Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

not easy to meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well seems that middle aged guys seem to have a hard time on here,well i guess when the women are spoilt for choice you are agaisnt it from day one lol.

Would be nice to chat with people more than one message,how are you going to get to know more when you just get messages opened but never reply....even a not my type would be something lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You’ve been on 4 weeks and have one pic.. it’s not dial a fuck, you need to put effort in especially when you consider that the women generally do hold the cards.

On the messages back, there is no obligation to reply, many women get hundreds of messages a day so simply will not say you’re not my type.

My advise, either put the effort in to your own profile or leave and chance your luck elsewhere.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Supply and demand!

It’s simple, if 100 men message 1 woman per day, who is she likely to give her attention to? The man with a silhouette for an avatar who tells you he’s got a tongue or the man with some nice photos and an articulate profile hinting to the type of person he is and what he’s looking for? And you can’t really expect a woman to reply to the 99 people she isn’t interested in, it wouldn’t leave any time to interact with the one she likes.

Minimal effort results in poor results.

Best of luck!

Lou x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/01/19 21:21:23]

over a year ago

"Well seems that middle aged guys seem to have a hard time on here,well i guess when the women are spoilt for choice you are agaisnt it from day one lol.

Would be nice to chat with people more than one message,how are you going to get to know more when you just get messages opened but never reply....even a not my type would be something lol "

I genuinely find it incredible how so many guys come on here, write a poor profile, not sure if you have done as I haven't looked at it, don't do any research at all on the forum then post exactly this question multiple times every day. And then 50 people give exactly the same answer as the previous 14 billion times the question was asked.

Not like its a hard forum to find your way round

Post new Message to Thread