Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

He gets off from a previous guy I met

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

***I know we going to get a lot of you sarcastic people*** Please serious views/opinions only

Years ago we split I had a fling/one or 2 nights with this guy

Anyway I told the mr about it etc how it came about and what we did during sex

Now and again during sex he asks me to perform the same on him and during sex he mentions his name, He gets really turned on by it and there has been a few occasions where Yes I have cum a lot more and he’s noticed this but likes it

This is only for your opinions and to see if there’s other couples that’s sort of in the same boat so to speak xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ave HighlandMan
over a year ago

Inverness

I like to hear about what my girlfriend did with previous guys. It's a big turn on hearing what she got up to and thinking about another guys cock inside her

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I'm turned on by hearing what my partners do with others. I've always been drawn to "naughty" women and it's a trill and turn on to know that my partner also has great fun with other men.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a turn on for sure

By *inups99Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Can definitely empathise. On the occasions when my wife has met her long term friend without me there I love to hear about what she's been up to.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

With one of my partners, her husband is turned on hearing us play and fuck. Often we all have dinner together after I've been with her, then after I leave her husband can't resist her ??

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"With one of my partners, her husband is turned on hearing us play and fuck. Often we all have dinner together after I've been with her, then after I leave her husband can't resist her ??"

The question marks were supposed to be a smiley

By *illdeeCouple
over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

Gilly surprised me with how eager she was last week to be fucked doggy off the edge of the bed. Turns out she has been messaging a younger guy who sent her a vid showing him doing the same to his gf.

He's coming to join us on Tuesday for the evening.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love it when Unicorn plays solo, then comes back and tells me all the details. Usually she gets so turned on recanting it she's riding my cock half way through the story!

If it turns you on, go with it! Plenty of guys love it watching their ladies with another male or listening to the juicy details.

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

No bigger turn on hearing about my wife’s past sexual exsperiences or her recent meets she’s had with guys she’s met from fab

Post new Message to Thread