meet as an unattached threesome because we are married). Depends on how your mind works I guess? A lot of the sexual intrigue for the single guys that prefer actual couples is likely the thrill of sleeping with someone else's wife, the husband gets off on seeing his wife pleasured and the wife gets off on being a naughty wife and getting more than she signed up for. Yum. "

By *hill44Man
over a year ago

hinckley

Happy to try mmf anyone fancy it ?

By *rtraymondo76Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I think it is going to depend on the people involved - (obviously we don't have a choice to meet as an unattached threesome because we are married). Depends on how your mind works I guess? A lot of the sexual intrigue for the single guys that prefer actual couples is likely the thrill of sleeping with someone else's wife, the husband gets off on seeing his wife pleasured and the wife gets off on being a naughty wife and getting more than she signed up for. Yum. "

Exactly this. Played with one pair of married friends for a long time. The lady decided she wanted more out of life and I was a good friend. Hubby's code to me was, "The natives are restless. Can you come round tonight?"

By *kbloke_11Man
over a year ago

Hockley

It's married couples for me, the chemistry they have between them adds a certain something

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Exactly this.

over a year ago

Dont mind at all.....I do like an MMF as my pics show

Post new Message to Thread