Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Age gap couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Although this my new profile hasn’t been here long ive been on fab many a time before on my old profile “TheSuperSoaker” if anyone remembers it ( doubt yous will lol )

I have noticed a trend of an increase in couples with a large age gap becoming more and more popular with lost cases having the males being the older partner , I was just wondering if you are in this type of realationship how did it come about ? Was it natural or did yous meet on a site like this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wing_Bi4FunCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Depends what you class as a 'large' age gap. Just over 9 years between my hubby and me so an age gap yes but not an "old enough to be my Dad" one. Just a "was having sex before I even knew what it was one" lol

We met "naturally" in a bar on a night out. I was 17 and he was 26 and neither of us had swung before, that's something we've explored together!

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

10 years here and met in a coffee shop.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

[Removed by poster at 10/01/19 07:38:50]

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Just natural attraction .. we met at dancing classes ...

19 years difference

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don’t think we qualify for this I’m 13 days older than my wife lol

over a year ago

We have a large age gap.

Met on here over 4 years ago and have been together ever since.

Been engaged for 4 years and live together.

Lots of abuse for the age gap,not only on fabs but on real life to.

But we dont give a flying fuck.

Most from woman who say "dirty old man" while lots of men say " lucky bastard".

Had one mail from a female giving us abuse but all her verificatons were from men massively younger than her

So,it'd ok for an old cougar but not an older guy?

over a year ago

"Don’t think we qualify for this I’m 13 days older than my wife lol"

Still an age gap though, albeit just a small one.

Unless both are born at same second on same day and year,it's still an age gap

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"We have a large age gap.

Met on here over 4 years ago and have been together ever since.

Been engaged for 4 years and live together.

Lots of abuse for the age gap,not only on fabs but on real life to.

But we dont give a flying fuck.

Most from woman who say "dirty old man" while lots of men say " lucky bastard".

Had one mail from a female giving us abuse but all her verificatons were from men massively younger than her

So,it'd ok for an old cougar but not an older guy?"

Ah yes ... hate the "lucky" tag ... as if that's the only thing that attracted is and holds us together

over a year ago

We also get.

" he must be rich"

But what they don't know is i the female have more money than him

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"We also get.

" he must be rich"

But what they don't know is i the female have more money than him "

We just joke with "loaded and hung like a horse"

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

Want to follow this thread

over a year ago

Some people are so judgemental about others. It's none of their business actually. We don't think too much about age gaps.

By *ndescentCouple
over a year ago

tewkesbury

Age gap you say?!

We met when we worked together but it was nearly 12 months before we started 'going out'

8 years later (married for 4) we couldn't be happier … age really shouldn't be a barrier to happiness

over a year ago

"Age gap you say?!

We met when we worked together but it was nearly 12 months before we started 'going out'

8 years later (married for 4) we couldn't be happier … age really shouldn't be a barrier to happiness "

over a year ago

We wonder if any of the people who think an age gap is wrong, will have the bottle to post.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"We wonder if any of the people who think an age gap is wrong, will have the bottle to post. "

Indeed ... people are known to have opinions on here

Can't say we've ever had abuse about our gap ... find that a little extreme

over a year ago

"Although this my new profile hasn’t been here long ive been on fab many a time before on my old profile “TheSuperSoaker” if anyone remembers it ( doubt yous will lol )

I have noticed a trend of an increase in couples with a large age gap becoming more and more popular with lost cases having the males being the older partner , I was just wondering if you are in this type of realationship how did it come about ? Was it natural or did yous meet on a site like this ? "

Yooooo dude I remember ya

I don’t have a couples profile and my husband is only four years older but older men are super sexy, if I ever found myself single again I would be seeking a relationship with someone at least ten years older than me

over a year ago

"

Can't say we've ever had abuse about our gap ... find that a little extreme"

It must be amount of gap then, we don't get why people think they have the right to say 2 years of a gap ok but 20 or even 30 is wrong.

Who died and made them the age police?

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"

Can't say we've ever had abuse about our gap ... find that a little extreme

It must be amount of gap then, we don't get why people think they have the right to say 2 years of a gap ok but 20 or even 30 is wrong.

Who died and made them the age police?

"

Opinions and arseholes I guess ... everyone has them ... just the arseholes seem to think they have a right to judge

over a year ago

"

I don’t have a couples profile and my husband is only four years older but older men are super sexy, if I ever found myself single again I would be seeking a relationship with someone at least ten years older than me "

Why not twenty or thirty years older?

Because it's your choice and no one should be judged for making their choice of a partner whatever their age,body shape or even gender.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

22 years here. Met in an adult cinema but was a year before we became an item. Been together 13 years now

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

19 years between us and we met in a club while buying glosticks. P came back here for an after party and never left but we did have to go to the police station as she was reported as a missing person. In two weeks it will be our 14th anniversary and our son became a teenager on xmas eve just gone. I'm not rich and never have been but we just clicked and have so much in common and shows that you can find love anywhere and at any time, sometimes when you least expect it.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I must admit it's very rare I see a couple on here or the real world where the man is younger than the woman. Oddly I have rarely dated women younger than me and My Girl is also slightly older than me. Me and My Girl were discussing this the other day. She doesn't think it's a prevalent as I do but I say take a good look through the couples profiles and the stats will talk for them self.

over a year ago

Things are turning now a lot of women are going for younger men. I just need to find one tho

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Things are turning now a lot of women are going for younger men. I just need to find one tho "

Red is perfectly happy with her older man ....

I keep telling her that

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

As long as everyone is over 18 it’s no one business then there own. Personally I don’t find that many men that much older or younger then me attractive but each to there own.

over a year ago

Personally I prefer the gap to be the other way around. My last LTR he was 5 years younger but it looked more like 10 as he was very young looking. My first fwb, in 2015,was 20 at the time and my current one, who I have been with for 2 and a half years, is 33 but looks more like mid twenties

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

My ex partner is 12 years younger than me, there were a lot of comments and raised eyebrows. We just thought it was funny.

over a year ago

There's quite an age gap for my partner and i.. we met 5 yrs ago when she was just 20 yrs old.. we have a FABULOUS relationship when i ask.. why do you want me ??. She says.. because you ARE YOU !!!.. I don't ask anymore we just live our sex fueled lives to the MAX... looking forward to my nex birthday when I'll be 62... you do the math... it really DOSENT MATTER @!!!!... Respect.willa.

Post new Message to Thread